princess

Ashlee Simpson

(People.com)Caught in the Act• Ashlee Simpson, dining with 10 pals at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The group then adjourned to the Tropicana Bar, where they drank bottles of red wine by the pool. Simpson – dressed in black with a white hat – was very animated and danced around before leaving with her entourage at 12:30 a.m.

(Yahoo.com)Ashlee Simpson Looking for an Average JoeAshlee Simpson may have followed sister Jessica's lead by launching a singing career, but she's not interested in mirroring her romantic life by linking up with a famous guy. "If you fall in love with somebody, you fall in love with somebody, but I would really like to not like a celebrity," she said with a laugh in a recent interview with The Associated Press. Of course, Jessica Simpson is married to fellow singer Nick Lachey. The pair has been under a microscope since their MTV reality show "Newlyweds" made them A-list stars. It has recently been reported that they have broken up; publicists for the pair have denied it. Like her sister, Simpson also has had a celebrity romance though not as high profile. She dated fellow singer Ryan Cabrera, and also like her sister, had her relationship chronicled on an MTV reality show last year. "It's definitely interesting when your relationship is in a magazine and people know about it and how I had this reality show and people knew what was going on in my relationship," she said. The pair have since split, though she is still friends with Cabrera and calls him a "great guy." But an average Joe seems to have a better shot with Simpson these days. "I think it would definitely be easier. I'm not looking for an actor, I'm not looking for a musician!" Simpson's latest album, "I Am Me," was released last month

I've heard other celebrities say they want a regular person but then many realize a regular person does not understand the lifestyle & the work schedule. If they're an actor, the regular person has a harder time dealing with the make out scenes they have to do with other actors. Or you have to worry about hooking up with some user like Kevin Federline who just wants your money & connections. I hope Britney still isn't thinking this guy ever loved her. He 'raps' in his song that he is "STARRING" in the tabloids every week. Does he not realize they ONLY care about him because he is connected to Britney??

Ashlee Simpson: I Had 'Minor' Eating Disorder

Thursday Dec 08, 2005 2:00pm EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

Ashlee Simpson's career may at times have resembled a roller coaster, but now the young pop star reveals that her personal life has been an equally rough ride.

When she was 11 and taking ballet classes, the 21-year-old Simpson tells Cosmopolitan magazine, she had a brush with anorexia.

"I was around a lot of girls with eating disorders, and I actually had a minor one myself," says Simpson, who at one point stood 5'2" but only weighed 70 lbs.

"My parents stepped in and made me eat," she goes on to say, adding that it was "about six months of not eating too much at all." The family support, she says, "really helped a lot."

The problem, she also confides, is long past her. "I think I have good curves, and they're womanly," Simpson says, noting that her mother and sister Jessica are also shapely. "I hate it when girls lose their curves."

Her best physical attribute, she states unabashedly: "I have amazing boobs. I do, I know it. They're not too big, not too small. They're just perfect."

As for the perfect relationship, that is still in the future. Ex-boyfriend Ryan Cabrera and she are "good friends now, which is cool," she says, noting that there's still time for her to settle down.

"I'd love to get married in my 30s," she muses. "I feel like your 20s are when you figure yourself out. So I would rather wait until I'm who I'm going to be and am ready for that after I've gotten through all my craziness."

Ashlee Simpson Hospitalized in Japan

Us Weekly is the first to report that singer Ashlee Simpson, 21, is currently in a Tokyo hospital after collapsing yesterday following an MTV Japan performance. The singer, whose album I Am Me, debuted at Number 1 last month, had just performed her single 'Boyfriend' before the audience when she told the crowd she felt unwell, and said to them, 'I love you guys.' She then collapsed in an elevator at MTV Japan and was rushed by ambulance to an undisclosed hospital where she has remained. Her publicist, Rob Shuter, confirmed the hospitalization to Us, but no further details. The singer has been on a strenuous tour schedule supporting her critically-lauded comeback album. 'She's wanted to prove over and over to her fans that she can perform live after what happened on SNL last year,' says one source. The singer's performamce at the Radio Music Awards on Monday has been canceled, and her family is currently waiting for a diagnosis before deciding whether to fly to Japan, or have Simpson return to the States. One source says the likely diagnosis will be exhaustion.

:rolleyes:

Ailing Ashlee Hospitalized12/16/2005 11:53 AM, E! OnlineMarcus Errico Ashlee Simpson's big comeback tour has been temporarily derailed in Tokyo, after she collapsed and was hospitalized following performance on MTV Japan Thursday. The "Catch Me When I Fall" singer, on the road to support her chart-topping I Am Me--and to prove to the world that she really can sing--remains in an undisclosed hospital, publicist Rob Shuter said Friday. News of the hospitalization was first reported by Us Weekly, which said Simpson had just finished a rendition of the hit single "Boyfriend" before telling the audience that she felt sick. "I love you guys," she said before exiting, only to collapse moments later in an elevator. She was immediately taken by ambulance to the hospital, per the magazine. There's been no official word on the cause of the fainting spell, but Us Weekly quotes an unnamed source close to the family citing exhaustion as the reason for her collapse. "She's wanted to prove over and over to her fans that she can perform live after what happened on SNL last year," the magazine quotes Simpson, 21, has been promoting I Am Me for the better part of two months, including a return to the scene of the mime on Saturday Night Live, a string of concert dates and several TV and magazine interviews. She has made headlines in recent weeks for her early-morning meltdown at a Toronto McDonald's (featuring her writing on the counter and telling an autograph-seeking fan to "kiss my foot") and her confession to Cosmopolitan that she suffered a "minor" eating disorder a decade ago when she was taking ballet lessons. Ashlee has also been helping sister Jessica work through her separation from Nick Lachey. Her family is reportedly waiting for an official diagnosis before deciding whether to travel to Japan. Meantime, Ashlee's appearance on Monday's Radio Music Awards in Las Vegas has been canceled.

Sounds like she isn't handling the pressure very well, the same could be said for her sister Jessica. Too bad papa simpson cannot put his kids health & emotional well-being ahead of money & his power trip.

Her family is reportedly waiting for an official diagnosis before deciding whether to travel to Japan.

Her family is "waiting" before they travel to see her. That is not right. If my daughter was in a hospital in any country not alone a foreign country I would have been there before she woke up for breakfast the next day.

Her family is reportedly waiting for an official diagnosis before deciding whether to travel to Japan.

Her family is "waiting" before they travel to see her. That is not right. If my daughter was in a hospital in any country not alone a foreign country I would have been there before she woke up for breakfast the next day.
I've seen pictures of Joe Simpson at parties while his daughter was in the hospital

ttp://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/136842004.htm Ashlee Simpson's Dad No Say On Her Career February 7, 2006, 5:23:02 Ashlee Simpson Defends Father's Influence. ASHLEE SIMPSON has rubbished reports her father, JOE SIMPSON, controls her career, insisting he won't set foot into the recording studio until she gives him permission. The PIECES OF ME singer maintains her father is misunderstood as a control freak, but is actually not as involved in her decisions as people think. She explains, "(Sister) JESSICA (SIMPSON) and I are very much our own individuals. I'll make my record and not invite him into the studio until I invite him. "Sure, he'll have an opinion but if I'm like, 'No, I want that song to be on my record' he'll be like 'All right, baby, you got it!'" The former Baptist minister and adolescent psychologist also avoided giving Simpson a lecture when she was videotaped at a McDonalds outlet intoxicated, asking a fan to kiss her feet and climbing on the counter. She says, "My dad could have been really mean to me about that, and he was so nice. He treated me like an adult."

Edited by Rebelgirl

She's blaming being a drunken ass on "editing"

Female FirstAshlee Simpson on kissing feetFebruary 7, 2006, 1:01:00 Ashlee Simpson has admitted being drunk when she asked a fan to kiss her feet.The sexy singer regrets climbing on the counter at a McDonalds restaurant, but claims the CCTV footage capturing her behaviour was edited together to make her look bad.Ashlee was ordering food at the fast food restaurant and was unaware that a camera was documenting her actions.She told America's Seventeen magazine: "I was being a little silly and crazy that day. I was laughing and joking around, and the guy in line behind me was like, 'Uh, you're gross' but he didn't know who I was until I turned around."Then he was like, 'Can I have my picture with you?' and I was like, 'Dude, you called me gross!'"In the clip, Simpson tells him she won't take a picture with him because he won't kiss her feet.Simpson says the embarrassing event has made her stronger and forced her to deal with public expectations again after her 'Saturday Night Live' lip-synching incident.She said: "I feel it was a moment of growing up. Most people do that in college - mine has to be done in front of the world."

Hate her.Hate Jessica.And definitely hate the supreme evil being, the devil in carnate, Joe Simpson.I hate the Simpsons.But I love Homer and Marge and the gang...(a little shout out to that controversy from last year).

Maybe Jessica got a buy one get one free thing for her lips and gave the coupon to Ashlee...you never know. As for the veneers, if I was Hilary, I would get them removed. She looked so much better without them. I mean, when your teeth are bigger than your bones (that we can see you anorexic)...somethings wrong. It looks like when you put an inside-out orange peel in your mouth when you were six years old.

And the man was a MINISTER

For some reason, I'm not too surprised. No offense.