Kath

British Royals

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/30 **#6**
Apparently the alliterate royal is going full on diva and lucky for us complains to her friends that she doesn't get enough respect and that she only wants to go to the fun events. She is convinced everyone of the staff hates her. They probably do. It wouldn't shock me if they end up moving to a different country for a couple of years. She is going to ask. She would love to live in Canada for a few years.

Would they even allow Harry and Meghan to live abroad for a while??

I've been loving Lainey's take on the gossip coming out of the Royal family - what's coming from Charles' court, what from Will or Harry etc. And what it might mean behind the scenes.

Would they be allowed to live overseas as a family? I doubt it. For military service when the princes were single, fine. But otherwise, I don't think it's a good look....Suppose he (Harry) could get some sort of ambassadorial position?

Also, I don't believe Fakey and I don't believe Meghan is "difficult" or a diva. I think she's a modern woman with a damn good idea of her own worth and what she wants to do and the Firm doesn't like to be upstaged.....

• Like 1

And quite frankly, she did a lot of public service with non-glamorous organizations before the marriage. I just feel like this is a hit job. She got too,popular so it’s time to bring the woman down.

• Like 3

https://www.laineygossip.com/cambridges-sussexes-to-spend-christmas-together-damage-control-following-feuding-rumors/51456

For instance, today [extract]:

What, then, is the end game here for the courtiers who originally started the fire with the Jobson reporting? To strengthen the position of the older royals, presumably, making sure that Charles is in fact the stable and steady one while the young royals, though popular, are still volatile and immature. Remember, every once in a while, there’s an opinion that always resurfaces about Charles stepping aside for William. As recently as last year there were articles published about the very possibility. Over the last year, Buckingham Palace and Clarence House have worked closely to strengthen Charles’s position with the Queen’s support, particularly in the lead-up to his 70th birthday celebrations. As the royal drama has gotten louder and louder these past few weeks, who’s come out of this with no stink at all while rumours rage about whether there’s a power struggle going on between his sons and their wives? It’s the Prince of Wales. Coincidence or conspiracy?

I find TMZ's headline a bit condescending, but what else is new.

First of all, she doesn't look "very pregnant," so the "you're telling us" is a bit extra. (I'm sure she *feels* very pregnant, but to indicate that she LOOKS very pregnant is a bit much.) And I won't even touch on the "girl" bit.... :rolleyes:

Fucking TMZ.

But I agree with you, Princess -- she looks lovely, as usual. :wub:

• Like 2

Daddy Wants Cash

January 4, 2019

[Blind Gossip] This father is estranged from his celebrity daughter.

The reason that they are estranged?

He can’t keep his mouth shut.

She has asked him multiple times not to talk to the press, yet he keeps doing so.

Why?

Money. Money, money, money!

He will do an interview for $10K. Cash. The subject will be how his dream for his daughter has turned into a nightmare. Topics include what he thinks of her new family (some are heroic and some are arrogant), how upset his is over the criticism his daughter is getting, and his dismay over the fact that his daughter wouldn’t even send him a Christmas card and won’t speak to him. He believes that he is being treated worse than a criminal!

The daughter has been known to read Blind Gossip, so now she knows exactly how much he is demanding for these interviews!

Similar: The Secret Father Of This Actor

Daughter:

Father:

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 1:23 PM, princess said:

Daddy Wants Cash

January 4, 2019

[Blind Gossip] This father is estranged from his celebrity daughter.

The reason that they are estranged?

He can’t keep his mouth shut.

She has asked him multiple times not to talk to the press, yet he keeps doing so.

Why?

Money. Money, money, money!

He will do an interview for $10K. Cash. The subject will be how his dream for his daughter has turned into a nightmare. Topics include what he thinks of her new family (some are heroic and some are arrogant), how upset his is over the criticism his daughter is getting, and his dismay over the fact that his daughter wouldn’t even send him a Christmas card and won’t speak to him. He believes that he is being treated worse than a criminal!

The daughter has been known to read Blind Gossip, so now she knows exactly how much he is demanding for these interviews!

Similar: The Secret Father Of This Actor

Daughter:

Father:

Daddy dearest is being egged on by a bitter step sister -- the same one who had him take the pics that caused a big fuss.  I don't blame her for ignoring that side of the family, I would too.   Its pretty obvious that they are willing to cash in on her good fortune.  Shades of Pride and Prejudice (the book, not the movie :D)

• Like 1

Any guesses on the upcoming  Royal Baby? Date of birth, sex, weight, name?? Can't easily do a "poll" with so many options, but I thought I'd ask and see what you all are thinking 🙂 I don't have my own guesses yet - maybe later today 🙂

OK, guesses:

Date: April 20 

Sex: female

weight: 7lb 4oz

Name: Alexandria Elizabeth [ok, she'll probably have 4 names, right?] On the other hand, I think if anyone goes WAAAAAAY off-Royal-script for names, it will be this couple. Which means it's impossible to guess....

Date: April 2

Sex: Female

Weight: 6lbs 5oz

Name:  Elizabeth Doria 

• Like 1