Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Just read on TMZ that Lindsay Lohan is planning to go to Coachella right before entering rehab. That sounds like an awesome idea! :rolleyes:

Just read on TMZ that Lindsay Lohan is planning to go to Coachella right before entering rehab. That sounds like an awesome idea! :rolleyes:

How many times can the LA criminal justice system bend over and take it from this loser!? The best "locked facility" she could have is jail - let her detox and then ship her to a rehab.

Until she has some significant discomfort (aka jail for 6 months minimum), she will never take rehab seriously.

Posted Image

Lindsay Lohan

Bruised Feelings

TMZ

Something's going on with Lindsay Lohan ... because healthy 26-year-olds don't bruise like this.

The shots were taken Tuesday in Venice, CA, while she was on a pre-rehab shopping spree with lil' sis Ali.

We've seen Lindsay bruised before ... but nothing like this. She had bruises at Coachella and in Brazil but these are definitely worse.

LiLo is telling friends she bruises easily because she doesn't drink enough water ... kind of a weird statement, because the only thing we see her drink publicly is H20.

Came across one of those random internet facts page and loved this one:

Lindsay Lohan has spent 86% of her adult life on probation.

I bruise really easily, and I always wonder what people think when I'm all purple. I'm pale-skinned, but I drink a lot of water (not vodka).

I'm not drunk or drugged up, just a huge klutz.

Edited by GovMarley

the last time i got THAT bruised up (without mountain climbing) is by being under the influence of alcohol or when i've switched anxiety medicine and became clumsy and unbalanced. could be either or both for lindsay i say! :threeblindmice:

I bruise easily too, and have poor depth perception - I hit desks & tables & doors with my hips when I walk through rooms. I have a bruise in my arm a week after having had blood drawn. But I've never had one that large. I also drink over a gallon of water a day, so.....(only drug I'm on is oral contraception, my skin isn't fair - I just bruise easily, thanks to my mom)

I'm sure it was some sort of UDI (unidentified drinking injury) exacerbated by whatever drugs & alcohol she's taking, and I Really Really try not to care ;-)

Quotation from Glee this week "As you know, some of our past judges haven't been that bright. Or that sober."

Wasn't Lindsay Lohan one of the judges on the show last year? :-)

Quotation from Glee this week "As you know, some of our past judges haven't been that bright. Or that sober."

Wasn't Lindsay Lohan one of the judges on the show last year? :-)

Yup :D

So, shall we start the pool on how many days in "rehab" before she does something stupid? I say 20.

I'll go with 10 days.

Has she ever STOPPED doing anything stupid? Who blows off court again and again, and skips court-ordered rehab to go to Coachella? A stupid chick with way too many enablers helping her avoid taking responsibility for her dumbass actions.....

and skips court-ordered rehab to go to Coachella?

Actually, she is in compliance with the rehab. She reports in on May 2nd. They don't generally let you enter earlier than scheduled because of the limited number of beds at in-patient locations. However, it is common for people to overdose the night before entering rehab. You know, the last hooray before going clean. Often rehab facilities prep families to make sure the person entering rehab is monitored closely the day or two before leaving for rehab. Will be interesting to see what happens in Lindsay's case....

and skips court-ordered rehab to go to Coachella?

Actually, she is in compliance with the rehab. She reports in on May 2nd. They don't generally let you enter earlier than scheduled because of the limited number of beds at in-patient locations. However, it is common for people to overdose the night before entering rehab. You know, the last hooray before going clean. Often rehab facilities prep families to make sure the person entering rehab is monitored closely the day or two before leaving for rehab. Will be interesting to see what happens in Lindsay's case....

I'm sure her family will be watching her before she checks in to rehab. They want to know where she hides her stash. :wacko:

Out in NYC last night, photos from Lainey's column. She has a worse double chin than I do, and I know I am older and weigh more (though I think she has a worse chin than I did before I lost 60 lbs, so....) She is just not aging well at all.....Interesting piece about her new "boyfriend" in Lainey's column...PS She sort of looks like old Liz Taylor in this angle....

Posted Image

Edited by Hoyaheel

Actually, she is in compliance with the rehab. She reports in on May 2nd. They don't generally let you enter earlier than scheduled because of the limited number of beds at in-patient locations. However, it is common for people to overdose the night before entering rehab.

Yeah, I did know that. I was overdoing it in my response for hyperbole. But still - even if *legal*, it doesn't look good. But since she clearly doesn't care about that at all, why should I?