princess

Halle Berry

Posted Image

Post natal tum: Voluptuous Halle Berry has revealed she won't follow the other celebrity mums down the quick weight-loss route, as she left a Los Angeles shoe store yesterday

And earlier in the week....

Posted Image

Stunning: Halle unveiled her post-baby body earlier this week, but managed a little magic, hiding her post-baby weight with the help of some supportive underwear it appears

Posted Image

people.com

GOODIE BAG

Just a few days shy of Mother's Day, new mom Halle Berry enjoys a day of pampering at West Hollywood's Kinara Spa on Thursday, parting with a bag of extra goodies.

Dang, check out the boobs! :blink:

Halle Berry's Ring Explained (Hint: She's Not Engaged)

Posted Image

Halle Berry, wearing the ring at Saturday's Revlon Run/Walk in Los Angeles

Engagement rumors have swirled after new mom Halle Berry sported a diamond ring on her left hand at an event over the weekend – but no, it's not what you're thinking.

"It's not an engagement ring," a source close to the Oscar winner tells PEOPLE. As for reports suggesting that the ring, designed by Amrapali, was a gift from boyfriend Gabriel Aubry, "Halle just saw it and thought it was beautiful so she bought it for herself."

All this talk about Nicole Kidman's baby got me thinking- Nicole will get big bucks for the People baby pics, right? Well I recently saw a pic of Halle Berry & her man and I realized I've still not seen a pic of her baby!!! That is a disgrace, why have we not seen Halle's baby yet? I think there was even a BI about someone being pissed that there was no biding war over her baby pics and it's because she's black. You gotta admit there is probably truth to that and that is just terrible- I am just as excited to see her baby as any of the others. She is a huge star and any supposed lack of interest in her baby is pathetic, and I blame the rags, not us fans! <_<

Do you think that's true? If so, then it's not just disgraceful; it's also bad business. 'cuz I'm betting that 90% of people are more curious to see the baby from 2 of the most beautiful humans on this planet than that of Granny Freeze and her high-lighted merkin.

If Halle weren't rumoured to be really nuts, I'd wonder if she was actually just being tasteful and modest by not pimping her baby to the limelight during her first months.

All this talk about Nicole Kidman's baby got me thinking- Nicole will get big bucks for the People baby pics, right? Well I recently saw a pic of Halle Berry & her man and I realized I've still not seen a pic of her baby!!! That is a disgrace, why have we not seen Halle's baby yet? I think there was even a BI about someone being pissed that there was no biding war over her baby pics and it's because she's black. You gotta admit there is probably truth to that and that is just terrible- I am just as excited to see her baby as any of the others. She is a huge star and any supposed lack of interest in her baby is pathetic, and I blame the rags, not us fans! <_<

I mentioned this in the BI to which you're referring, but I think it has less to do with the color of Halle's skin (she's mixed race - her mom is Caucasian and her dad is African American) than with Halle's holding out for big bucks for the pics. It would really be a breath of fresh air though, if she was being a cool mom and not pimping out her baby to the rags.

At this point I am not really interested in seeing Halle's baby anymore. I mean she had her in March and August is right around the corner. I don't know why the long wait, maybe something is wrong with the baby, I dunno.

WOW that baby is gorgeous!!!!

She certainly is! Her eyes and mouth are stunning.

Even though I dislike Brangelina I'll concede that Shiloh's a pretty little thing, but I think Nahla has her beat!

I think she's okay, certainly the eyes are stunning. I think Suri is cuter, which I know many people disagree with.

I think she's okay, certainly the eyes are stunning. I think Suri is cuter, which I know many people disagree with.

I think that Suri is much cuter now than she was in her "first" year. I think Violet Affleck was much cuter in her first year and a half than she is now. I think Shiloh is cuter now than she was at birth. So all celebrity babies vary over time in my opinion :wacko:

I think that Suri is much cuter now than she was in her "first" year. I think Violet Affleck was much cuter in her first year and a half than she is now. I think Shiloh is cuter now than she was at birth. So all celebrity babies vary over time in my opinion :wacko:

Hoya, I so agree. Suri is a doll, even though she might have crazy parents. Shiloh is beautiful and I used to think Violet was so adorable, but she is in an awkward stage. Halle's baby is adorable, but ever since Halle's hit-and-run, I don't think too highly of her. <_<

Hm. I'd have to rank them (1) Nahla, (2) Suri, (3) Shiloh, (4) Violet. I do think Suri is adorable, but Nahla is more striking and the eyes push her over the edge. If we were talking about celebrity kids irrespective of whose genes they manifest, I'd vote for Zahara Jolie-Pitt.

