Sign in to follow this  
princess

Sheryl Crow

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...074360&p=yz9x...

=129074969

Embarrassed Crow mistaken for Fleiss :rolleyes:

26/09/2005 - 13:40:57

Sheryl Crow once had an embarrassing case of mistaken identity when a crowd

of Las Vegas, Nevada, revellers were convinced she was former Hollywood

Madam Heidi Fleiss.

The singer felt sure she'd been recognised for the first time at the

beginning of her career - but the lads thought she was a prostitute.

She tells Blender magazine: "My first record had just broken and these guys

wanted my autograph. I thought: 'Oh God, they recognise me!' Turns out they

thought I was Heidi Fleiss."

^BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You just made my night! She does look like Heidi, especially now that she's too thin, too botoxed, too mannish looking etc etc. Can't stand her. Heidi should be the one who's embarrassed.

Sheryl Crow to marry Lance Armstrong at luxury Bacara Resort

Posted Image

]

Sep 29, 2005, 10:33 GMT

Sheryl Crow will reportedly marry Lance Armstrong in a spring wedding at Santa Barbara's luxury Bacara Resort.

Insiders claim the smitten couple will tie the knot in April at the swanky Californian resort, where Jennifer Lopez and Britney Spears planned - but eventually scrapped - their weddings.

Sheryl is having her wedding dress made by top designer Ralph Lauren, who is set to design the entire event.

A source told America's New York Post newspaper: "Everything from the dress down to the candles and flatware will be from his collections."

The stunning singer has revealed the fashion guru has agreed to create her bridal gown because they are good friends.

She told Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "My wedding dress is going to be made by Ralph Lauren. Ralph is a very old friend of mine and I'm really flattered that he's agreed to do it because he has only made wedding gowns for a couple of people before."

The beautiful rocker got engaged to the cycling champ earlier this month.

Sheryl, 43, first met Lance - who has three children from his first marriage - at a charity event in October 2003 and the pair have enjoyed a relationship ever since.

(Handbag.com)Crow Thanks Armstrong's Cancer SupportersSheryl Crow put on a free concert in her fiance Lance Armstrong's adopted hometown of Austin, Texas, earlier this month (OCT05) to thank the residents for supporting him during his cancer battle.The All I Wanna Do singer, 43, played the show on 2 October (05), nine years to the day that her man was diagnosed with testicular cancer.And survivor Armstrong, who attended the show with his three young children, even got in on the act - he played the drums on a cover of Zz Top's Gimme All Your Lovin'.After watching her champion cyclist beau play the drums, Crow joked, "When I found out he could do that too, boy, I was p**sed!" © Copyright World Entertainment News Network.

CROW'S WEDDING WILL BE A LAST MINUTE THING

SHERYL CROW has hinted she might marry fiance LANCE ARMSTRONG as she tours America - because the couple is struggling to fix a date for a proper ceremony.

The rocker admits they have to keep changing their plans to tie the knot because they can't come up with a permanent wedding date.

So now Crow and Armstrong are likely to get married on the spur of the moment.

She says, "Somewhere in between this small tour and doing a big tour, we're going to get married, and we would like to invite all of our fans, but we can't so we don't know what we're doing.

"We set a date and then we move it, we set a date and then move it. Now, we're just like, 'Let's run off, so I don't know."

25/10/2005 02:44

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...0minute%20thing

(Yahoo.com)Crow: Tabloids Rooting for News of BreakupDating Lance Armstrong has given Sheryl Crow a taste of what it feels like to be part of a celebrity couple and she's not too crazy about it. "I think we've actually escaped a lot of it, because I've seen what happened to Brad and Jen and Nick and Jessica," Crow told The Associated Press in a recent interview. Crow said celebrity magazines are more interested in seeing a couple break up than reporting on them being happy together. The 43-year-old singer and Armstrong, 34, announced their engagement in September. "When we were rumored to have split, and when our publicists called these magazines to say we haven't split, the magazines were all so disappointed because that's really what's selling, rooting for a couple and then they split," she said. "That's what sells the magazines." And Crow says it's not just tabloids that perpetuate the negative vibe. "There's so much harshness in the world now, there are so many hard edges," she complained. "I cannot pick up a magazine or really even for that matter a newspaper without some kind of nasty editorial comment that just offends me. Why can't we just report things the way they are or see things for the good in them? ... It's an insidious energy." Although Crow was by Armstrong's side to cheer him on during his last two wins on the Tour de France and she credits him for inspiring her latest album, "Wildflower," Crow says she tries to keep her relationship with him as private as possible. "Our life is somewhat out there, but we protect it pretty heavily."

Page SixSheryl Crow is hoping to get impregnated by fiancé Lance Armstrong. The singer has checked out fertility treatment centers, sources tell PAGE SIX, as potential daddy Armstrong had testicular cancer and froze his sperm.

people.com

Though she admits "there's always a little bit of truth" in tabloid stories, Sheryl Crow is shooting down reports that "from the time I've known Lance (Armstrong) I've been going to fertility clinics, (and we) and actually got married in Portland about two years ago."

The singer-songwriter aimed to set the record straight over the weekend, as she helped open the new Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman. Crow, 43, told reporters about the fertility rumor: "I can laugh about it, but in the privacy of my own home it grieves me, because those are such serious and personal topics that somebody would feel that they have a right to even write about it is grotesque. So what can you say? ... If I were going to a fertility clinic, I'm sure that I wouldn't be talking with you guys about it."

The record-holding, seven-time Tour de France winner Armstrong, 34, proposed to Crow on Aug. 31, during a mountain-biking vacation in Sun Valley, Idaho. As Crow described the moment to PEOPLE: "He rowed me out into the middle of a lake in the mountains and asked me to get married. It was very romantic."

