princess

Star Jones

What were all our guesses back in 2003-04 on how long this contractual obligation, er, "marriage" would last?? It's actually a little shorter than I'd guessed because I figured she'd at least get a baby out of it (turkey baster or not...)

I figured she'd at least get a baby out of it (turkey baster or not...)

What? And ruin that gorgeous body? Besides, she probably can't eat enough food to actually sustain a healthy pregnancy.......... ;)

Considering she (originally) kept saying she wanted to lose weight so she could have a healthy pregnancy, I kind of figured this marriage to a gay man was ALL about the biological clock. Besides, if they do a c-section they can do a little nip & tuck at the same time, right??

Please, please, please! let one of Big Gay Al's rent boys take pics and leak them onto the internet before Star and Al announce the divorce!! :lol: This lady bugs the crap out of me, she's so far gone not even normal-person-bitch-slapping 24/7 couldn't help her.

It's bad enough when a person with talent acts like a bitchy prima donna... :rolleyes: Princess, save those bitch slaps for someone worth saving.

LOVE the star motif!But I'd take that place in a heartbeat. A quarter of a heartbeat. She's taking the zebra decor, and I imagine that wallpaper steams right off. Surprised it's not much tackier.

LOVE the star motif!But I'd take that place in a heartbeat. A quarter of a heartbeat. She's taking the zebra decor, and I imagine that wallpaper steams right off. Surprised it's not much tackier.

ITAWTC! :D

Surprised it's not much tackier.

I dunno - that gilded bathroom is making me queasy! Plus they probably got rid of the really bad stuff before the realtors photographed it (note that picture of Star looking hideous still made it into one of the shots). Like the closet filled with Payless shoes though!

Ok, consider the source, but I don't care. This is the most hilarious article on this big piece of trash EVER. Love it, though you might too....

Star Jones ExposedNATIONAL ENQUIRERBy PATRICIA TOWLE and PATRICIA SHIPPThe bizarre antics of TV diva Star Jones can be exposed in full for the very first time. The View co-host who was nicknamed Bridezilla after her gaudy wedding last year is so demanding she should now be known as FrankenStar, say insiders.And, in the most personal investigation yet into the 43 year-old star, The National Enquirer can reveal she:¥ WANTS to turn banker hubby Al Reynolds into a househusband when they adopt a child because she is the big breadwinner¥ DEMANDS all her food cans are lined up in alphabetical order on her shelves with labels facing the front¥ INSISTS she didn't cheat when she quickly lost 150lbs and denies speculation she had gastric bypass surgery¥ HATES dogs, even though she bought a pooch named Pinkie to win favor with pet-loving fans."Star Jones is an example that hard-nosed greed and super-competitive ambition really are the best way to go," one of her critics grudgingly admitted. "She's so over-the-top in asking for what she wants that you actually have to admire her."Certainly she's not been afraid to set her sights on what she wants from life and then grab it!"Brought up in the projects of Trenton, New Jersey, Star overcame her humble roots to graduate from law school, pass the New York State bar exam and land a job in the Brooklyn District Attorney's office. After she first appeared on Court TV in 1991, there was no looking back.She joined The View via NBC's Today show and when she began planning her November wedding last year, she quickly became known as Queen Of The Freebies. The first-time bride appeared to set about getting as much as she could for the least amount of money. She plugged her wedding planner, photographer and travel companies on the air and on her website, reportedly in return for their free participation.One of Star's friends said: "She actually models herself on royalty she wears a tiara whenever she can. Star loves being larger than life."Tongues were also wagging at the rapid way Star shed weight."Star has now lost 150 lbs. and it happened so fast I don't think she could have shed it the conventional way through diet and exercise," said an insider."Her diet still consists of a lot of junk food. Only she eats smaller amounts than before. I think that's what has led to speculation that she had a gastric bypass."She admits to a breast reduction but says she never had her stomach stapled."Her hubby's sexuality has also been a big talking point."There had been gossip about Al being gay before they wed," said the insider. "The news they may be adopting a baby and Al will be a stay-at-home dad has people wondering about those rumors." The source said that behind the scenes Star can be a nightmare to live with. "She's obsessed about the way she looks and the way her $2.25 million dollar condo home looks."All the canned goods in her kitchen have to be lined up with the label facing out, and in alphabetical order. And each time a bottle of chilled Cristal champagne is taken from her refrigerator, it must be replaced right away."Star can reinvent herself on a regular basis, said the insider. "She even drags a little dog named Pinkie to events where she knows she'll be photographed. It's an effort to appeal to pet lovers even though she always said she hated dogs and cats," the insider added.A spokesperson for Star said: "We make it a point to not comment on ridiculously untrue stories."