Aaaaand I just ranked celebrity babies by looks. Great.

Berry Talks Orgasms In Candid Sex Chat

------------------------------------------------------------------------

New mum HALLE BERRY is set to send temperatures soaring with candid comments about her sex life in men's magazine Esquire.

The actress has just been voted the Sexiest Woman Alive by the publication and, in an interview to accompany her front-page photo spread, the confident Oscar winner insists she's red hot in the bedroom.

Berry says, "You know that stuff they say about a woman being responsible for her own orgasms? That's all true, and, in my case, that makes me responsible for pretty damn good orgasms.

"(They're) much better orgasms than when I was 22, and I wouldn't let a man control that. Not anymore. Now, I'd invite them to participate.

"I've learned my tricks. I know what I like. I do not wait around. I initiate. And I'm not all about frequency; I favour intensity."

Calling into the Oprah show in America on Friday (17Oct08), Berry revealed she felt inspired to talk openly about her sex life after Esquire named her their sexiest woman.

She said, "I was astonished. I was like, 'I've just had a baby. Don't you guys know..? This isn't the year to pick me for this.'

"I thought, 'Well, you know, it might be a really good year to talk about some things and talk about what sexy really is.'"

And she joked, "When I mentioned the big 'O' I'm sure when people first read it (article), they thought I was about to talk about Oprah."

Berry admitted that if her romance with boyfriend Gabriel Aubry ever ended, she wouldn't be looking for a toyboy to satisfy her sexually.

She confided, "Men in their 20s? Forget it."

Source: contactmusic

Halle Berry Committed To Gabriel

Halle Berry "feels more married" to Gabriel Aubry than she did to any of her husbands.

The 42-year-old actress- who was previously wed to baseball player David Justice and musician Eric Benet- insists her three-year relationship with the model is the most serious romance she has ever been involved in and she hopes they will stay together forever.

She said: "I feel more married now than I did in any of my actual marriages. We live the truth of that and that's more important than a piece of paper.

"All I know is that at this moment, it feels fantastic."

Halle also said her love for the couple's 11-month-old daughter Nahla is the biggest emotion she has experienced and is reluctant to accept film roles because she can't bear to be apart from her.

She added to Essence magazine: "I thought I knew love before, but I've never felt anything like this.

"A film has to be really special for me to leave the house. I have to love it. I mean really, really love it."

When making her movie choices, Halle- who will shave her head for forthcoming film 'Nappily Ever After'- says she wants her daughter to admire her achievements.

She explained: "I don't want my daughter to look back at my work and think, 'Mom sold out.' I want to leave a legacy that she can be proud of."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Halle Berry on Her Fierce Love for Her Daughter

She just wrapped her latest movie, Frankie and Alice, and Halle Berry is happy settling back into her favorite role of all: mom to her 11-month-old daughter Nahla.

"When I looked at the stick and saw I was pregnant ... I was so happy," Berry tells Essence in its March issue, which hits newsstands Feb. 17. "I thought I knew love before, but I've never felt anything like this."

And while she still adores her career, the Oscar-winner says, "A film has to be really special for me to leave the house. I have to love it. I mean really, really love it."

Berry also gushes to the magazine about another big love in her life: Nahla's dad Gabriel Aubry. "I feel more married now than I did in any of my actual marriages," she says of her three-year relationship with the model. "We live the truth of that and that's more important than a piece of paper."

And while she's hesitant to say that they’ll be together forever, she adds, "All I know is that at this moment, it feels fantastic."

Next up for Berry: a romantic comedy based on the novel Nappily Ever After, for which she plans to go bald. "I'm shaving it off!" she exclaims. "I know. Here comes the controversy, but ... it'll grow back – I hope!"

Either way, Berry says that she can handle any media criticism – but the most important thing to her now is Nahla's approval.

"I don't want my daughter to look back at my work and think, 'Mom sold out,' " she says. "I want to leave a legacy that she can be proud of."

