princess

Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore

I'm torn about whether I want to watch now. I don't like Kutcher- except I LOVED That 70s Show. But I fear it was in spite of Kutcher, not because.....So maybe it'll be the same with 2 1/2 Men - Jon Cryer has usually been the only reason I watch. And Holland Taylor, of course.

Jane Lynch was a hoot too.

Not a big fan of the show. Not a big fan of Kutcher (although he is a very shrewd business man)...but for some reason I think he will do very well in this role.

Sheen: Kutcher's 'Men' is going to tank

Daniel Boczarski / Getty Images Contributor

Charlie Sheen has a few words to say about Ashton Kutcher joining "Men."

By Anna Chan, TV Editor

Well that didn't take long.

Ousted "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen is speaking up about CBS and Warner Bros. hiring Ashton Kutcher to replace him on the hit sitcom. He shared some kind words about the younger actor to TMZ, saying, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer." Then he got a bit snarky.

"Enjoy the show, America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB," he said to the gossip site. In other words, Sheen thinks "Men's" going to lose the demographic that gave the show its huge ratings.

CBS and Warner Bros. announced the addition of Kutcher to the show in a statement on Friday. The 33-year-old actor won't be taking over Sheen's Charlie Harper role, but will instead be introduced as a new character, sources told The Hollywood Reporter. Insiders also indicated that the show is heading back into production ASAP and would be back in the fall.

Jon Cryer 'Jazzed' About Working with Ashton Kutcher

By Alison Schwartz

Friday May 13, 2011 06:55 PM EDT

Facebook Tweet Charlie Sheen called him a "turncoat, a traitor, a troll", but Two and a Half Men's Jon Cryer had only nice things to say about his former costar after news broke that Ashton Kutcher is joining the sitcom.

"I want to express my enormous gratitude to Charlie Sheen for eight great seasons. I'm extremely proud of the work we've done together, and I will miss him," the actor, 46, says in a statement. "But I'm also looking forward to this new beginning."

As for Sheen's replacement – whom the warlock himself called "a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer" – Cryer, again, had only kind words, even if he seemed to be stretching the truth a little.

"Ashton is an extraordinarily talented guy, and his presence will be an asset to our show," he says. "We are old friends from our male modeling days, and we're both looking forward to being judged for our comedic artistry, as opposed to our exceptional physical beauty."

Cryer adds: "I'm jazzed about the news this morning that Two and a Half Men is coming back! For all the rest of the cast and crew I'm sure they are equally excited.”

News of Kutcher's television gig comes more than two months after Sheen was fired from the show following a now-infamous feud with producer Chuck Lorre.

• Reporting by CYNTHIA WANG

I'm torn about whether I want to watch now. I don't like Kutcher- except I LOVED That 70s Show. But I fear it was in spite of Kutcher, not because.....So maybe it'll be the same with 2 1/2 Men - Jon Cryer has usually been the only reason I watch. And Holland Taylor, of course.

I love both Cryer and Taylor but never watched this show because I can't stand Sheen. While I'm not a big fan of Kutcher, I'll watch just to show Sheen that the show can succeed without him.

I haven't watched even one episode because I can't stand Charlie ..... don't really care for Ashton either but I might watch, just to make a point to Charlie, lol.

ashton kutcher and demi moore are separated. ashton also slept with another woman.

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I’m going to be straight to the point. I’m a female who works at <REMOVED> who happens to be friends with Sara Leal, probably not after this. I’m sick to my stomach over what happen last Friday night. Like most people on earth I worshiped Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore until Ashton Kutcher f*cked my friend Sara Leal at 4:30AM technically Saturday morning in his room on the 12 floor at the Hardrock Hotel in San Diego. Ashton Kutcher told Sara Leal that him and Demi Moore are separated and the public doesn’t know yet. Smooth line Ashton, she was going to f*ck you anyway. Nik if you want to verify any of this just call Sara Leal yourself or ask Deena Omari. Better yet subpoena Ashton’s bodyguard who took her phone before she came into the room.

