princess

Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore

TMZ

The Demi Moore 911 tape will not be very revealing, because we've learned there's gonna be a lot of redacted information ... including the drugs she was using just before the emergency.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... The L.A. City Attorney is recommending that all references to drugs in the 911 conversation between the dispatcher and one of Demi's friends should be erased before being released to the public. The recommendation is based on patient privacy.

TMZ broke the story ... paramedics on scene were told Demi had been doing whip-its ... inhaling nitrous oxide immediately before she fell into semi-consciousness and had seizure-like symptoms.

TMZ

The Demi Moore 911 tape will not be very revealing, because we've learned there's gonna be a lot of redacted information ... including the drugs she was using just before the emergency.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... The L.A. City Attorney is recommending that all references to drugs in the 911 conversation between the dispatcher and one of Demi's friends should be erased before being released to the public. The recommendation is based on patient privacy.

TMZ broke the story ... paramedics on scene were told Demi had been doing whip-its ... inhaling nitrous oxide immediately before she fell into semi-consciousness and had seizure-like symptoms.

The LA City Attorney is likely less concerned with patient/doctor privilege than he is about a lawsuit against the city. Patient/doctor privilege is between the patient and the doctor, not the friend of the patient and the 911 operator.

For the guess on prescription drugs she's taking, I'm going to toss methadone into the ring. Doctors seem to dole that stuff out like Halloween candy, and savvy "patients" go to different docs to get their prescriptions. In my county, more people OD from prescribed methadone than street drugs.

I'm going to toss methadone into the ring. Doctors seem to dole that stuff out like Halloween candy, and savvy "patients" go to different docs to get their prescriptions. In my county, more people OD from prescribed methadone than street drugs.

But I thought you don't get a high from methadone?? The only people that use methadone are the ones addicted to heroin, so you take methadone instead to get the fix without getting the high.... It's suppose to be used to wean people off of heroin.... :3huh: But if Demi is on methadone, it means she has an opiate addiction (heroin, Oxy, etc.). Or am I getting my drugs mixed up??

Demi Moore 'Smoked Something,' Had Convulsions: 911 Call

By Ken Lee

Update Friday January 27, 2012 01:05 PM EST Originally posted Friday January 27, 2012 12:25 PM EST

people.com

Demi Moore was having convulsions and "burning up" at her Los Angeles home after she smoked an unknown substance, according to the 911 call tape released Friday.

"She smoked something. It's not marijuana, but it's similar to it. It's similar to incense," said a female caller. "She seems to be having convulsions of some sort."

The caller adds, "She's semi-conscious, barely. She's convulsing."

A second woman also gets on the phone and says, "She's shaking, convulsing, burning up. I'm taking cold water and putting it on her back because she's burning up."

At one point, the woman is heard saying, "Demi, can you hear me? Yes, she's squeezing my hand. She can't speak. She's convulsing so we're holding her down."

A rescue crew arrived 10 minutes after the call Monday night. Moore, 49, was then rushed to a local hospital.

At least three women and a man were heard speaking on the tape. At one point, someone refers to a person named "Ru" who's in the room, a possible reference to Moore's daughter, Rumer Willis.

The actress, who split from husband Ashton Kutcher in November, has sought professional help for what her rep calls "exhaustion" and to "improve her overall health."

Sounds like "spice" to me. You can find a good article on this here. Nasty crap that needs to be outlawed (from a girl who has no problem legalizing marijuana, so that's saying something :D )

It makes me chuckle when I hear HIPAA being used as a reason not to release things like 911 calls. I'm sorry, if my friend or whomever is on the phone telling the operator that I've taken something -that's not a HIPAA violation.......

Do I feel squeamish about some of these calls that are released? Sure. I like to think it's because I still have a morality at my core and believe some things should stay private. But not for legal reasons.....

1. "A tipster emailed us that this actress, who is trying to whip herself into shape in rehab, was using on-set doctors to get multiple prescriptions for pain pills. The docs kept quitting because their feared for the licenses, but the producers kept finding more MDs to give her whatever she wanted. Things got so bad that she was even having unnecessary dental work just so she could get the attendant prescription." [Gawker]

http://gawker.com/5879901/which-recovering...vie-set-doctors

Not so very blind, eh?