Before popping the question Armstrong first got the okay from his kids: Luke, 5, and twins Grace Elizabeth and Isabelle Rose, 3. (Armstrong split with their mother, the former Kristin Richard, in 2003, after five years of marriage. Before he began chemotherapy for testicular cancer, Lance banked sperm – which was used to conceive his children through in vitro fertilization.)

Regarding her relationship with Armstrong's children, Crow, who used to teach youngsters and calls herself "totally kid-acclimated," said: "I have been in their life now for over 2 1/2 years ... for almost as long as they can remember, which is really nice for me. And, for them, there's nothing jarring about it. We have a great relationship ... and I have a good relationship with their mom."

Noting that she, Armstrong and their mother "take raising them very seriously," Crow adds: "Our first concern is making sure that they feel comfortable with all of us, that they know that we just have their best interests at heart, and really I'm just one more person that's going to be in their lives that's going to love them."

And, as for the actual wedding: "We're just now starting to plan it, and we're still shooting for next spring. But we're going to really keep it under wraps. We're not doing a huge big wedding. We just want it to be pretty much family."

Will it be in her native Missouri, or his native Texas? "Actually," Crow says slyly, "neither."

Well, Ted is reporting today that he dumped her and I hope to hell it's true. HATE SherOLD Crow!

Did he really dump her? :huh: I just saw her on some show where she showed of the diamond ring he had given her. Didn't he dump his wife after she stuck by him through his cancer ordeal?? Sheryl Crow had put her career somewhat on hold while he was doing his thing, so now he dumps her? I guess, if true, Sheryl should have known it was a possibility after he dumped his wife.

Today, Ted is reporting that the wedding might be back on because Lance's mommy really wants him to marry her (what a puss!) and because it might be a TomKat situation Ted said! What's up with that? If she's pregnant, why use them as an example?

Did he really dump her?  :huh:  I just saw her on some show where she showed of the diamond ring he had given her. Didn't he dump his wife after she stuck by him through his cancer ordeal?? Sheryl Crow had put her career somewhat on hold while he was doing his thing, so now he dumps her? I guess, if true, Sheryl should have known it was a possibility after he dumped his wife.

He met his ex-wife after her went through his cancer ordeal. the accounts that I have heard is that he feels only he "healed" himself from his cancer. His ex-wife believes in God and he does not. And felt he did not need to "Thank God" for still being here. Frankly I can't stand him and I have a hard time believing his story. I think someone messed up. Going through cancer treatments myself I know how rough it is. But in the past six years, and one month (yea!!) I have met many poeple with cancer. Once the cancer metaisized (sp) into your brain and lungs and liver there is little hope. I have personally know 8 friends whose cancer metasized (sp) into their livers, brains, and lungs and only one is still alive today and the doctors are not giving her too long. I don't doubt he had testcular cancer. But I don't see how it went into his brain and lungs and not only is he still alive after 7 (?) years but he is top of the line for bike riding.?? Someone needs to explain this to me. And I still won't belive you when you do. I know all cancers are different but once it starts to spread they are not that different in life span. And if he is still alive after this why couldn't they save my friends JoAnn, Beth, Melody, Chris, Julie, Christine, Becky, Peggy, Faith, and Susan.Just my vent.....

Lance Armstrong & Sheryl Crow Split

February 3, 2006

In another shocking celebrity breakup, LANCE ARMSTRONG and SHERYL CROW have split, according to People magazine. The seven-time Tour de France bicycling champion and the rockstar musician got engaged in September 2005, when Armstrong proposed to Crow in Sun Valley, ID, not long after he retired from the pro circuit in July. He and Crow officially became an item back in early 2004.

"After much thought and consideration we have made a very tough decision to split up. We both have a deep love and respect for each other and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this very difficult time," a joint statement released to People through Armstrong's spokesman read.

Armstrong, 33, has a son and two twin daughters from a previous marriage. Grammy winner Crow, 42, has previously been linked to ERIC CLAPTON, OWEN WILSON and KID ROCK.

The couple spoke to BARBARA WALTERS last November, when Armstrong was named one of Walters' "Most Fascinating People." While showing off her six-carat diamond engagement ring, the two talked about what drew them together.

"She's hot," Lance said. "I saw that!"

But Sheryl said she just knew he was the one. "I think sometimes you meet people and they just strike such a familiar chord with you," she said. "I just thought I had known him forever."

Lance also spoke to our KEVIN FRAZIER about his love for Crow in August 2005, saying, "We plan on having a long future together."

For more news on the split, stay tuned to ET!

Link to story

What is it with celebrity splits and mentioning, "careful thought and consideration" or whatever variation of the week they want to use in the press release? It started w/ Brad and Jen, then Nick & Jessica used it, now these two.God, I feel pathetic for noticing, let alone griping about, this. :unsure:

I don't think she looks that bad for 42...IMO. She looks doable...especially for an older rock/pop chick she could looking much worse. I dare to see Britney at that age....Aguilera, I think would hold up well.And even though Lance Armstrong kicks ass...regardless if he cheats or not...He isn't necessarily a spring chicken...He looks like he is in his 40's.

I agree, Bobby D. Lance doesn't look good for a 33 year old man. Sheryl isaging much better than him. I think Lance is in love with Lance and that's a no-win situation for any womanwho falls for him.

Well, I can't figure out why they split. They seemed happy together.

Remember he did leave his wife for Sheryl or another it might've been another woman. And that wife stood by him during his struggle with cancer...a-hole.ITA, Malibu...not only he might be love with Lance...but if he is retired and not racing anymore...he might be a pain in the ass to live with now. :D