Source: People

Halle Berry: Nahla Makes Me Better Every Day

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surrounded by a who's who of Hollywood's powerful women on Thursday, one little woman was on Halle Berry's mind: her 11-month-old daughter Nahla.

"As a woman, I thought it was all about work and accomplishments," said Berry, 42, at Essence magazine's Black Women in Hollywood luncheon. "Then this little baby comes along and says that it's not about that."

Tears streaming down her face as she held her Power award presented by the magazine, the actress said, "I'm complete. I have more to offer my craft because [my daughter] makes me indelibly better every day."

Berry was recognized for her acting, producing and philanthropic work. Colleagues like Samuel L. Jackson, Spike Lee, and Warren Beatty all paid tribute to the actress, who admitted that she has "been [a] ghost for a while" as work has taken a backseat to motherhood.

Boyfriend Gabriel Aubry smiled in the audience as fellow honorees Diahann Carroll, The Secret Life of Bees director Gina Prince-Blythewood and Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson fought back tears at the second annual event.

The luncheon ended on a note of anticipation when Henson was recognized for her Best Supporting Actress nomination for her role in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, as fingers were crossed for a win on Sunday.

"Halle Berry, girl ... I owe so much to you," said Henson, recognizing Berry's historic win for Best Actress in 2001. "I remember saying 'I want to do what she's doing'."

Halle Berry on Her Fierce Love for Her Daughter

She just wrapped her latest movie, Frankie and Alice, and Halle Berry is happy settling back into her favorite role of all: mom to her 11-month-old daughter Nahla.

"When I looked at the stick and saw I was pregnant ... I was so happy," Berry tells Essence in its March issue, which hits newsstands Feb. 17. "I thought I knew love before, but I've never felt anything like this."

And while she still adores her career, the Oscar-winner says, "A film has to be really special for me to leave the house. I have to love it. I mean really, really love it."

Berry also gushes to the magazine about another big love in her life: Nahla's dad Gabriel Aubry. "I feel more married now than I did in any of my actual marriages," she says of her three-year relationship with the model. "We live the truth of that and that's more important than a piece of paper."

And while she's hesitant to say that they’ll be together forever, she adds, "All I know is that at this moment, it feels fantastic."

Next up for Berry: a romantic comedy based on the novel Nappily Ever After, for which she plans to go bald. "I'm shaving it off!" she exclaims. "I know. Here comes the controversy, but ... it'll grow back – I hope!"

Either way, Berry says that she can handle any media criticism – but the most important thing to her now is Nahla's approval.

"I don't want my daughter to look back at my work and think, 'Mom sold out,' " she says. "I want to leave a legacy that she can be proud of."

Ummmm.... Halle, remember "BAPS"?

Remember when she wanted(and got)more money to appear topless in that movie, what was it Swordfish? Oh and Catwoman was a real winner too.

Halle Berry pregnant

Halle Berry is believed to be expecting her second child with partner Gabriel Aubry.

By Bang

(BANG) -

Halle Berry is pregnant again.

The 43-year-old actress is said to be three months along with her second child with her model partner Gabriel Aubry - with who she already has a 17-month-old daughter, Nahla.

A source said: "Halle is overjoyed. She's just ecstatic to be pregnant again. She wasn't sure if she'd have another baby, so she's very happy!"

Halle struggled to conceive Nahla - she took over 30 pregnancy tests before one confirmed she was to become a mother - and it is believed she underwent artificial insemination to get pregnant this time

The source added to Life and Style Weekly magazine: "The first time, she eventually conceived through in vitro fertilization (IVF). This time, the baby was conceived through artificial insemination."

When pregnant with Nahla, Halle admitted she and Gabriel were keen to have at least two children.

She said: "We always talked about having two. Whether or not we'll actually make that happen is left to be seen, but that would be our intent. That's for sure."

Halle's representative is yet to comment on the reports.

The actress is not the only celebrity who is expanding her brood.

Mark Wahlberg is believed to be becoming a father again after his wife Rhea Durham - with who he already has three kids - was spotted with an apparent baby bump.

Mark has previously admitted he would like a large family, saying: "When the kids are good, we want eight or nine!"

© BANG Media International

Glad she's handling this semi-privately. She's still kinda nuts tho'...lol.