So PR is trying to get us to believe it's Red Bull & whip-its. I've heard Adderall as well. But in truth probably the pain pills?

Also a Gawker commenter noted she's a longtime AA attendee and her sponsor died in November? I can't imagine what that kind of loss (on top of a divorce) would do to an addict- esp if she's had the same sponsor for a number of years?

(lots of Gawker commenters - I swear they must be so young - commenting how weird and awful it is that Demi was out partying with her daughter Rumer. When my mom and I were single and in grad school - we used to go out together all the time. We share friends. We're still mother and daughter - and when I was growing up, she definitely was a MOTHER and not my best friend - but I'm an adult, she's an adult - and we LIKE each other. We enjoy spending time together. We value the same qualities in our friends - so some of our friends are the same, all age ranges. This is not weird to us. What's strange to me is all the ageism being expressed.....)

1. "A tipster emailed us that this actress, who is trying to whip herself into shape in rehab, was using on-set doctors to get multiple prescriptions for pain pills. The docs kept quitting because their feared for the licenses, but the producers kept finding more MDs to give her whatever she wanted. Things got so bad that she was even having unnecessary dental work just so she could get the attendant prescription." [Gawker]

http://gawker.com/5879901/which-recovering...vie-set-doctors

Not so very blind, eh?

So PR is trying to get us to believe it's Red Bull & whip-its. I've heard Adderall as well. But in truth probably the pain pills?

Also a Gawker commenter noted she's a longtime AA attendee and her sponsor died in November? I can't imagine what that kind of loss (on top of a divorce) would do to an addict- esp if she's had the same sponsor for a number of years?

(lots of Gawker commenters - I swear they must be so young - commenting how weird and awful it is that Demi was out partying with her daughter Rumer. When my mom and I were single and in grad school - we used to go out together all the time. We share friends. We're still mother and daughter - and when I was growing up, she definitely was a MOTHER and not my best friend - but I'm an adult, she's an adult - and we LIKE each other. We enjoy spending time together. We value the same qualities in our friends - so some of our friends are the same, all age ranges. This is not weird to us. What's strange to me is all the ageism being expressed.....)

But on-set doctors? When is the last time Demi worked?

There was a picture of Ashton at LAX airport coming back from Brazil. She was admitted on Monday. It's now Friday and he's just now getting back to L.A.??

Must not be too concerned. . .

There was a picture of Ashton at LAX airport coming back from Brazil. She was admitted on Monday. It's now Friday and he's just now getting back to L.A.??

Must not be too concerned. . .

Agree....but not surprised at all. After all, they are getting divorced so to assume that the caring/loving component is still there is highly unlikely.

I heard this morning on Today (I think) that Ashton was worried, but had not contacted her at all. It was stated that this substance abuse problem was the reason they split.

"But on-set doctors? When is the last time Demi worked?"

I read Demi had a role in the film "Lovelace"...in fact, I just read Sarah Jessica Parker just replaced her.

Edited by abomb

I'm going to toss methadone into the ring. Doctors seem to dole that stuff out like Halloween candy, and savvy "patients" go to different docs to get their prescriptions. In my county, more people OD from prescribed methadone than street drugs.

But I thought you don't get a high from methadone?? The only people that use methadone are the ones addicted to heroin, so you take methadone instead to get the fix without getting the high.... It's suppose to be used to wean people off of heroin.... :3huh: But if Demi is on methadone, it means she has an opiate addiction (heroin, Oxy, etc.). Or am I getting my drugs mixed up??

It is indeed used to treat narcotic addiction, but methadone is also prescribed for pain relief and is cheaper than morphine. The "high" is more of a "down" and is long lasting. The cases I'm aware of have been people who have gone to several different doctors, and end up with several prescriptions. Remember the ethical pals of Anna Nicole Smith and Michael Jackson? They' prescribe anything to their famous clients. I was surprised when I learned how widespread the abuse of methadone is.

But on-set doctors? When is the last time Demi worked?

She also was a producer of one of a series of "Woman" movies. Breast cancer? I can't remember. I read about it in Glamour a couple months ago. Anniston did one too ;-) So she would have been on set for that too - not necessarily acting.

