princess

Charlie Sheen

He's been looking terrible lately--I noticed it on the tv show--so if hair/makeup/lighting can't make him look better.....He's very bloated, and aging not so well.....Though he looks a lot more like his dad now. And Martin Sheen is handsome & distinguished....I don't think Charlie aspires to those adjectives quite yet ;)

He's been looking terrible lately--I noticed it on the tv show--so if hair/makeup/lighting can't make him look better.....He's very bloated, and aging not so well.....Though he looks a lot more like his dad now. And Martin Sheen is handsome & distinguished....I don't think Charlie aspires to those adjectives quite yet ;)

he is in that "awkward 40s" stage :P

edited because I can't spell

Edited by branchop

where all the booze, drugs, and the wildness of your mispent youth catch up with you.

He looks like shit.

where all the booze, drugs, and the wildness of your mispent youth catch up with you.

He looks like shit.

What's been hard for me to figure out is that he's pretty much always been a drinker, drug user, manwhore, right? Is it just that as he greets middle age, he can't cover it up as well anymore?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this--I felt weird saying anything at first, but watching the re-runs of older Two and a Half Men episodes, on the same nights I'd catch up on the last episodes of this season (I love you dvr!!) just made the difference so evident to me.....

Jon Cryer has aged too, but he doesn't have a bloated dissipated look like Sheen does. Ducky forever :wub:

Inside Charlie's Dream Wedding

Posted Image

Posted Image

On a beautiful spring day set against the backdrop of a sprawling Beverly Hills estate, Charlie Sheen and his lady-love Brooke Mueller said 'I do' in an intimate and romantic ceremony surrounded by family and close friends, and only OK! was there!

The wedding was a long-time coming for the actor, who spent most of his two-year relationship with Mueller entangled in a very public war of words with his ex-wife Denise Richards.

But on May 30, none of that seemed to matter as Charlie,42, and Brooke,30, exchanged vows under a low hanging canopy in front of 68 guests including Sheen's parents Janet and Martin Sheen, brothers Ramon and Emilio Estevez and three daughters Cassandra,23,(from his first marriage) Sam,4, and Lola,3.

Celebrity event designer Yifat Oren incorporated nature themes for the couple's wedding theme and reception, using bowls of pears, oranges and chocolate-hued candles to adorn the dining tables.

At one point a beaming Charlie grabbed the microphone and told guests, "I would like to introduce you to Mrs. Charlie Sheen. We did it, didn't we?" Later a 14-piece rock band played as everyone danced at the groom's request.

"I was telling a couple of friends last night that this feels like my first real marriage, Charlie confessed to OK!. "The first one was a show, the second one was a con, and this one is the real deal."

Despite his notorious bad-boy reputation, Charlie told OK! that he is devoted to Brooke, and feels a new sense of comittment in his life. He also has made a promise to himself, never to utter Richards' name in public again. It's a lesson he admits has taken a long time to learn.

"I'm so tired of talking about her and all her shenanigans," he said. "It is what it is. I don't even care anymore. I'm going to take a stand to basically never utter her name publicly again, and I think if that's known, it will put an end to some of the drama."

Sheen says he's never watched Denise's new reality show and is excited to move ahead with his life.

"I think it's no accident that whats-her-face chose this time to do what she did. It's pretty obvious that Brooke and I, through our actions and union, are moving on with our lives. Perhaps somebody else should consider the same."

And speaking of moving forward, are children in the cards for these newlyweds?

"Charlie has three girls, so ideally, we'd have a boy," Brooke says, adding, "but it doesn't matter as long as it's a healthy baby."

Ha! Charlie can't even look decent for his own wedding. He looks like he just rolled out of bed. Too damn funny. His tie isn't even on straight.

And does ANYBODY believe he's not going to utter Denise's name in public again. Oh please!

He looks terrible. She also looks terrible.

I'm not a Denise Richards fan by any stretch of the imagination but calling his marriage to her a con isn't exactly accurate. He knew what she was before he married her.

PARTY HOPPERS

GUESTS of Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller's wedding crashed Prince's "21 Nights" book party in Bel Air the other night. "Charlie and Brooke live right down the block, so a huge group from the wedding came in and partied all night," said one party goer. "It was easy because they live in the same gated community, and once you're in, you're in." Prince sang old hits such as "Purple Rain" for the 200-plus crowd, which included Olivia Newton-John, Olivier Martinez and Eddie Murphy.

Charlie Sheen tops list of high-paid TV stars

It really pays to work for CBS.

A pair of stars from two of the network's top-rated programs rank as the two highest-paid actors on prime-time television, raking in well over $500,000 an episode each, according to a poll by TV Guide magazine released on Monday.

Charlie Sheen, who plays a wealthy, womanizing bachelor on the top-rated sitcom "Two and a Half Men," made more than any other TV actor this year with earnings of $825,000 per episode, including money from his ownership rights in the show.

At the rate of 23 episodes per year, the typical number of shows broadcast each season for a comedy like "Two and a Half Men," Sheen would be pocketing just under $20 million a year for a role that also earned him three Emmy nominations.