Wow! I received confirmation. I can say this is 100% true. Media, instead of trying to get my fetus taken away do your jobs on this one. Sara Leal wants $250,000 for the story/details which is out of my price range. Email me if you need her contact (nik@thedirty.com)… you better hurry before Demi Moore strokes her a check to make this go away.- nik

http://thedirty.com/2011/09/exclusive-brea...with-sara-leal/

the guy is kind of accurate with what he says is true or not

I'm sick of people making money off of screwing married celebs. I'm all for the spouse taking them to the cleaners but the woman they slept with? Why not just wear a sign around your neck announcing "I'm a whore with no respect for other women so I knowingly sleep with your husbands just so I can sue them for money".

A part of me wonders whether this is all an attempt to give Ashton Kutcher some Charlie Sheen like controversy in his personal life in order to drum up viewer interest in "Two and a Half Men 2.0." A lot of people did watch the original incarnation because Charlie Harper WAS Charlie Sheen and let's face it-- this story is textbook Charlie.

I'm not saying that Ashton is a choir boy by any means, but the timing of this story seems a bit too convenient.

I think he probably does schlep around on the side, but I really have nothing but contempt for the girls he beds who then go after pay-off.

Really though, these two need to step away from the Twitter, the photos of they take of themselves in the mirror and just live their lives.

I think he probably does schlep around on the side, but I really have nothing but contempt for the girls he beds who then go after pay-off.

Really though, these two need to step away from the Twitter, the photos of they take of themselves in the mirror and just live their lives.

^^^^THAT!

I finally caught an episode of the new Two and a Half Men. Ashton's character is definitely NOT a clone of Charlie, and is, in fact, really boring. I saw the episode where he is eating at Soup Plantation with his wife, and he gets in the food fight with the kid. It didn't work. I suspect they WILL turn him into a Charlie clone because this character is awkward to say the least.

I finally caught an episode of the new Two and a Half Men. Ashton's character is definitely NOT a clone of Charlie, and is, in fact, really boring. I saw the episode where he is eating at Soup Plantation with his wife, and he gets in the food fight with the kid. It didn't work. I suspect they WILL turn him into a Charlie clone because this character is awkward to say the least.

I'm hard pressed to see how Two and a Half Men 2.0 makes it past this season, to be honest. Calling it "bad" is giving it way too much credit. The CBS brass really should have put egos aside and let the show ride off in to the sunset.

he gives the impression of being a stoner Yoda. (my son's phrase).

Yeah, absolutely it's bad and they should have cancelled it. I have no excuse to give as to why it's still in our dvr line-up and we actually are watching it. I'm sorry. Ducky deserves better!

I'm going to wait for 5 episodes with Ashton before I judge. Chemistry takes a little time to develop :D

You're a more patient viewer than I am, Princess.

Chemistry is the least of my issues with version 2.0. The premise is bad, the dialogue is bad, the Walden Schmidt character is bad, the use of the same actress who played Herb's sister in law (who Charlie had a rendezvous with) as Walden's estranged wife is bad.....Berta and Evelyn are the only characters worth watching and they are fringe players at best.

And in case anybody was doubting my feelings on the subject, well.....it's bad all around. :D

the use of the same actress who played Herb's sister in law (who Charlie had a rendezvous with) as Walden's estranged wife is bad.....

I watch soap operas (well, one - Days of Our Lives) so this aspect doesn't bother me :4biggrin:

the use of the same actress who played Herb's sister in law (who Charlie had a rendezvous with) as Walden's estranged wife is bad.....

I watch soap operas (well, one - Days of Our Lives) so this aspect doesn't bother me :4biggrin:

I don't mind that on the soaps as they usually manage to explain it away when it happens on the same show. I do have an issue with Judy Greer as Charlie's "love" interest Myra on syndication at 7:30 and Judy Greer as Walden's love interest Bridget an hour and a half later on the same show with no acknowledgement of this as being an issue.

http://thedirty.com/2011/10/exclusive-sara...-only-mistress/

Posted Image

EXCLUSIVE: Sara Leal Isn’t Ashton Kutcher’s Only Mistress

THE DIRTY ARMY: Hi Nik, there has been quite an interest in the latest news that Ashton Kutcher hasn’t been such the loyal husband. It has been made public that Sara Leal engaged in sex at the San Diego Hard Rock Hotel but with a good bit of information in my pocket and evidence I can also tell you this isn’t the only girl Ashton has went to bed with in the last year or so. I am sure the evidence will come out soon. But I know for sure he slept with two other girls last year, and the Roosevelt Hotel was the location. The only reason I know is because I have been told and seen photo proof. The two girls names are Lisa & Caitlin. I will provide one photo of one of the girls, I’m sure the photos will start popping off on their own. I feel bad for Demi, she is a banging women. What the hell is wrong with Ashton? And why do none of these girls respect the vows of Marriage?

