Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

I read today that Lindsay has a half sister now. Her father had an affair and the daughter is about 16 I think. It was done on a tv show as one of those who is your baby's daddy? Lindsay found out during an interview when they asked what she thought of it.

Wow was that ever cold of the interviewwer -- you know they probably had a very good idea she didn't know about it --I am sure they popped it on her to get a reaction.

Interesting timing. Wonder why she isjust now coming out of the woodwork?

I watched it .... not sure what to say. I don't know much about liz so I can't speak to lindsay's portrayal of her but .... it wasn't lindsay's best performance.

I thought Grant Bowler was really good as Burton. Unfortunately all I saw when watching Lindsay was Lindsay. She doesn't have the ability to be anyone but herself.

But I still enjoyed it for what it was -- a guilty pleasure that gave me a few good laughs.

I have Liz and Dick saved on my TiVo. Going to open up a bottle of wine and watch it on a cold stormy nite when I need some laughs :D

Lindsay Lohan Arrested for Fighting

UPDATE 7AM ET: We're told Lindsay is still at the police station getting booked for third degree misdemeanor assault, and she's "visibly tired."

7:40AM ET: Lindsay's about to be released with a desk appearance ticket ... meaning she'll have to appear before a judge sometime in the near future.

Lindsay Lohan was ARRESTED at 4 AM Thursday in New York City for allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lohan was at Club Avenue when she got into some sort of argument with a female patron and it became physical. We're told cops came and arrested Lindsay for allegedly assaulting her.

Law enforcement tells us prior to the fight words were exchanged between Lindsay and the woman as they sat in separate booths near each other. Lindsay said something to the effect of, "Give me my space." Some time passed and then, for some reason, Lindsay allegedly punched the girl in the left side of her face.

We're told by the time cops arrived Lindsay had left the club and was a passenger in a car that was leaving the area. Cops intercepted the car and made the arrest.

At the time of this post Lindsay is still at the police station.

And this isn't Lindsay's only legal problem. TMZ broke the story ... she is about to be charged with lying to cops in June after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway. She told them she was a passenger in the Porsche when actually she was driving.

And, if Lindsay is formally charged with the latest crime, it could trigger yet another probation violation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2DcMFZe8o

Edited by fykeylicious

I have to think that this time, a pretty significant jail sentence is coming. There's only so much Shawn Holley will do out of the goodness of her heart, because you know dang well Lindsay isn't paying her legal bills.

Lindsay Lohan To Be Charged TODAY With More Crimes

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan may not win an Emmy, but she will have a distinction few celebs have achieved -- she'll face a total of 4 new criminal charges on the same day on different coasts.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the Santa Monica City Attorney will charge Lindsay TODAY with 3 CRIMES in connection with her car accident last June on Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica. After ramming her Porsche into a big rig, she lied to cops, telling them she was the passenger in the car when in fact she was the driver.

Lindsay will be charged with:

-- giving false information to a peace officer ... punishable by up to 6 months in jail.

-- obstructing or resisting a police officer in the performance of his duty ... punishable by 1 year in jail.

-- reckless driving ... punishable by 90 days in jail.

As we first reported, when Lindsay is arraigned in L.A. -- probably next week -- the judge will revoke her probation in the jewelry heist case and set a hearing to determine if she will go to jail for a long period of time. One of the conditions of probation is that Lindsay must obey all laws.

Speaking of which ... her arrest this morning in NYC for assault (crime #4) could end up triggering a second reason to revoke her probation.

Translation -- Lindsay gets a medal of distinction, and she could be screwed.

TMZ

...While Lohan was in cuffs, she kept repeating, "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?"...

...We're told investigators went back to the club looking for security footage of the alleged altercation....

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Dd5Zhmdd

Awesome :D

Lindsay Lohan Bar Fight Over Max... from 'The Wanted'

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan punched another woman in the face over Max from the boy band "The Wanted" last night ... and we've learned Max was turned off by the fact LiLo was sloppy drunk inside the club ... this according to sources at the club.

We're told ... Lindsay went to the Justin Bieber concert -- but not to see the Biebs -- "The Wanted" was the opening act ... and Lindsay has been scoping Max out for the last few days.

She's not the only one either -- on his way out of his NYC hotel yesterday, Max was swarmed by adoring female fans ... and he even kissed a few.

