princess

Scarlett Johansson

Can she do no wrong? Magnificent. What a classic, true beauty. I think I'm in love. :unsure:

Well Alba's "talent" is basically nonexistent. Unless you count sexual positions and where she can give the best b***jobs.

:wacko: If I were an actress & had to choose between nudity on set & doing a director to get a part I'd chose the nudity on camera. Didn't she think it would get around that she puts out to get a part?
She needs a better makeup artistI don't think Johansen has a problem with nudity. On the set of the island she reportedly wanted to be topless for a scene because she refused to wear a cheap bra.I wonder what she got for the Vanity Fair pics? I have a hard time believing she did it just for publicity. Edited by alpierce

OK, I guess I haven't looked at this post for awhile, because this is the first time I have seen thepics where she is holding up the sign.She spelled harassed wrong. How lame is that???????

Gee, what's the matter Scarlet, are you angry that you're not making any money off of those photo's?Obviously I have no sympathy for her. You know if she was flatchested, she would be begging people to take her picture.

Edited by alpierce

Posted Image

Scarlett Johansson, who's been in New York City filming The Nanny Diaries, strikes a curious pose in Prada on the red carpet at the Cartier bash.

I have decided to make this glorious Thursday, Unofficial Post A Pic of Scarlett Johansson day!

Posted Image

God, she's so photogenic. It makes me cry!

She looks much better & more natural in this picture.

The funny thing is that her "natural" color is much closer to the brown than the platinum.Adore the shoes in the goofy-pose pic.

:) "Natural" was the wrong word for me to use! Imo, she looks much better as a blond.

Scarlett Johansson at Cartier And Interview Magazine Celebrate Love (06/08/06)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

scarlett-fan.com

I actually prefer her as a brunette. It looks more natural.

I absolutely agree! In all of her movies as a blonde, she has exuded a very trailer trash quality, and in those red carpet photos of her as a brunette she looks stunning! I read where she can't wait to go back to blonde, but personally I think she hit the nail on the head here with dark hair. They also did a fantastic job with her makeup, and I love the dress too. This is weird for me me to be gushing over Scarlett, because I am SO not a fan. I just sat through Matchpoint a couple of days ago in spite of her. ( No spoilers here......) :unsure: Edited by CeCeLadybug

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO re the Match Point spoiler!! I haven't seen it yet :(In the future we do spoilers in white text (or at least put some kind of spoiler warning) so it would be great if you could edit it and do that erase it in case anyone else here has not seen it yet :( I was planning to see it.Re: her hair color...I read a quote from her in US where she said the brunette is for the Nanny Diaries and she can't wait to get back to blonde...so I guess it's just for the movie.

Edited by soho2chelsea

I read that she said she's just waiting until she can dye her hair blond again. I looked her up on IMDb & she's been quite busy! After The Nanny Diaries she is doing Brilliant, Amazon & Napoleon & Betsy.

Edited by WiLdFiRe

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO re the Match Point spoiler!! I haven't seen it yet :(In the future we do spoilers in white text (or at least put some kind of spoiler warning) so it would be great if you could edit it and do that erase it in case anyone else here has not seen it yet :( I was planning to see it.Re: her hair color...I read a quote from her in US where she said the brunette is for the Nanny Diaries and she can't wait to get back to blonde...so I guess it's just for the movie.

Sorry sorry so sorry! My very bad!

From People online: Caught in the actScarlett Johansson, throwing a wrap party for the cast & crew of The Nanny Diaries at a private home she rented in Bridgehampten, N.Y. "They were all dancing up a storm until 2 a.m.," a source tells us. The actress catered the event from local eatery Alison & the partygoers feasted on lobster, chicken & potato salad.

Posted Image

Scarlett Johansson shops in Hollywood with her twin brother Hunter on Tuesday. It's been a fun few days for the sibs: Johansson took him as her date to the Golden Globes on Sunday.[/img]

I didn't know she had a twin brother.

Posted Image

Rumored couple Scarlett Johansson and Josh Hartnett leave Hollywood's ArcLight movie theater on Friday. The cardigan-clad duo, who recently filmed the upcoming movie The Black Dahlia in Bulgaria, have been linked for about a month (Johansson most recently dated Jared Leto).

I also didn't realize how short she is!!

Posted Image

Rumored couple Scarlett Johansson and Josh Hartnett leave Hollywood's ArcLight movie theater on Friday. The cardigan-clad duo, who recently filmed the upcoming movie The Black Dahlia in Bulgaria, have been linked for about a month (Johansson most recently dated Jared Leto).

I also didn't realize how short she is!!

Celebrity Heights says she's 5'-4" and Josh is 6'-3". That's why she looks so short.

Cool site:

Celebrity Heights