BobbyD

The Origin of Suri

Suri's Parents?  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They all look alike to me, Davis, Cruise, Mapother and David Muscavich (however you spell it) and Katie looks like them and Chris Klein so it's confusing. I did notice that her lawyers are calling Kate "Katie" now against Tom's commandment. I do think that she is glad to be gone from his grip.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: look at the photos from the "Batman Begins" premiere. Katie is wearing a brown satin dress, and she is clearly pregnant. I voted for Chris Klein, although it could be Hartnett.

Posted Image

[bump]

I've said it before and I'll say it again: look at the photos from the "Batman Begins" premiere. Katie is wearing a brown satin dress, and she is clearly pregnant. I voted for Chris Klein, although it could be Hartnett.

Posted Image

[bump]

I don't think she's pregnant - just a really bad dress. Look at how the dress is cut, it's like they put the darts along the abs instead of the bust area....

I still think she was pregnant in this shot. I think it's more than an unflattering dress, I think she was beginning to show; there were comments at the time about "post-dinner belly bloat." Given she was a young actress, I would expect her to have a flat stomach, you know? Her job requires her to be thin and fit, and having a flat stomach is relatively easy pre-pregnancy, dinner or no dinner. I'd bet she is three months along in this photo.

I still think she was pregnant in this shot. I think it's more than an unflattering dress, I think she was beginning to show; there were comments at the time about "post-dinner belly bloat." Given she was a young actress, I would expect her to have a flat stomach, you know? Her job requires her to be thin and fit, and having a flat stomach is relatively easy pre-pregnancy, dinner or no dinner. I'd bet she is three months along in this photo.

Is it possible she didn't know she was pregnant at this point?

If you're paid to be skinny, and you notice some "bloat" or weight gain or WHATEVER - don't you think you'd notice and try to figure out why? (I think this whole "I didn't know I was pregnant" thing is so ridiculous- denial ain't just a river in Egypt!)

Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember a rumor right before she got pregnant that she hooked up with someone on the film crew while she was shooting a film in London. Must have been Batman Begins. Anyway, I remember that it was not an actor and it was more akin to a fling or one night stand. My theory has always been that he was the father and that she was pregnant before she made the deal with Tom and that she faked the last month or two of her pregnancy in order to make the dates work.

The dress is doing her no favors, but it's hard to deny that she is a bit fuller in the midriff than one might expect from an otherwise thin and fit young actress.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember a rumor right before she got pregnant that she hooked up with someone on the film crew while she was shooting a film in London. Must have been Batman Begins. Anyway, I remember that it was not an actor and it was more akin to a fling or one night stand. My theory has always been that he was the father and that she was pregnant before she made the deal with Tom and that she faked the last month or two of her pregnancy in order to make the dates work.

I don't remember those rumors. But her fling with Josh Hartnett was pretty brief (2 weeks?) right after the Chris Klein split......

I feel bad that in so many of the recent pictures Suri is hiding her face. I know her parent's live for attention, but she seems to be suffering for it. Maybe they need to leave her at home, wherever that is, where she feels safe and away from the cameras. She's just a little girl.

suri is beginning to look like her mom a lot! the nose is definitely not her's. the eyes, the hair is so katie

been sayin that since day one. ya know. just after the cries of "there is no baby". :rolleyes:

There was one pic a little while ago where i really saw a resemblance with GMD, but that was the only time. Still I remember it seeming pretty strong.

suri is beginning to look like her mom a lot! the nose is definitely not her's. the eyes, the hair is so katie

been sayin that since day one. ya know. just after the cries of "there is no baby". :rolleyes:

There was one pic a little while ago where i really saw a resemblance with GMD, but that was the only time. Still I remember it seeming pretty strong.

In this Daily Mail article, I see Tommy Davis' face on Suri's body. I still can't post pictures because I am stupid, but in the middle of the article there are three pics of her in a row and she looks so much like him. I suddenly feel so guilty for talking about a little child, but her parents have made her famous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...-buy-puppy.html

I am seeing the Tommy Davis thing more and more, too. Also look at Ann Archer who is Tommy Davis' mother. Something about Suri looks like her. Maybe the eyes. I also saw some pictures the other day of Josh Jackson and he and Suri do share a similar nose (I believe she was rumored to have a fling with him in London as well before dating GMD). Out of all of the possible bio dads the one that I cannot see at all is Chris Klein.

Something about Tom giving Katie full custody screams to me that he is not the bio dad. If she was really his, I can't imagine him not going after full custody like he did with his other two (who we all know were adopted). If he contracted with Katie for a biological kid, don't you think that he would have negotiated upfront that at the end that he would get to keep the kid. Especially, considering how controlling we know him to be. Something just doesn't add up there.

Edited by Silliness

I am seeing the Tommy Davis thing more and more, too. Also look at Ann Archer who is Tommy Davis' mother. Something about Suri looks like her. Maybe the eyes. I also saw some pictures the other day of Josh Jackson and he and Suri do share a similar nose (I believe she was rumored to have a fling with him in London as well before dating GMD). Out of all of the possible bio dads the one that I cannot see at all is Chris Klein.

Something about Tom giving Katie full custody screams to me that he is not the bio dad. If she was really his, I can't imagine him not going after full custody like he did with his other two (who we all know were adopted). If he contracted with Katie for a biological kid, don't you think that he would have negotiated upfront that at the end that he would get to keep the kid. Especially, considering how controlling we know him to be. Something just doesn't add up there.

I agree with you. Why fight for full custody of two adopted children, but give away custody of your only biological child?

I agree with you. Why fight for full custody of two adopted children, but give away custody of your only biological child?

1) Biology doesn't make a family.

2) Katie is in a much stronger position than Nicole was a decade ago.

I agree with your points hoya, but don't you think it is odd under the circumstances that he isn't at least going after joint custody of Suri? He's giving Katie sole legal custody meaning he is going to see Suri 25% of the time or less and is letting Katie be the primary decisionmaker for Suri's care. Don't you think that someone that wanted a biological kid so bad and is as controlling as GMD would be fighting see their kid more that and be a part of the parental decision making process, especially since we know he has fought for these things with his other children?