princess

Ashlee Simpson

Her father is posing like he is her DATE in that photo above. He is so, so disgusting -_- And the man was a MINISTER

if you didn't know her dad was such a weirdo, there would be nothing wrong with the picture. there isn't anything pervy or weird about the way he is posing with her.

Her father is posing like he is her DATE in that photo above. He is so, so disgusting -_-

He probably is her date. I think there is something incestual about that family. The daughters and the dad.

The way he talked about Jessica's breast size was enough to freak me out about that family for good. I never really had an interest, but my GOD, that was gross.It's like your Mom talking about your penis size. Just gross, gross, gross.HE'S A MINISTER! AND TALKING ABOUT BOOBS! That's some f-ed up Jerry Fallwell crap right there.

I think Joe Simpson is a typical stage parent who lives vicariously through his kids. I remember watching a special about Jessica & Ashlee & they were talking about Jessica blowing an audition after watching Christina A. sing. Joe S. didn't seem to have much sympathy for her, just talked about the fact that she blew it. And I think almost everyone was creeped out by Joe talking about Jessica's breasts. :blink:

NY Daily NewsQuick & DirtyAshlee's adventure?Is lip-synching strumpet Ashlee Simpson two-timing her boyfriend/guitarist, Braxton Olita, to get back together with her pop-singer ex, Ryan Cabrera? A Lowdown spy spotted Simpson having some private time with Cabrera at the "House of Flaunt" Oscar club in L.A. the other night. The exes were "sharing a private conversation, looking awfully close off around a corner," away from the crowds, says the spy. Jessica's little sister has been dating Olita in recent months, and even met his parents on a recent Hawaiian vacation. A spokesman for the 21-year-old Ashlee insists, "Ashlee and Ryan have been best friends for a long time. They are both in relationships. Ashlee is with Braxton." Phew.

popbitch.com

>> The cheesy Simpsons <<

Ash and Jess demand a pizza the action

Jessica and Ashlee Simpson stayed at the

Hilton hotel in Sydney on their recent MTV-funded

trip. The hotel has one of the city's best

restaurants, the Glass Brasserie, run by one

of Australia's top chefs, Luke Mangan.

The sisters went for dinner there one night,

but wouldn't eat anything on the delicious menu

(steaks, oysters, baby barramundi, chocolate

tart etc). So what are two spoiled, hungry

celebrities to do? Well, you sit in the

restaurant in silence, surrounded by four

enormous bodyguards, and order in from Pizza

Hut - a large pepperoni and double cheese.

http://www.glassbrasserie.com.au/

Now that's some class. :D

Once again demonstrating that a lot of these girls whose parents started pimping them young are permanently fixed at the emotional age of 10. Britney, Jessica, Ashlee, etc.

Once again demonstrating that a lot of these girls whose parents started pimping them young are permanently fixed at the emotional age of 10. Britney, Jessica, Ashlee, etc.

Lohan, Paris, Nicole . . . the list goes on and on.

Ashlee Simpson: I'm waiting for marriage(nice..just like Gaggie Gyllenhack) :D

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Singer Ashlee Simpson says she wants to wait to get married -- unlike her big sister Jessica.

The 21-year-old revealed in an interview with Teen People in its June/July edition that she has watched her newly single sister "go through a really hard time" and that tying the knot "is definitely not on my mind."

While Ashlee Simpson said she was "absolutely in love" with her band mate and boyfriend Braxton Olita, she added that she's taking it slow.

"There's a lot of growing you do in your 20s, and I definitely want to wait until my late 20s or 30s or whenever the time is right," she told the magazine.

Simpson's singer-actress sister Jessica, 25, filed for divorce in December from Nick Lachey after three years of marriage.

Ashlee Simpson does hope to follow in Jessica's footsteps in another way -- acting.

"I'd like to do a really great movie by the time I'm 25," she said, adding that she was currently reading scripts and looking at films with a style like writer-director Quentin Tarantino's.

