Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Posted Image

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan may have been reaching in the wrong direction last night because it looks like her hand was going straight for a wine bottle.

The pic was taken at a Hollywood Hills home where Lindsay was hanging out before attempting to catch a red eye back to NY. Lindsay got to the airport too late and missed her flight.

There are no photos of Lindsay actually clutching the bottle or drinking but the evidence is ominous.

TMZ has learned Lindsay sent her sober coach packing. The coach had stayed with LL in NY after she left rehab, but has now returned to Cali full-time. We're told LL told him she can do it on her own now.

Posted Image

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan may have been reaching in the wrong direction last night because it looks like her hand was going straight for a wine bottle.

The pic was taken at a Hollywood Hills home where Lindsay was hanging out before attempting to catch a red eye back to NY. Lindsay got to the airport too late and missed her flight.

There are no photos of Lindsay actually clutching the bottle or drinking but the evidence is ominous.

TMZ has learned Lindsay sent her sober coach packing. The coach had stayed with LL in NY after she left rehab, but has now returned to Cali full-time. We're told LL told him she can do it on her own now.

Have to say, if someone is going to the trouble of probably hiding in the bushes and taking suggestive photos of Lindsay maybe or maybe not going for a wine bottle, why stop there unless she really wasn't drinking?

She got picked for the Liz Taylor bio pic, not surprising as she does... did.... have the stunning looks of

a young liz taylor.

She was on SNL not so long ago looking hot..... give her a break.... she s on her way back to the top !

She got picked for the Liz Taylor bio pic, not surprising as she does... did.... have the stunning looks of

a young liz taylor.

:shocked:

No, never. Attractive when she's healthy, but no great beauty at all.

Lindsay Lohan

Crap ... My Stolen Computer Has Naked Photos!

1/8/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You want to see Lindsay Lohan naked? That's what she's afraid of ... because we know what's in her stolen computer.

Lindsay claims her computer was stolen at the airport in Shanghai, China, and she's offering a reward for its return. In a move showing an utter lack of sophistication, Lindsay isn't specifying how much she'll give ... she's saying, "Whatever it takes." Translation: A lot.

Why, you ask, is she so freaked out? We've learned she had a bunch of nude photos of herself. She claims they're all from various photo shoots that were never supposed to be released. Again, when an actress is asked to take her clothes off, usually no good comes from that.

And there's more ... We're told Lindsay claims she has "private correspondence" from a bunch of famous people, including Woody Allen and Lady Gaga, that she wants to keep under wraps.

We pressed on whether there were selfies but got no answer ... so we're guessing there are.

How long before they are released on the web??!

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Lindsay Lohan’s List of A-List Lovers Exposed! Handwritten list reveals Lohan’s Hollywood Hookups with Zac Efron, Adam Levine, Justin Timberlake and more!

http://images.intouchweekly.com/uploads/im...h=331&w=500

The future of Hollywood’s biggest couples could be at stake!

In Touch has exclusively obtained a shocking list, penned in Lindsay Lohan’s handwriting, exposing 36 of her famous lovers.

Among the dozens of superstars named are Adam Levine, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake and Joaquin Phoenix.

“They were giggling and talking s--- about people in the industry,” a source, who watched as Lindsay jotted down name after name at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Jan. 30, 2013, tells In Touch.

“It was her personal conquest list,” the source says. “She was trying to impress her friends with the list and then tossed it aside.”

Lindsay Lohan Had to Remind Her Mom About ‘That’s So Fetch’ – A Refresher on Mean Girls’ Most Memorable Quotes

The source also shares with In Touch that Lindsay would pause to think at times “as if she had to remind herself of who they were.”

Also named on the list are Colin Farrell, Evan Peters and Wilmer Valderrama. Many of them never imagined Lindsay would kiss and tell, but she apparently did!

“That’s The Past” Lindsay Lohan Opens Up About Her Troubled Past, Hopeful Future

“The list has some pretty big names on it, and they’re not all single guys,” an industry insider tells In Touch. “This getting out now could rock several Hollywood relationships to the core.”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/lindsay...-and-more-35972

This bitch is way past broke!

I wonder who the married conquest on the list are....

And weirdly enough I'm surprised Justin Timberlake went there, I think he could've done much better, Lohan is gutter.

I imagine Dina's list ends in Dubai.

I have to admit, I'm really curious to know who the other names are on the list! And yes, the list as it is does surprise me. There are enough guys that I had no idea would be anywhere near LL that showed up on the list. The other surprise is, considering how many years this list probably spans, the number is much lower that I imagined for her. In the magazines, she appears to go from guy to guy pretty fast.

I have to admit, I'm really curious to know who the other names are on the list! And yes, the list as it is does surprise me. There are enough guys that I had no idea would be anywhere near LL that showed up on the list. The other surprise is, considering how many years this list probably spans, the number is much lower that I imagined for her. In the magazines, she appears to go from guy to guy pretty fast.

The married ones are scratched out. Collin Farrell is surprising, and Heath I'm thinking was high.. I wanna vomit whenever I see her!

Really goes to show you, every has slept with everyone in Hollywood. :blink:

I totally agree!

Collin Farrell is surprising

This one didn't surprise me. I thought the rumor was she lost her virginity to him in the middle of a party on a pool table when she was like 16? Maybe I'm mis-remembering the rumor. I'll try to find a link somewhere. After I heard that, I thought to myself, "No wonder she's so messed up."

Collin Farrell is surprising

This one didn't surprise me. I thought the rumor was she lost her virginity to him in the middle of a party on a pool table when she was like 16? Maybe I'm mis-remembering the rumor. I'll try to find a link somewhere. After I heard that, I thought to myself, "No wonder she's so messed up."

I remembered this too when I saw her list. It was on the BI Forum:

QUOTE (broke463 @ Dec 28 2006, 08:39 AM)

has to be lohan...

a friend of mine was in LA this year and met a lady out one night who is in PR...she said that lohan was wasted at the bar one night and opened up to her. the woman said that lohan told her that she lost her virginity on a pool table in the middle of a party to colin farrell when she was 14. some of the details are off (maybe to make it a more interesting story) but it's too uncanny not to be true!

it made me really sad when she told me...i mean, in front of other people!? who would take advantage of a girl that young like that? oh yeah...maybe brett ratner.

The original BI from Page Six was this (as mentioned, Brett Ratner was the guess):

Which action director is still bragging to friends about his night of passion with a now-super-starlet on his pool table when she was only 16?