It is indeed used to treat narcotic addiction, but methadone is also prescribed for pain relief and is cheaper than morphine. The "high" is more of a "down" and is long lasting. The cases I'm aware of have been people who have gone to several different doctors, and end up with several prescriptions. Remember the ethical pals of Anna Nicole Smith and Michael Jackson? They' prescribe anything to their famous clients. I was surprised when I learned how widespread the abuse of methadone is.

Ahh, I know it was also used for pain (and addicts are quick to tell you that's why they use it instead of the real reason, lol) but didn't realize it gave off any sort of mood alteration - including "down" instead of "up" (although isn't heroin a down too??). I thought that was the entire point of giving methadone to opiate addicts trying to get clean - you don't have the with drawls of cold-turkey quiting, instead you step down using methadone without the pleasure of using??

FWIW, I have heard you can get a good high off methadone if you pair it with something, like valium or xanax or something. Don't quote me, though.

Aaah, I can see how that would happen.

I've tried Xanax, going thru a rough time and doc gave me 5 nights worth to help me sleep. Worked like a charm - but I can see how that stuff would get addictive. And I was only on 1/2 of the lowest dose of pill, lol!! Yeah, I'm a light weight :D

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Demi Moore Gets Visits From Bruce Willis And Ashton Kutcher

Posted on Thu Feb 2, 2012 08:00 AM PDT

x17online.com

Now that Demi Moore is recovering at home after being hospitalized for alleged drug use, she's getting special visits from the men in her life ... ex Bruce Willis and soon-to-be-ex Ashton Kutcher.

A somber looking Willis was seen arriving at Moore's LA home Wednesday around 11:30am. The Die Hard actor must be concerned about his daughters being exposed to Demi's troubles. It was revealed the former couple's oldest daughter Rumer was present during Demi's partying and eventual convulsions that led to the actress' hospitalization.

After Bruce left, Demi's estranged husband Ashton Kutcher pulled up to her home in his blacked-out Lexus around 4:30pm. He visited for close to two hours, then the Two and a Half Men star left. Kutcher recently returned from working and partying in Brazil.

She is home?? Did she just go to just hospital, or was there any rehab in there too??

x17online.com

Now that Demi Moore is recovering at home after being hospitalized for alleged drug use, she's getting special visits from the men in her life ... ex Bruce Willis and soon-to-be-ex Ashton Kutcher.

A somber looking Willis was seen arriving at Moore's LA home Wednesday around 11:30am. The Die Hard actor must be concerned about his daughters being exposed to Demi's troubles. It was revealed the former couple's oldest daughter Rumer was present during Demi's partying and eventual convulsions that led to the actress' hospitalization.

After Bruce left, Demi's estranged husband Ashton Kutcher pulled up to her home in his blacked-out Lexus around 4:30pm. He visited for close to two hours, then the Two and a Half Men star left. Kutcher recently returned from working and partying in Brazil.

She is home?? Did she just go to just hospital, or was there any rehab in there too??

I was glad to read this. I think she and Bruce should have stayed together. I know he is remarried now but if they don't make it, I hope he and Demi get back together. They suited each other. Poor woman seems to be trying everything she can get her hands on to make the pain go away.

x17online.com

Now that Demi Moore is recovering at home

I was glad to read this. I think she and Bruce should have stayed together. I know he is remarried now but if they don't make it, I hope he and Demi get back together. They suited each other. Poor woman seems to be trying everything she can get her hands on to make the pain go away.

I'm reading different reports every day as to where she is, so not sure what's true.

And from what I hear, Bruce is kind of an ass himself. I was offered a chance to meet him, but was warned that he would be a bit full of himself and prob hit on me & every women within eyeshot aggressively (this was before he was remarried). I turned the offer down :D

The Stir

Oh boy, the weird news about Demi Moore just keeps coming. First we learned that she'd entered a treatment facility for what her rep described as "exhaustion," then she pulled out of an upcoming movie role, and now reports are surfacing that the reason she was rushed to the hospital earlier this week is because she was suffering seizure-like symptoms. From, uh, huffing nitrous oxide.

I have to say, out of all the reasons I could think of for why Demi Moore was in bad enough shape to trigger a 911 call on Monday night, the possibility that she was inhaling whip-its never entered my mind.

