princess

Heidi Klum

i saw her promoting her new fragrance the other day, and the person asked her: "five words, what does heidi klum smell like?"and she got this deer in headlights look - and she was like: "five words? ahhh help me out! sexy... uh..."and then the host finished for her: "sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy!"she can't even promote her own fragrance.but she is beautiful. sigh.

HEAVENLY BODY

Oh, mama! A pregnant Heidi Klum, who's expecting her third child, is a ray of light (in a Jovovich-Hawk frock) as she heads to the CBS Early Show on Wednesday to promote the latest Victoria's Secret bra, The Body.

Posted Image

THE SECRET'S OUT

A pregnant Heidi Klum, who's expecting her third child, shows off why she's Victoria's Secret weapon at the launch of the lingerie retailer's new bra, The Body, in New York City on Wednesday.

Posted Image

she seems perma-pregnant

She is. Her baby son is 10 months old I think and she's more than halfway thru her last pregnancy.
but she makes it look good!

Even in her second trimester, Heidi Klum's cups runneth over. The supermodel touted a Victoria's Secret bra called The Body at the lingerie mecca on Broadway yesterday.

LOL!re: Heidi's intelligence...if you watch Project Runway, she actually says some relatively intelligent things when critiquing the contestants' designs. (I know, I was shocked, too)

:blink: I can't stand her voice! It's like fingernails on a chalkboard!

Yes! Whenever I watch Project Runway, Heidi's voice gets on my nerves. It's so shrill and irritating, but sometimes it's subtle enough so that it has to slowly crawl under my skin, and get really obnoxious, before I suddenly remember how much it bothers me. Edited by MissPip

Elle's shock over 'Body' double Klum Is Heidi Klum a "Body" snatcher?Fellow supermodel Elle Macpherson, who's been known as "The Body" ever since Time magazine dubbed her that in a 1986 cover story, has every reason to think so.This week, Klum has been claiming the title for herself in a saturation Victoria's Secret ad campaign for The Body bra. "They call me The Body — and now I have a bra named after me," the German hottie claims in TV commercials.But not so fast, Fräulein Klum!"We saw that and were like, Oh my god!" Elle Macpherson Intimates spokeswoman Melissa Edwards told Lowdown yesterday. "We were initially flabbergasted."Now it's a battle of the supermodel moguls — Macpherson, the 42-year-old, 6-foot Aussie mother of two, against Klum, the 33-year-old, 5-foot-9 mother of two (with one on the way).Elle's flack, Edwards, invoked the 1986 Time cover and added: "We have numerous press clippings in the office referring to her as 'The Body.' Everything from Harper's Bazaar to Vogue to the recent Sports Illustrated calls her that. In terms of public record, that name belongs to Elle."Macpherson markets her own skin-care line, "Elle Macpherson The Body," along with a lingerie brand and a fitness video titled "The Body Workout." Klum — who was once called "The Body Two," in deference to Elle — is a relative Heidi-come-lately, and didn't hit the United States until the late 1990s. Both Klum and Macpherson have been favorites of the Sports Illustrated annual swimsuit issue, and both appeared in the mag's latest.But what's up with "The Body" doubling? A spokeswoman for Klum and Victoria's Secret didn't respond by deadline to detailed messages.

HEIDI RAISES STYLE FACTOR WITH HELP FROM HUSBAND SEALSEND TO A FRIEND11 AUGUST 2006She might be a supermodel with access to a host of top designers but Heidi Klum has credited British singer Seal for giving her a sartorial boost. "My husband is one of the most stylish men, and I have got more stylish since I've been with him," she says. The loved-up couple, who got married last May, are expecting their second child together later this year – Heidi also has a daughter, Leni, from a relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore. Pregnancy hasn't prevented the German beauty looking her usual glamorous self, though – as she proved this week in New York. The stunning 33-year-old stepped out in a colourful red and blue dress by Jovovich Hawk – the acclaimed fashion label set up by Russian actress Milla Jovovich and her friend of ten years, former catwalk model Carmen Hawk. But while Heidi obviously has a penchant for designer purchases, she has also in the past revealed her love of a bargain. "I love flea markets because you just never know what you're going to find," she explains. "You can't go with an idea, you just have to wander around and wait for something to catch your eye."

Elle and Heidi's catfightA war of words has erupted between models who model Elle MacPherson and Heidi Klum.Don't really get why the latter's so big in modelling anywho, to be honest. But we digress.Elle has got the hump with Heidi over who deserves the nickname 'The Body' the most.Elle has been using the moniker since 1986 when Time magazine bestowed it upon her, but last week Victoria's Secret launched a new bra with the same name, and claimed to have named it after Heidi. The German model also told reporters at the launch: 'They call me The Body – and now I have a bra named after me.'But a spokesperson for Elle Macpherson Intimates says: 'We saw that and were like, "Oh my God!" We were initially flabbergasted. We have numerous press clippings in the office referring to her as The Body. Everything from Harper's Bazaar to Vogue to the recent Sports Illustrated calls her that. In terms of public record, that name belongs to Elle.'And for what it's worth, we've been calling Elle 'The Body' for like, yonks and yonks.

Heidi Klum says she wants ‘a lot of children’‘Project Runway’ host and husband Seal are expecting second childNEW YORK - Heidi Klum and her husband Seal, currently expecting their second child together, might not be done.“We want to have a lot of children,” the supermodel tells Life magazine in its latest issue. “(Seal) always says that he finds me the most beautiful when I’m pregnant.”Klum and Seal, who were married last year, already have a 10-month-old son, Henry Guenther Ademola Dashtu Samuel. Klum, 33, also has a 2-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship with Formula One manager Flavio Briatore.Klum, the host of Bravo’s “Project Runway,” also said her family has been given a nickname in her native Germany that she didn’t know what to make of at first.“In Germany — and this started with a newspaper headline — they call us ‘the Patchwork Family,”’ says Klum. “I was like, ‘Hmm, is this an insult or is this positive?’ I talked to Seal about it, and we’re, like, it’s actually kind of great — we’re all different shades and we came together and we all love each other.”© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Posted Image

HAVING A BALL

Her show Project Runway lost out to The Amazing Race at Sunday's Emmys, but Heidi Klum gets wrapped up in her biggest prize, husband Seal, at the Governor's Ball.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_(singer)

Early life

Born Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel, in Paddington, England, his parents were Adebisi Samuel, a Nigerian immigrant, and Francis Samuel, an Afro-Brazilian immigrant. A childhood battle with Lupus erythematosus left him with distinctive facial scarring and hair loss. After school, he studied architecture and engineering.