Looks like Ashton Kutcher is about to crash into a tree. Ladies of the world come get your pay day… DIRTY ARMY I need more intel on Lisa and Caitlin.- nik

Pictured: Ashton Kutcher's 'fling' Sara Leal looks sombre as she steps out for first time since scandal broke

She is said to have been in hiding since news broke of her alleged sexual liaison with actor Ashton Kutcher on the weekend of the actor's sixth wedding anniversary

But Sara Leal was pictured stepping out for the first time since the scandal broke yesterday.

And the pretty 23-year-old Texan looked in a sombre, serious mood as she ran errands in Newport Beach.

Posted Image

Solemn: Sara Leal was pictured in Newport Beach, California, for the first time since news of her alleged 'liaison' with Ashton Kutcher broke

With her long blonde hair loose around her shoulders, Leal sported tight blue jeans and a black cropped sweater and gold chain as she strolled through the California town.

She wore a pair of sunglasses, but still seemed eager to hide, at one point trying to conceal her face with her hand.

Leal has yet to speak publicly about the alleged incident but is reported to have already retained a high powered attorney.

He has so far declined to respond to any media calls about his client.

Posted Image Posted Image

"Oh please, no photos, I have to speak to my lawyer first....."

Hiding out: Leal did not appear to want to be seen, at one point shading her face with her hands as she strolled through the town

Posted Image

Allegations: Leal is reported to have spent the night with Ashton Kutcher in San Diego last month

Posted Image On the rocks: Kutcher's six year marriage to Demi Moore is said to be in trouble after the allegations surfaced

She is allegedly letting it be known that she won't 'spill the beans' on Kutcher for less than $250,000, but is hoping she will receive a similar offer from Kutcher to fade away.

Leal met Kutcher while partying at the Fluxx nightclub in San Diego on his anniversary weekend.

Kutcher's wife Demi Moore was thousands of miles away in New York promoting a film, while her husband was reported to be picking out girls who were 'hot tub worthy or not.'

Leal, who is said to be 'heavily involved' in the club scene, then joined Kutcher in his hotel hot tub before the alleged sexual encounter took place.

According to her now deleted Facebook page, Leal, who went to school in Texas, is a model and aspiring director and has been shopping a movie called Runaway, without much success.

Meanwhile, Kutcher, and Moore put on a show of unity last week when they both attended the Kabbalah Centre wearing their wedding rings.

Posted Image

Claims: Leal is said to have joined Kutcher in this hot tub in the Diamond Suite of the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego before the alleged sexual encounter took place

Read more: Ashton Kutcher's 'fling' Sara Leal steps out for 1st time since 'cheating scandal' | Mail Online

Ashton Caught On Camera: The Exclusive Photos That Destroyed His Marriage To Demi

Posted Image

As Ashton Kutcher and Demi's marriage continues to crumble around them, Star has obtained world exclusive photos that show the Two and a Half Men star's boozy night with beautiful twentysomethings taken on his sixth wedding anniversary!

Proof of Ashton's cheating ways — from inside the San Diego penthouse where he bedded mistress Sara Leal — were taken in the wee hours of September 24, just before Ashton took 23-year-old Sara for a private party in his bedroom at the Hard Rock Hotel.

What's more, in a world exclusive Star has obtained pictures revealing Sara's hard partying ways — kissing girls and heavy drinking.

Visit RadarOnline.com for more details and then pick up this week's issue of Star for the full story and world exclusive photos!

Ashton Caught On Camera: The Exclusive Photos That Destroyed His Marriage To Demi - Star Magazine