I mean ... whip-its. As in those little canisters filled with nitrous oxide that are used to recharge whipped cream cans. As in one of the dumbest, cheapest highs on earth, possibly trumped in sheer brain-killing lameness only by Purple Drank or inhaling gasoline fumes. When I think of people doing whip-its, I think of bored teenagers frantically sucking on latex balloons in order to capitalize off a 10-second buzz—not posh A-listers who CLEARLY could afford better drugs.

As for how this all allegedly went down, details remain unclear. E! News is reporting that Moore was hosting a birthday dinner party for a friend on Monday night, and while things started off normal, a source says Moore was "pretty hyper" for most of the night and was not her normal self, while another source adds she was "acting crazy." Sometime after 10 p.m., when only one friend was left behind, Moore reportedly began to convulse and act "like she was having a seizure." The friend freaked and called 911, and a team of paramedics subsequently rushed Moore to the hospital.

According to TMZ, the friend also told emergency workers Demi was doing whip-its, which triggered the bad reaction.

Nitrous robs the brain of oxygen, so it's certainly possible that someone repeatedly inhaling a whip-it could enter a shaky seizure-like state. But who knows what really happened? RadarOnline is reporting that the seizure was of the epileptic variety, triggered by anorexia and other issues.

I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to have this all go public, right after the whole Kutcher Cheatapalooza mess. Whether the whip-it story is true or not, it's becoming increasingly obvious that Moore has some major problems to deal with, and I hope she's getting whatever help she needs right now.

Bruce & Demi's Daughter Busted for Underage Drinking and Fake ID

TMZ

Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's 20-year-old daughter was arrested in NYC for allegedly drinking a beer in public -- and then flashing a fake ID to cops.

According to cops, Scout Willis was drinking an 8 oz. Pakistani beer in Union Square Monday night ... and when an officer approached her she produced an ID with the name Katherine Kelly.

After further questioning she 'fessed up her real name is Scout Willis and reportedly said, "The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me."

Scout's bust was first reported by the NY Daily News.

Scout, who's currently attending Brown University, was booked for criminal impersonation and open container ... both misdemeanors. She was released without bail early Tuesday morning.

Exclusive: Demi Moore Is Not Speaking to Her Daughters

Celebrity News July 12, 2012 AT 12:20PM By UsWeekly Staff

usmagazine.com

The Willis sisters are giving Demi Moore the silent treatment.

"There's a wedge between Demi and her girls," a source tells Us Weekly of Rumer, 23, Scout, 21, and Tallulah, 18, Moore's daughters with ex husband Bruce Willis.

"Demi spends most of her time in Idaho, not L.A.," the source explains. At issue? The girls are tired of "walking on eggshells," around Moore, 49, who went to rehab in February after her painful November 2011 split with Ashton Kutcher after six years of marriage (and his highly publicized affairs).

At Tallulah's June 7 high school graduation, says a witness, Moore sat away from her family, "didn't speak to them," and left before her daughter got her diploma.

When Moore announced the end of her marriage to Kutcher, 33, last November, she made a brief reference to her girls. "As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

Posted Image

Bruce Willis and daughters Scout, Rumer, and Tallulah in Los Angeles, California on June 7, 2012.

Credit: FameFlynet

Posted Image

Demi Moore Is Dating Vito Schnabel: Report

By Andrea Billups

11/28/2012 at 10:00 AM EST

people.com

Demi Moore is dipping her toe back in the dating world – with a much younger man, according to new reports.

The New York Post's Page Six column reports that Moore, 50, is quietly dating art world scion Vito Schnabel, 26.

Schnabel, an art dealer, is the son of painter and director Julian Schnabel. He and Moore were reportedly "dancing and grinding all over each other" at a party in Jodhpur, India, thrown by supermodel Naomi Campbell for the 50th birthday of her billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin, according to the paper's account.

The blooming romance comes a year after her split after six years of marriage with husband Ashton Kutcher, 34. Kutcher is now dating his That 70s Show costar Mila Kunis, 29. Sources have told PEOPLE that the relationship has left Moore "jealous and frustrated."

Vito Schnabel is no stranger to beautiful women: When he was 21, Schnabel reportedly dated supermodel and actress Elle Macpherson. He has also been linked with actress Liv Tyler.