Page Six was boldly approached by Star Jones, who has taken her hits in this column over the years. Jones, there with her adoring husband, Al Reynolds, said: "I don't care what people say about me - I have made some mistakes - but they shouldn't talk about Al. He is the kindest, most loving man, and our relationship is so strong and sacred. I can't believe people would think otherwise."

Jones must have been referring to stories in other columns that (wrongly) had her and Reynolds on the verge of divorce. She added that the couple's "daughter," their maltese Pinky, was "at a slumber party for the night."

:blink:

Page Six was boldly approached by Star Jones, who has taken her hits in this column over the years. Jones, there with her adoring husband, Al Reynolds, said: "I don't care what people say about me - I have made some mistakes - but they shouldn't talk about Al. He is the kindest, most loving man, and our relationship is so strong and sacred. I can't believe people would think otherwise."

Jones must have been referring to stories in other columns that (wrongly) had her and Reynolds on the verge of divorce. She added that the couple's "daughter," their maltese Pinky, was "at a slumber party for the night."

Keep saying it, honey-you might even believe it someday.

She added that the couple's "daughter," their maltese Pinky, was "at a slumber party for the night."

Isn't it fitting that the two of them have a dog for a daughter?

Bitch ;) for a mother?

Edited by tyler

LOL, Tyler!The only reason I keep opening this thread is in the hopes of a headline ~ Star Jones fired from The View!

On today's View, Star and Joy did a segment on birthday parties. Star mentioned that today is Big Al's birthday. Anyway, the segment stunk and Joy was a hoot. Joy began by ridiculing the child's birthday table setting. The next setting was supposed to be for a teenage boy. Lastly was table setting for an adult. Joy's comments through out their segment were terribly funny, and Star was not amused. Think ticked off would describe Star, and Star did not bother to hide her feelings.

Star was not amused. Think ticked off would describe Star, and Star did not bother to hide her feelings.

I don't think I've seen the show when Star WASNT' ticked off at something. She's like a bitter pill in the morning. -_-

Star Jones at The Apollo's Spring Gala and Hall of Fame (06/19/2006)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Celeb City

Access Exclusive: Star Leaves 'The View'BURBANK, Calif. (June 26, 2006) -- Star Jones Reynolds will announce her departure from "The View" this week, Access Hollywood learned. A source close to "The View" told Access Monday that Star Jones Reynolds will leave "The View" in July and will announce the departure on the show this week. As a result, the much discussed face-off between Star and incoming co-host, Rosie O'Donnell, will never occur.O'Donnell is not joining the gals until September.By July, Star will have been at "The View" for close to nine years, having been a part of the show since its inception in August 1997.Barbara Walters, creator of "The View" and Star'sfellow co-host, did not return Access' calls for comment.

Star is dreadful but she definitely does look less hideous than she did 2 years ago. What will she do once she leaves The View? How long do you think Al and she will stick together?

Access Exclusive: Star Leaves 'The View'BURBANK, Calif. (June 26, 2006) -- Star Jones Reynolds will announce her departure from "The View" this week, Access Hollywood learned. A source close to "The View" told Access Monday that Star Jones Reynolds will leave "The View" in July and will announce the departure on the show this week. As a result, the much discussed face-off between Star and incoming co-host, Rosie O'Donnell, will never occur.O'Donnell is not joining the gals until September.By July, Star will have been at "The View" for close to nine years, having been a part of the show since its inception in August 1997.Barbara Walters, creator of "The View" and Star'sfellow co-host, did not return Access' calls for comment.

I knew it was too good to be true to hope for the battle of the bitches between Starzilla and Rosie....oh well, maybe, just maybe, I can hope for Rosie to bitchslap that moronic ElizaBITCH..... :lol:

Ding Dong the witch is dead! Can't wait for her to leave and her career to be OV-AH! And for Big Gay Al to leave her for Tom Cruise (one has to have a dream!) :lol: