princess

Ashlee Simpson

2 things:

static guard and those don't look like DD's to me

:D I think Creepy Joe was referring to Jessica's DDs, not Ashlee's...

2 things:

static guard and those don't look like DD's to me

:D I think Creepy Joe was referring to Jessica's DDs, not Ashlee's...

I think the original post was referring to the fact that now Creepy Joe can admire the large breasts of BOTH daughters, as the pregnancy boobs cause Ashlee to catch up to Jess in that area.....

Pete Wentz: I Made Out With Guys

Dad-to-be Pete Wentz has a confession: He's made out with dudes.

He tells Out magazine he first smooched a guy when he was 16 or 17, probably on a dare.

He experimented again around 18 and 19, he says.

His last same-sex make out?

“A long time ago,” Wentz, 29, says. “Probably when I was 22?”

The Fall Out Boy bassist — who wed Ashlee Simpson in May — puts all his experimenting in perspective.

“When I said that I make out with dudes, there was a slight sense of sexual rebellion in that,” he tells Out. “And I probably even made it a bigger deal than it was.”

(Asked to describe his sexuality, Wentz — who admits to having a crush on

John Mayer — says: “I’ve always felt this relentless heterosexual drive.”)

"Our culture bombards us with this idea that you’re not that, and if you are that, there’s something wrong with you, and then we’re going to call you that, and then it’s an insult,” Wentz says.

After Wentz once discussed his “possible bisexuality” with Blender, rumors floated that Joe Simpson, an ordained Baptist minister, had told Ashlee not to bring him home for the holidays.

He says that report was "such bull--t” and that Joe even joked about it.

“He was like, 'We should take a picture in front of the Christmas tree holding hands,'" Wentz says. Still, he admits, “There are definitely ramifications for what you say.”

See what a body language expert had to say about Pete and Ashlee.

In general, Wentz says people are becoming open to alternative lifestyles.

“The actual acceptance of gay marriage is inevitable,” Wentz declares. “It’s just like how the next generation of kids are going to all have tattoos.”

Pete Wentz: I Made Out With Guys

Dad-to-be Pete Wentz has a confession: He's made out with dudes.

He tells Out magazine he first smooched a guy when he was 16 or 17, probably on a dare.

He experimented again around 18 and 19, he says.

His last same-sex make out?

“A long time ago,” Wentz, 29, says. “Probably when I was 22?”

The Fall Out Boy bassist — who wed Ashlee Simpson in May — puts all his experimenting in perspective.

“When I said that I make out with dudes, there was a slight sense of sexual rebellion in that,” he tells Out. “And I probably even made it a bigger deal than it was.”

(Asked to describe his sexuality, Wentz — who admits to having a crush on

John Mayer — says: “I’ve always felt this relentless heterosexual drive.”)

"Our culture bombards us with this idea that you’re not that, and if you are that, there’s something wrong with you, and then we’re going to call you that, and then it’s an insult,” Wentz says.

After Wentz once discussed his “possible bisexuality” with Blender, rumors floated that Joe Simpson, an ordained Baptist minister, had told Ashlee not to bring him home for the holidays.

He says that report was "such bull--t” and that Joe even joked about it.

“He was like, 'We should take a picture in front of the Christmas tree holding hands,'" Wentz says. Still, he admits, “There are definitely ramifications for what you say.”

See what a body language expert had to say about Pete and Ashlee.

In general, Wentz says people are becoming open to alternative lifestyles.

“The actual acceptance of gay marriage is inevitable,” Wentz declares. “It’s just like how the next generation of kids are going to all have tattoos.”

This only adds fuel to the fire that he is gay. So who is the baby's daddy?

What's really creepy is that he says John Mayer is his guy crush! Jessica dated Mayer. I hate to imagine what was going when Asslee, Pete, Jessica and John went out together. :blink:

Does anyone else think its odd that Creepy Joe has not been shopping pregnant photos of Ashley?? We have no seen her in a while.

Are you kidding, she has been all over. New picture today up on Perez. She has gotten HUGE! I think she's due sooner than we all thought.

I think he is still VERY involved, I see pictures everyday of these two...I just think nobody cares

NEW BROMANCE?

John Mayer and Pete Wentz shopped at Magnolia in L.A. Tuesday.