Her summer tour began Saturday in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Posted Image

Ashlee Simpson introduces her new pup, Hula, to the crowd during a performance Saturday at West Palm Beach's SunFest. The singer has been playing warm-up dates to prepare for her I Am Me tour, which kicks off June 5.

Before and After: Ashlee’s New LookOn April 21st, Ashlee Simpson underwent rhinoplasty at a Los Angeles plastic surgeon’s office. Ash showed off her new nose on May 6 while performing at the SunFest concert in West Palm Beach.

post-5-1147293854.jpg

Looks like she had her chin done too

Yep ~ don't blame her for that at all. Both jobs look very well done. I just didn't realize a nose job could look that good that soon after.

I'm pretty sure she had a brow lift as well. It's the latest thing as you don't need Botox after you've had one. She's raised her brows. How long ago did she have this done? I have to admit - she's pretty now. I think Daddy will turn his attention to her. I hope Jessica saved up her money!

Ashlee Laughs Off Nose Job Talk

Thursday May 11, 2006 7:35am EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

Posted Image

CREDIT: STEVE DENNETT / SPLASH NEWS

When it comes to discussing the state of her profile, Ashlee Simpson's policy is don't ask, don't tell. But giggling is fine.

Asked whether the widespread speculation – on the Web and in tabloids – that's she's had a nose job, the 21-year-old singer giggled and told the Associated Press: "Everybody's already saying it, so I just don't talk about it. I'm like, okay, whatever. It doesn't bother me."

Yet when the news service tried to put her nose to the grindstone and get her to confirm or deny the rumor, Simpson did neither – she just giggled more.

"Maybe," she said. "Who knows!"

Simpson – the younger sister of Jessica – was more forthcoming about her love life to Teen People, for which she serves as the June/July cover girl. Discussing her boyfriend, Braxton Olita, the 20-year-old Hawaii native who plays guitar in her band, she said they were just friends before their relationship turned romantic.

"He's the yin to my yang; people call him my 'Little Buddha,'" she says. "When he comes around, everything changes. Braxton has taught me a lot."

Simpson, whose latest album is I Am Me, kicked off her summer tour last weekend in West Palm Beach, Fla.

how long ago was she supposed to have had the nose job? because, yeah, it looks fabulous. now I'm kind of reconsidering my own position on nose jobs.... wonder if she'd send me the number of her plastic surgeon. nah! ;)

Ashlee Simpson Blames Ballet For Image Crisis Ashlee Simpson blames her stint at ballet school for her pre-teen anorexia - as it was "all about image and weight" at an especially self-conscious age for young girls. The Pieces Of Me singer has turned her back on her former weight worries, but admits her family were shocked when they saw how thin she had become at New York's School Of American Ballet. She says, "That was a brief thing. As soon as my mom saw me she was like, 'We are going to eat steak and French fries!' "It's all about image and weight and you're talking about it all day. "But it's not anything I worry about anymore." Meanwhile the singer remains coy about reports she has undergone a nose job, despite her representative confirming reports earlier this week (09MAY06). The Pieces Of Me singer, 21, had a rhinoplasty operation on 21 April (06) in a Los Angeles clinic, after returning from Sydney, Australia, where she hosted the MTV Australian Video Music Awards (AVMAs). But Simpson refuses to discuss the surgery in public, insisting the topic has been covered enough by the media in recent weeks. She says, "Everybody's already saying it, so I just don't talk about it I'm like, OK, whatever. It doesn't bother me."

She looks great so why not just own up to it? The talk would go away alot faster. But hey - maybe it's the best publicity she can get these days. :rolleyes: As for brow lifts, what I CANNOT stand about them is that the eyebrows are no longer on what I call the eyebrow bone right above the eye socket. Instead, the eyebrows are now up in the forehead region. Freakish looking, people - freakish looking! :o

Her nose job was done by Raj Kanoodi or something like that I read. He was one of the doctors on Dr. 90210. It looks very good honestly but I agree she needs to just admit it especially after giving how many other interviews about how she is proud of her nose and happy with her looks.

She looks great so why not just own up to it? 

She went to the Tom Cruise school of public relations. :rolleyes: