princess

Celebs Getting Airbrushed 2

Posted Image

Hide the Kids! Madonna's Unretouched D&G Ads Leaked

Today 12:48 PM PDT by Ella Ngo

Eonline.com

Security is seriously lacking over at Dolce & Gabbana headquarters.

For the umpteenth time, another set of unretouched photos from the brand's spring/summer ad campaign with Madonna was leaked online.

And it's not pretty.

Posted Image

Hide the Kids! Madonna's Unretouched D&G Ads Leaked

Today 12:48 PM PDT by Ella Ngo

Eonline.com

Security is seriously lacking over at Dolce & Gabbana headquarters.

For the umpteenth time, another set of unretouched photos from the brand's spring/summer ad campaign with Madonna was leaked online.

And it's not pretty.

You can see even more photos here.

:shocked: It looks like staying out of the sun and too much exercise will age a person even more!!

I don't think it's the lack of sun so much as lack of carbs/fat - a donut here or there wouldn't hurt her any, might even help her relax a bit ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

On Billboard’s website, they did a side by side comparison of the retouched and untouched images.

Wow, not bad. They added a different color and some highlights and shadows. Made his eyes brighter. But wow - he's ripped without the airbrush!

Wow, not bad. They added a different color and some highlights and shadows. Made his eyes brighter. But wow - he's ripped without the airbrush!

No kidding! They really didn't need to bother with the brush.

I can see where you would think she is pretty if you like the blonde, blue eyed, big boob, big ass, small waist kind of girl. But that is a rare breed.

But I'll bet the puppy is just as cute in person. :1smile:

Wow, now you have me worried they airbrushed the dog too!!

Posted Image Posted Image

As long as photoshopping is available, Christina Aguilera has no intention of worrying about her weight. In new promotional photos (top photo) for The Voice, Christina appears flawless and and much slimmer than she was just a few months ago. Christina has defended her size and insists she’s happy with her looks. But if that’s true, why does this new photo seems so retouched?

Posted by Janet on August 15, 2012

ETA: Can't get the non-airbrushed photo to load, so click here.

Edited by princess

I'm going to hell fr this, but looking at the non-airbrush I saw her Aretha Franklin-y. She is heading down that road. Aretha is waiting with fried chicken and Mac and cheese.

Posted Image Posted Image

As long as photoshopping is available, Christina Aguilera has no intention of worrying about her weight. In new promotional photos (top photo) for The Voice, Christina appears flawless and and much slimmer than she was just a few months ago. Christina has defended her size and insists she’s happy with her looks. But if that’s true, why does this new photo seems so retouched?

Posted by Janet on August 15, 2012

ETA: Can't get the non-airbrushed photo to load, so click here.

They airbrushed her jawline to grey alien proportion. Now I cannot unsee it.

I'm going to hell fr this, but looking at the non-airbrush I saw her Aretha Franklin-y.

It's the boobs, swear to god. Aretha (and Christina) would look SO MUCH BETTER (and thinner, not that it really matters) if they wore a good, supportive, bra. And then clothing that covers the bra. I do not want to see 12 inches of Aretha's cleavage, but that woman loves a strapless dress......

Before and After Makeup Celebs: Good, Bad, and the Ugly!

Click here to see the pics.

On one hand, it's nice to know these women are human, after all.

On the other hand, I would like to see a similar montage, only one that would shame male celebrities into adding some cheek contouring, mascara and lip color before leaving the house. <_< I tired of the double standard whereby women are expected to look like lacquered mannequins while men get to look "rugged" many years ago.