Posted Image

and here she is yesterday

Posted Image

I think he is still VERY involved, I see pictures everyday of these two...I just think nobody cares

NEW BROMANCE?

John Mayer and Pete Wentz shopped at Magnolia in L.A. Tuesday.

Posted Image

Wow, even as a fan of Aniston, I think Mayer looks much cuter paired up with Wentz. :o ;)

Pal: Ashlee and Pete Expecting Twins

Marc Malkin Sun Sep 7, 7:33 AM ET

Los Angeles (E! Online) - Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz could find themselves facing another round of twin rumors.

Pete's buddy, hip-hop artist Tyga, says that the parents-to-be are expecting not one, but two bundles of joy.

"They're having twins," Tyga said in an exclusive interview yesterday at the House of Hype's pre-VMA barbeque. "They're really happy."

Either Tyga spilled the beans or he's repeating an internet rumor that Pete started earlier this summer…

In June, Pete sent the internet into a tizzy when he referred to his and Ashlee's unborn baby as "them" during an Arizona radio interview. He quickly denied they were having twins, explaining to blogger Perez Hilton that he was just trying to be vague about the pregnancy.

A rep for the couple insists only one baby is on the way. "It is not true," the rep said of Tyga's twins report.

Pete, 29, and Ashlee, 23, were married on May 17 at her parents' L.A.-area home. Eleven days later the young rockers announced that Ashlee was preggers.

Pete's band Fall Out Boy is up for a VMA tonight for Best Rock Video for the video for their cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It."

Pal: Ashlee and Pete Expecting Twins

Marc Malkin Sun Sep 7, 7:33 AM ET

Los Angeles (E! Online) - Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz could find themselves facing another round of twin rumors.

Pete's buddy, hip-hop artist Tyga, says that the parents-to-be are expecting not one, but two bundles of joy.

"They're having twins," Tyga said in an exclusive interview yesterday at the House of Hype's pre-VMA barbeque. "They're really happy."

Either Tyga spilled the beans or he's repeating an internet rumor that Pete started earlier this summer…

In June, Pete sent the internet into a tizzy when he referred to his and Ashlee's unborn baby as "them" during an Arizona radio interview. He quickly denied they were having twins, explaining to blogger Perez Hilton that he was just trying to be vague about the pregnancy.

A rep for the couple insists only one baby is on the way. "It is not true," the rep said of Tyga's twins report.

Pete, 29, and Ashlee, 23, were married on May 17 at her parents' L.A.-area home. Eleven days later the young rockers announced that Ashlee was preggers.

Pete's band Fall Out Boy is up for a VMA tonight for Best Rock Video for the video for their cover of Michael Jackson's "Beat It."

OH COME ON....MORE F*CKING TWINS... come on papa Joe.. you need triplets these days to make the headlines..

Pete Wentz: Ashlee and I Aren't Having Twins!

Monday September 8, 2008

Pete Wentz says wife Ashlee Simpson isn't expecting twins, despite rumors.

"It's going to be a big disappointment when it's only one!" Wentz, 29, told Usmagazine.com on the red carpet of the MTV VMAs on Sunday.

Tyga, Wentz's pal, says he's to blame for the gossip because the hip hop artist told E! News on Sunday that the couple were having twins.

"I think I started that rumor!" he told Us at the VMAs. "I probably started it.

But he wasn't quick to deny that Wentz and Simpson will be seeing double.

"I don't know, maybe they are," Tyga had told E! "Anything is possible."

Wentz fanned the flames in June when he accidentally referred to their unborn baby as "them" during an Arizona radio interview.

He later backtracked to PerezHilton.com, saying he was "waaaaay wrong...I totally misspoke 'cause we dunno if it's a boy or girl. I try to speak vaguely, and I totally blew it on this one."

Usmagazine.com first broke the news of Simpson's pregnancy in April. They tied the knot in May.

Why ? Surely you can't think they are going to stay home with a new baby !! (sarcasm) lol

So Pete said yesterday, that she is due any time. So I guess Thanksgiving time is out.

Breaking News: It's a Boy for Ashlee & Pete!

By Marisa Laudadio

people.com

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and husband Pete Wentz welcomed a son Thursday night, PEOPLE confirms.

Bronx Mowgli Wentz weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long.

"Ashlee, Pete and baby Bronx are all healthy and happy, and thank everyone for their well wishes!" a spokesperson tells PEOPLE.

