princess

The Kardashians

I don't think Lamar has an "estate" - at least not compared to Khloe's. I think her decision to stay is due in part so she can keep making decisions for him medically (I don't think he's as back to normal as reports make it seem) and also in part so that they can feature his recovery in upcoming episodes.

Of course, there were rumors about Khloe's drug use, and her fears that Lamar would spill the beans on her extracurriculars, hence the set up outside the gym when she accused him of stalking her. A preemptive strike to discredit him.

I want to believe that she will be there for him and that her motives are purely altruistic -- and maybe they are -- but PMK's?? Definitely not.

Edited by fykeylicious

You just KNOW that this will be part of that stupid show as soon as they can squeeze it in. The newest lows they can sink to...and I'm sure they can go even lower if it can be added to the show. That family disgusts me. :vomit2:

• Like 1

Yeah I heard there will be some sort of special focusing on his recovery? Not sure if that was speculation or confirmed news, but I read something about there being a special on the two of them which will culminate in the two of them renewing their vows. I'm hoping it was just idle gossip -- the last thing he needs is more reality television, so this would NOT be a good look for the K's (although when has that ever stopped them???)

Blind Item (21/10/2015)

This reality show that was once a highly rated success and one of the leaders in the franchise has been cancelled. It won’t be back, despite the fame of the show.

What is our reality show?

Please, please, please.... :flag:

Blind Item (21/10/2015)

This reality show that was once a highly rated success and one of the leaders in the franchise has been cancelled. It won’t be back, despite the fame of the show.

I hope you're right...however http://www.tvguide.com/news/american-idol-releases-teaser-for-final-season/

Blind Item (21/10/2015)

I hope you're right...however http://www.tvguide.com/news/american-idol-releases-teaser-for-final-season/

American Idol was announced last spring - they talked about it the show last year - only one more season. Not sure this fits since it was common knowledge.

So we can still hope for Kardashians

Are we even going to discuss the stupidity of Saint West? I think Kanye must have naming rights.

• Like 3

There's no need to discuss stupidity. It's a given in any Kardashian conversation, :)

That said, I wonder if the kid's middle name is Bernard,

• Like 3

Joking aside, I had read the middle name was going to be Robert, after her dad, but that was before the birth so not sure if it's true.

As for the name, I don't think it's stupidity as much as hubris. They truly believe they are better than everyone else.

• Like 2

Are we even going to discuss the stupidity of Saint West? I think Kanye must have naming rights.

I am not sure that this is any worse than Michael Jackson naming two of kids Prince.

I was really hoping they would name the kid South -- that way they could be accused of going both ways. (think about it.) :D

• Like 1

I am not sure that this is a
ny worse than Michael Jackson naming two of kids Prince.

No, nor George Foreman naming all his sons George. However, just because celebs give kids stupid names doesn't mean we cannot mock them (all of them!) when they do so :P :monkey:

(d'oh editing & quoting, why can't I get it right...)

Edited by Hoyaheel

Saw another bit (can't remember if it was also Page Six?) that Rob Kardashian also in the hospital and diagnosed with diabetes....

Saw another bit (can't remember if it was also Page Six?) that Rob Kardashian also in the hospital and diagnosed with diabetes....

Suuuuure. :rolleyes:

I personally think this is another brick being laid in the foundation for an upcoming divorce announcement. He served a purpose but he's damaging the brand. Time to cut their collective losses and move on.

Edited by Maxiemom
  • Like 4