Sources say Lindsay tried to get backstage after the concert to see him -- but she was blocked. Fast forward to later that evening when Lindsay met up with Max, Jay and Tom at a hotel bar.

The four of them -- along with one of LiLo's friends -- then went to the club Avenue together.

As the evening wore on, we're told Lindsay got drunker and drunker ... and it turned Max off. He then started talking to another woman, which enraged Lindsay. That woman is the one Lindsay is accused of battering. (FYI -- Max was also really drunk).

Ironically, Max washed his hands of both of them -- found another girl in the club -- and went home with her instead ... while Lindsay ended up in jail.

I believe the cops should have done a blood test when she got arrested and appears intoxicated, which is another violation of her probation I think.....

RadarOnline is now reporting that Lindsay is finally agreeing to go to rehab for six months. They also quote a close, personal contact as saying she was wasted on alcohol and cocaine before the smackdown. (duh) She just needs to go away for several years and get herself clean. She's become the mouseketeer version of Tara Reid.

RadarOnline is now reporting that Lindsay is finally agreeing to go to rehab for six months. They also quote a close, personal contact as saying she was wasted on alcohol and cocaine before the smackdown. (duh) She just needs to go away for several years and get herself clean. She's become the mouseketeer version of Tara Reid.

Well good for her. She can do that right after she serves her six months in jail. BOTH will be good for her.

Well good for her. She can do that right after she serves her six months in jail. BOTH will be good for her.

I suspect that the only reason Lindsay "agreed" to a six month stint in rehab was to dodge the possibility of a much longer prison sentence. There is no way she is going voluntarily.

It will be interesting to see which facility she winds up in, assuming of course that she actually goes. Hasn't she burned through them all by now?

It will be interesting to see which facility she winds up in, assuming of course that she actually goes. Hasn't she burned through them all by now?

She hasn't gone thru forced rehab at county, but she'll probably squirm out of getting it. <_<

Yes, if she is going to rehab it is to make her look good so the judge gives her a lesser sentence. If this was anyone else, I would guess 6 months jail and 6 months rehab minimum. As for which rehab, it would have to be a court approved facility (although that is not hard to get, but the judge still has to ok it). And yes, she would have to foot the bill for the rehab facility. With her bank accounts just frozen by the IRS, I'm guessing the swanky rehab locations are not an option at this time (because if she CAN pay for it, the IRS is going to be asking more questions!).

Lindsay Lohan Is 'Out of Control,' Says a Source

By Aili Nahas

people.com

Things are not looking good for Liz and Dick star Lindsay Lohan.

Less than 24 hours before the well-documented punching incident at an N.Y.C. nightclub that got her arrested, Lohan was "dancing like crazy" past 2 a.m. at The Darby, at one point "causing a scene" when she thought she lost her phone, says an onlooker. "She even demanded that a girl at a nearby table empty her pockets."

The following night, Lohan appeared drunk, according to reports, before she allegedly punched Tiffany Mitchell at a Manhattan nightclub. She is due in court for the altercation on Jan. 7.

Simply put, Lohan, 26, continues to struggle with alcohol, says a friend. "She will fool people into thinking she's changed, but at some point in the night, she always snaps and it's always the same story," says the pal.

After the nightclub incident, Lohan's assistant Gavin Doyle Tweeted to the actress: "@lindsaylohan after bailing you out last night I HOPE and PRAY you get the help you so desperately need. We are ALL rooting for you. xxx."

Lohan is "out of control," adds a second source. "Her friends don't know what to do. She won't ever change."

Meanwhile, another source close to the actress denies that she has a problem and says that it's the "near constant criticism" that's taking a toll on her. "If everything you did was criticized, you'd lash out too," says the pal. "But she'll be fine, she's tough. She'll probably outlive everyone."

For now, Lohan is due in a Los Angeles courtroom on Dec. 12 for a hearing relating to a June 8 car accident that resulted in three misdemeanor charges, including lying to a police officer. Those charges normally wouldn't threaten jail time for a first time offender, but because Lohan is still on informal probation, those charges, combined with a possible assault, could land her in jail.

The last time the starlet appeared before L.A. Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner, the judge warned Lohan that she could face 245 days in jail if she slipped up again.

So December 12th we'll know if she's going to get court ordered jail/rehab time...

Is it wrong to giggle at the thought of the IRS garnishing her 27 cents a day prison wages (or whatever the going rate is these days)?

I would gladly pay .27cents per hour if they locked up Dina too.