Simpson-Wentz, 24, and the Fall Out Boy bassist, 29, announced her pregnancy in May, a few weeks after their opulent Alice's Adventures In Wonderland-themed wedding.

"I would love to have a big family one day," Simpson-Wentz told PEOPLE at the time. Added Wentz: "A big soccer team or a band!"

And, as her dad, Joe Simpson, recently put it to PEOPLE: "The day she found out she was pregnant, she became a woman."

Wentz, meanwhile, has been leaning on rocker pal Joel Madden – dad to 9-month-old Harlow with girlfriend Nicole Richie – for tips on fatherhood. "Joel gives me advice," Wentz recently told PEOPLE. "[it's] been really awesome for me to go to another person my age."

Richie and Harlow were guests at Simpson-Wentz's Winnie the Pooh-themed baby shower on Nov. 1.

Wentz also has another kind of baby on the way: Fall Out Boy's third album, Folie A Deux, will be released on Dec. 16.

Breaking News: It's a Boy for Ashlee & Pete!

By Marisa Laudadio

people.com

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and husband Pete Wentz welcomed a son Thursday night, PEOPLE confirms.

Bronx Mowgli Wentz weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz., and was 20 1/2 inches long.

"Ashlee, Pete and baby Bronx are all healthy and happy, and thank everyone for their well wishes!" a spokesperson tells PEOPLE.

Simpson-Wentz, 24, and the Fall Out Boy bassist, 29, announced her pregnancy in May, a few weeks after their opulent Alice's Adventures In Wonderland-themed wedding.

"I would love to have a big family one day," Simpson-Wentz told PEOPLE at the time. Added Wentz: "A big soccer team or a band!"

And, as her dad, Joe Simpson, recently put it to PEOPLE: "The day she found out she was pregnant, she became a woman."

Wentz, meanwhile, has been leaning on rocker pal Joel Madden – dad to 9-month-old Harlow with girlfriend Nicole Richie – for tips on fatherhood. "Joel gives me advice," Wentz recently told PEOPLE. "[it's] been really awesome for me to go to another person my age."

Richie and Harlow were guests at Simpson-Wentz's Winnie the Pooh-themed baby shower on Nov. 1.

Wentz also has another kind of baby on the way: Fall Out Boy's third album, Folie A Deux, will be released on Dec. 16.

Bronx Mowgli? Rudyard Kipling must be rolling in his grave.

Are Ashlee and Pete Obsessed with Disney?

Posted Image

What's in a name? In the case of Ashlee Simpon's baby – Bronx Mowgli – it's just the latest demonstration of her Disney devotion.

While Simpson and husband Pete Wentz – who welcomed their son Thursday night – haven't yet discussed the inspiration behind the baby's unique moniker, "Mowgli" is, of course, the lead character in Disney's animated classic, The Jungle Book.

Before that? The couple prepared to welcome their little mouseketeer with a playful Winnie the Pooh-themed baby shower.

And who can forget their Alice in Wonderland wedding, complete with Mad Hatter cake?

So, while Mowgli is unique, Wentz has said they want a soccer team of kids and there are plenty more characters to share monikers with – Pinocchio and Cinderella spring to mind!

---------------

Reminds me of a couple I know of that had a Lion King themed wedding :rolleyes:

Posted Image

What's in a name? In the case of Ashlee Simpon's baby – Bronx Mowgli – it's just the latest demonstration of her Disney devotion.

While Simpson and husband Pete Wentz – who welcomed their son Thursday night – haven't yet discussed the inspiration behind the baby's unique moniker, "Mowgli" is, of course, the lead character in Disney's animated classic, The Jungle Book.

Before that? The couple prepared to welcome their little mouseketeer with a playful Winnie the Pooh-themed baby shower.

And who can forget their Alice in Wonderland wedding, complete with Mad Hatter cake?

So, while Mowgli is unique, Wentz has said they want a soccer team of kids and there are plenty more characters to share monikers with – Pinocchio and Cinderella spring to mind!

---------------

Did Rafiki the Baboon officiate? :D

Posted Image

---------------

When I first heard the name Bronx I immediately thought of that Disney Afternoon show, Gargoyles. One of the Gargoyles is named Bronx. That could be a coincidence but it is another Disney connection.