BobbyD

Kate Hudson

It's very fake but I think she looks completely beautiful (and I don't think the un-airbrushed Kate is especially pretty).

Well, "W" is a fashion magazine, not a "woman's" magazine, so she doesn't have to look real--she just has to look interesting :wacko: I think it's an interesting cover....And I'm kind of sorry I dropped my subscription :unsure:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry, Kate! Nadja and Bazaar did it better

JE N'ADORE PAS!

Bitches! We are PISSED!!!! Above is the cover the September issue of W Magazine with Kate Hudson. Below is a 1994 cover of Harper's Bazaar with Nadja Auermann. We cannot believe that W so shamelessly RIPPED OFF one of our most favorite all time magazine covers! We cannot believe that absolutely no one on W's editorial team or the photographer or the makeup artists or the stylists or ANYONE didn't say...."Hey, wait! Didn't Bazaar do this in '94?" We are giving W a BIG Je N'Adore Pas today! We also don't want to hear that this was an homage to the '94 cover. Get original, bitches. This is fashion.

http://jadorejoey.blogspot.com/2008/08/je-nadore-pas.html

Tom Cruise inventing pink.......... :wacko: :lol: :D

I doubt Kate's pregnant. It's probably more a case of her not being in the limelight for all of a week and this is the easiest way for her to get back into it. Didn't the same thing happen earlier this year? Rumours for weeks, & lots of photos to keep them going, & then she strips down for the paparazzi in a tiny bikini with a washboard stomach.

Edited by N17

Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Are a Couple – Again!

Hollywood's on-again, off-again couple – Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson – are on yet again.

"They're back together," a source tells PEOPLE of the pair, who spent all of Sunday together at Wilson's Malibu home. Also there: Hudson's 5-year-old son Ryder.

Hudson, 29, and Wilson, 40, were most recently linked in Feb. 2008, where they appeared cozy at the Academy Awards last year. The two continued to hang out for several months – even celebrating Hudson's birthday in Miami – before breaking up again in May 2008.

"It was a pretty bad breakup," a friend of Wilson's told PEOPLE at the time. "Owen said it was a tough one. He definitely doesn't want to dwell on it. He wants to put it behind him."

The two began dating originally in Sept. 2006, after filming You, Me and Dupree together. They later split in June 2007, but remained "friends" at the time, a source told PEOPLE.

Kate Hudson, Owen Wilson 'Want A Baby'

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are planning to to have a child together, it has been claimed.

The couple split up in 2007, but it recently emerged that the pair had reunited, The Sun reports.

A friend said: "Kate and Owen initially got back together three months ago after realising they couldn't live without each other. Now they are ready to become parents.

"It was a stumbling block previously with Owen. He's always had a difficult time committing, but this time it's different.

"Kate was with him throughout his recovery and that made Owen realise how much he loves her.

"Everyone is now confident the relationship will work out long-term and they will be together forever."

The friend added that Hudson was "desperate" to have a brother or sister for her first child from her previous marriage to Chris Robinson.

Last week, Hudson and Wilson were spotted holidaying together in Paris and Normandy.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Hudson and Wilson broken up again

The Scoop

msnbc.com

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are on the outs again.

The latest iteration of their on-and-off relationship began in February and ended recently thanks to Hudson’s inability to commit, In Touch Weekly reports.

“Owen wants to get married and he proposed to Kate soon after they got back together,” a source said. “But she’s not ready.”

Do you think they call each other and plan a fake relationship and breakup when they need/want a little more publicity? Does either one of them have a movie coming out?

Edited by alpierce

I guess I should put Owen in my Celebrity Death Pool...

Do you think they call each other and plan a fake relationship and breakup when they need/want a little more publicity? Does either one of them have a movie coming out?

No, I think they call each other up when they're horny. This last time they were "dating", I didn't see many (any?) photos of them out together. I think it's far more likely they're just fuck buddies and he's more serious (or thinks he wants to/should be) and she's just out for a good time. And good for her for knowing she doesn't want to be married to him--better to break up with him than lead him on, right?

Her brother is seriously hot! (see photo several posts higher than this) :inlove:

Oliver Hudson is on Rules of Engagement - so-so comedy, but he IS hot (plus I love Patrick Warburton) so we watch it ;-)

Her brother is seriously hot! (see photo several posts higher than this) :inlove:

Oliver Hudson is on Rules of Engagement - so-so comedy, but he IS hot (plus I love Patrick Warburton) so we watch it ;-)

Oliver is a great comedy actor as well. I think that show is hilarious.