Trailing Sheen in the No. 2 spot on TV Guide's list is fellow CBS star William Petersen, who takes home $600,000 an episode for portraying investigator Gil Grissom on the hit police drama "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."

Petersen, who also serves as an executive producer on the series, plans to leave the show this coming season after the first 10 episodes. Still, his salary makes him the highest-paid actor in a prime-time drama series.

"The fact that (Sheen and Petersen) both happen to be on CBS is coincidental," said TV Guide editor Craig Tomashoff. "They're at the very top of their game and are the best at what they do. You'd expect them to be at the top of the scale."

Among the top-paid women, Mariska Hargitay was No. 1 for TV drama, earning $400,000 an episode for her Emmy-winning role as a New York detective on NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." Cable network TNT's "The Closer" star Kyra Sedgwick, also portraying a cop, earns a cool $275,000 per episode.

Daytime television and reality shows can pay handsomely, too, especially if you're the queen of talk or the king of mean.

Oprah Winfrey, who was named 2008's most powerful celebrity by Forbes magazine, earns $385 million annually for hosting her eponymous daytime talk show.

Simon Cowell, the sharp-tongued judge on the Fox network's mega-hit talent show "American Idol," earns $50 million per year, and CBS late-night host David Letterman has an annual salary of $32 million, according to TV Guide.

Finally, lackluster ratings didn't keep CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric off the TV Guide list, as Couric takes in $15 million per year.

"Katie Couric's contract with CBS is legendary, you'd expect to see her there (on the list)," Tomashoff said.

Charlie and Brooke's baby joy!

In Touch can exclusively reveal that Charlie Sheen and his wife, Brooke Mueller, are expecting a baby! “They are so happy and excited,“ an insider says. Brooke, 31, and Charlie, 42, can’t wait to start a family together. “They are in love, and this news makes things even better,” the insider adds. The couple, who met in 2006, wed in Los Angeles on May 30 and spent their honeymoon in Costa Rica. Charlie has two daughters, Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, with Denise Richards. Congrats, Brooke and Charlie!

Charlie and Brooke's baby joy!

In Touch can exclusively reveal that Charlie Sheen and his wife, Brooke Mueller, are expecting a baby! “They are so happy and excited,“ an insider says. Brooke, 31, and Charlie, 42, can’t wait to start a family together. “They are in love, and this news makes things even better,” the insider adds. The couple, who met in 2006, wed in Los Angeles on May 30 and spent their honeymoon in Costa Rica. Charlie has two daughters, Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, with Denise Richards. Congrats, Brooke and Charlie!

Doesn't he have a few more kids from when he was in his twenties? I feel bad that they never get mentioned (kind of like the other Cruise kids).

He had a son when he was in his 20's by a girlfriend. You never hear about him. Poor kid is probaly ashamed of his dad !! lol

He had a son when he was in his 20's by a girlfriend. You never hear about him. Poor kid is probaly ashamed of his dad !! lol

He has an older daughter...not a son...

And frankly that man should not be allowed to reproduce. He's pond scum.

What's so funny about the announcement from IN TOUCH is the comment that they "are in love"....

Yea because we all know Charlie would never have sex and procreate with somebody he wasn't in love with.

Oh crap wait!

He's done about a thousand hookers....lots of love to pass around with that boy!

Looks like Charlie may have taken advantage of the downtime with a preggo wife by having a little nip and tuck. Interesting nose...the face looks great. This is from goodplasticsurgery.com. (hope this works, first time posting a pic)

Posted Image

Double the Estevez, Double the Fun!

TMZ

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller are taking that whole "Two and a Half Men" thing to heart.

Our sources say Brooke is double the preggers -- as in she's expecting twins. Your move, Denise.

The little tykes would be the first for Brooke; Charlie has two young kids with ex Denise Richards and a 22-year-old daughter named Cassandra he had out of wedlock with girlfriend Paula Profit.

Charlie Sheen Storms Out on Pregnant Wife

With twins on the way, Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller should be excitedly preparing for their boys' arrival. Instead, the newly married couple have been fighting relentlessly.

In the Nov. 17 issue of Star — on sale Wednesday — we report that the notorious "reformed" playboy fled to Las Vegas on Oct. 25 to blow off steam — leaving his pregnant wife at home alone. And he certainly wasn't looking like a married man with twin sons on the way as he surrounded himself with pretty young women, partied with Spin City costar Michael Boatman at Privé and got lap dances at the strip club Spearmint Rhino.

"He's still carrying on and boozing," a source tells Star.

His weekend away from Brooke did more harm than good for his marriage. When she got wind of what Charlie was up to in Las Vegas, "she went off the deep end," says an insider. And upon his return to L.A. on Oct. 28, "the fighting picked up right where it left off."

Except this time Brooke upped the ante. She told her husband of only five months basically to shape up — or she's going to ship out. "She's expecting their sons, and she wants them to be one big happy family," says a source. "She's got the trump card, and they both know it."