princess

Scarlett Johansson

Uhhh...*boiiiing* :P

You and me both Bobby! I didn't even know it could do that! :lol:

These are absolutely gorgeous...love her.

Now if she could only act

#$@%! acting...let her make more of these! Instead of Woody Allen movies no one ever sees! :D

Now if she could only act

#$@%! acting...let her make more of these! Instead of Woody Allen movies no one ever sees! :D

Well, I think she can act.

I LOVED HER in Lost In Translation and Ghost World. Plus, I think she did a fabulous job in Match Point although it wasn't her best work. She should have been Oscar nominated by now.

Face it people: Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson is as good as it's going to get. This is my generation's Bette Davis/Joan Crawford (even though they probably like her). Can't expect much from The Duff Twins or Katie Holmes or anyone that comes out of a soap opera or the Disney Channel. I think we don't value talent anymore...just looks. Hence, Jessica Alba's inexplicable success.

Edited by Babloo328

I actually think she's kinda bland...but I haven't seen Match Point. I mean...it's rumored that she sleeps with directors/producers for parts...and it wouldn't be THAT hard to believe since she's monotone and dull, acting wise. :D

I actually think she's kinda bland...but I haven't seen Match Point. I mean...it's rumored that she sleeps with directors/producers for parts...and it wouldn't be THAT hard to believe since she's monotone and dull, acting wise. :D

I can't handle this..."realism."

:(

I kind of wish these rumors weren't true, but where there's smoke there's a fire, don't you think? If I ever make a movie I'm casting her in it, and she doesn't even have to sleep with me. Of course, that's not going to be an option.

You know what, Bobby, this REALLY surprises me. I always thought men would drool over Scarlett. She has a voluptuous bod, and can act the socks off most other young'uns. I just saw that Woody Allen movie where she's the assistant spy with W. Allen and I thought she was great in it - she plays off Allen better than anyone since Diane Keaton. Doesn't her great homegrown rack and "natural" looks (I don't think she's gone under the knife for anything) count for something?

You know what, Bobby, this REALLY surprises me. I always thought men would drool over Scarlett. She has a voluptuous bod, and can act the socks off most other young'uns. I just saw that Woody Allen movie where she's the assistant spy with W. Allen and I thought she was great in it - she plays off Allen better than anyone since Diane Keaton. Doesn't her great homegrown rack and "natural" looks (I don't think she's gone under the knife for anything) count for something?

Mf's, now you've seen my posts...She's a fine piece of ass, I love the curvy women...But I'm not going to say she's a great actress...Maybe if I see Match Point it will change my mind or my friend tells me the Girl with Golden Earring was good.. ;)

If it wasn't for the looks, I'd think she was so-so and forget about whatever I saw her in as soon as the credits rolled. She's not terrible, but she wasn't all that believable in Matchpoint, was completely flat in The Island in certain scenes, and looks like she's acting in other stuff I've seen her in. The bland detached persona really worked for Lost in Translation, but when she tries to be anything else, it seems like she's trying when it should not be so transparent.

Mf's, now you've seen my posts...She's a fine piece of ass, I love the curvy women...But I'm not going to say she's a great actress...Maybe if I see Match Point it will change my mind or my friend tells me the Girl with Golden Earring was good.. ;)

she was *okay* in girl with a pearl earring - but hers was a role that required a quiet, introverted person who hides any personality as a servant, so I wouldn't say it was a part that was difficult to play.

she was *okay* in girl with a pearl earring - but hers was a role that required a quiet, introverted person who hides any personality as a servant, so I wouldn't say it was a part that was difficult to play.

Wow...what a "stretch" performance!

To be very honest, I don't drool over her because she is to glammed up. I'm bored with the hollywood packaged look. If she tried to look more like herself, I think I'd pay more attention. I think bobbyd meant she is bland performance wise, at least that is how I read it.

Scarlett Johansson: 'I'm not promiscous' 56 minutes ago

Scarlett Johansson says that while monogamy might go against instinct, she's happy in her relationship with boyfriend and recent "Black Dahlia" co-star Josh Hartnett.

"Josh is very sweet," the 21-year-old actress says in an interview in Allure magazine's November issue, on newsstands Oct. 24. "He's a good boy. A great person. I'm very lucky and I'm very happy. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not promiscuous.

"There does seem to be a mistaken belief out there that I am sexually available somehow — which is not to say that I'm not open-minded about sex," she continues. "Yet I wouldn't say I'm a serial monogamist, either. I mean, I went through periods of time when I was, ah, single. But when I'm in a relationship, I'm in a relationship."

But Johansson, whose films include "Lost in Translation" and "Match Point," still acknowledges monogamy might not be natural.

"I do think on some basic level we are animals, and by instinct we kind of breed accordingly," she says. "But as much as I believe that, I work really hard when I'm in a relationship to make it work in a monogamous way."

Johansson has another confession.

"I get tested for HIV twice a year. ... One has to be socially aware," she says. "It's part of being a decent human, to be tested for STDs. It's just disgusting behavior when people don't. It's just so irresponsible."

___

On the Net:

Allure magazine: http://www.allure.com/

SCARLETT JOHANSSON has broken her silence over boyfriend JOSH HARTNETT, declaring the actor is "very sweet" and "a great person". The handsome couple fell for each other while filming thriller THE BLACK DAHLIA in Bulgaria in April 2005 and they have always refused to discuss each other - until now. Johansson tells American magazine Allure, "Josh is very sweet. He's a good boy. A great person. I'm very lucky and I'm very happy."

Source: Contactmusic

that is stupid. why is she all I'M MORE DEN A PIECE OF MEAT LEAVE ME ALONE WUT ABOOT MAH LIVER N KIDNEYS

and then pose for esquire pics depicting her all sexually. incredibly stupid quote on her part. i mean, i think the pics are great but what a bad hypocrite.