sanlee

Jessica Simpson

She looks great and healthy but she's dressed all wrong for her body. The problem is with the clothes, not her weight.

Wow, I must be the only one that saw this shot this morning and thought she was looking better than ever, healthy and normal. :blink:

Rest assured....you're not the only one who thought she looked good for a change. :)

Agreed. She does look good. She also looks like she's at a more normal weight than most gals out there in crazyland.

She looks great and healthy but she's dressed all wrong for her body. The problem is with the clothes, not her weight.

I was about to say the same thing. That dress is not flattering on her.

She needs breast reduction surgery. It would make her look a lot better. (I guess that means "remove implants")

I agree, I think that's the main problem. Oh, but she doesn't have breast implants!!

She needs breast reduction surgery. It would make her look a lot better. (I guess that means "remove implants")

I agree, I think that's the main problem. Oh, but she doesn't have breast implants!!

I agree that she needs a reduction. As for the implants, it's rumored she got them but she's also naturally busty as well. From the pictures, it's clear she's at least had a lift.

Eric Johnson has popped the question to Jessica Simpson!

JustJared.com can confirm that Jess, 30, said yes when Eric proposed on Thursday (November 11).

The 30-year-old singer and her former NFL player beau began dating back in May.

Earlier in the week, Jessica’s ex-husband, Nick Lachey, announced his engagement to girlfriend Vanessa Minnillo.

Us Weekly was the first to report the happy news

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz15HFXLWIu

When they ACTUALLY get married, let me know. :rolleyes:

Isn't HE the has-been with no prospects? They'll get married.

Poor fool should've gone to Wharton.....To announce the engagement the same week as Nick & Vanessa is beyond pathetic....

When they ACTUALLY get married, let me know. :rolleyes:

Isn't HE the has-been with no prospects? They'll get married.

Poor fool should've gone to Wharton.....To announce the engagement the same week as Nick & Vanessa is beyond pathetic....

Jessica herself announcing the engagement the same week as Nick & Vanessa far surpasses "beyond pathetic".......let the race to pregnancy begin.

I guess when you're 20 months pregnant, a baby more than 9lbs isn't unexpected. Yowza - poor thing! That is a BIG ASS BABY.

Maxwell Drew Johnson. But it's a girl. Um, ok. I'm all for non-traditional names, or family names for kids - but a girl with 2 boys' names? That's sort of unfair....If you're going to saddle a kid with a "different" name, you should at least give a normal middle name so she can switch as a rebellious teen....

I guess when you're 20 months pregnant, a baby more than 9lbs isn't unexpected. Yowza - poor thing! That is a BIG ASS BABY.

Maxwell Drew Johnson. But it's a girl. Um, ok. I'm all for non-traditional names, or family names for kids - but a girl with 2 boys' names? That's sort of unfair....If you're going to saddle a kid with a "different" name, you should at least give a normal middle name so she can switch as a rebellious teen....

Both Maxwell and Drew are family names, though I think Drew might have raised fewer eyebrows as a first name thanks to Ms. Barrymore.

Edited by Maxiemom

Both Maxwell and Drew are family names, though I think Drew might have raised fewer eyebrows as a first name thanks to Ms. Barrymore.

Drew is also the name of Nick Lachey's brother. Yes, fifteen years ago I was one of those teenyboppers. I still remember seeing Jessica open for 98 degrees and thinking there was no possible way her screaming/screeching would turn into a career. I actually turned her down when she offered an autograph and photo. I probably could have sold those for some change before her divorce from Nick. Oh well.

As a female with a predominantly boy name, it's annoying. I am a CPA. One day while talking with the IRS, the rep refused to believe I was "Branden" even though I gave every bit of info to prove it (at least over the phone). I had to call again, and wait another 45 minutes. I run into this all the time.

Even got a "time to register with Selective Service" card on my 18th Birthday. Luckily, there was an"I am female" box to check.

When I gave birth to my daughter, the claim was initially denied because men could not give birth. My doctor was so hot, she almost sent an ultrasound picture of my uterus.

My three daughters all have predominantly female names, spelled the most popular way - I run into that too.

The positive, if some calls asking for Mr. Branden So-and-So I can honestly say, He is not here :)

BTW - Middle name at birth - Michelle - which of course everyone read as Michael.....

I have a somewhat gender neutral name, though more popularly it's used for females, so I don't run into gender issues often. But I am super-sensitive to it.

I think Drew is odd given her ex- BIL. But then, one of my uncle's named a daughter Bianca, which was the name of his ex-wife's cat, and I also find that odd.

My first name is Kari. I will never forget the first day of school-second grade, when the teacher misread my name and called out KARL. The entire class erupted in laughter.

I hated my name for a very long time.

My first name is Kari. I will never forget the first day of school-second grade, when the teacher misread my name and called out KARL. The entire class erupted in laughter.

Have always loved that name.

Have always loved that name.

My youngest sister's name is Kari. She's in the jewelry business and her birthstone is topaz. Small world.