princess

Beyonce and Jay-Z

No one cares. And there are concerns that the child might look like Jay-Z. :4biggrin:

Non-conspiracy theorists tend to say it is a maternity dress she hasn't grown into yet with weird fabric and bunching. Wardrobe malfunction, more or less :4biggrin:

I'll wait to see if she conveniently gives birth on Grammy night before weighing in on the conspiracy issue. In the mean time, WGAS?

i feel like, if anything, she is increasing the size of her bump to appear more prego and get more attention - i read somewhere she is only like 4-5 months, so that's quite a big belly for the second trimester...I don't think she's faking, though - she def. looked pregnant in the shots on the beach

Posted Image

IN THE SHADE

Beyoncé protects her growing assets from the elements Thursday in New York City.

Why does she always look like a different person in every candid shot I've ever seen of her??

This was taken last month Posted Image

Is this the Boardwalk Empire actress who's apparently only pregnant on TV:

Posted Image

... 'cos if so, that's an extremely convincing prosthetic and I'm sure it would be possible to get one with a strap on frilly bikini.

This was taken last month Posted Image

Is this the Boardwalk Empire actress who's apparently only pregnant on TV:

Posted Image

... 'cos if so, that's an extremely convincing prosthetic and I'm sure it would be possible to get one with a strap on frilly bikini.

Here is a picture of Paz de la Huerta in her Boardwalk Empire role.

Beyoncé Baby Rumors Bombard the Internet

By Mike Fleeman

Friday December 30, 2011 12:30 PM EST

people.com

Maybe baby can wait, but the Internet sure can't.

Blogs and Twitter are in a fever pitch with rumors, gossip, tips, inferences and even bad Photoshopping all about one thing: whether Beyoncé" and husband Jay-Z have welcomed their baby girl.

No matter that the couple and their reps have maintained total silence and that no credible reports exist. The Beyoncé Baby Watch has become a cyber-event unto itself.

It all started with the Twitter explosion when the singer announced her pregnancy at the MTV Video Music Awards last summer, setting a world record of 8,868 Tweets per second (TPS).

After a surreal moment when conspiracy theorists were convinced the baby news was an elaborate hoax involving a prosthetic belly – all, of course, denied by Beyoncé – the Web picked up steam as the due date neared.

In recent days, blogs and Twitter pages seemed certain that Beyoncé not only checked into a New York hospital, but that she actually gave birth.

The Internet has even named the couple's first-born, Tiana-May Carter, after Disney's first black princess, Tiana, in The Princess and the Frog.

And in one of the more unsettling posts, somebody shared what was purported to be a baby photo. We certainly hope not. This would be one ugly kid.

Posted Image

I have been following the Beyonce baby story since it was announced. My daughter is due with her first child next week. I don't believe Beyonce is pregnant but I do believe they have a surrogate in New York ( which was reported in a blind vice somewhere). I just don't like all the bullshit.

I have been following the Beyonce baby story since it was announced. My daughter is due with her first child next week. I don't believe Beyonce is pregnant but I do believe they have a surrogate in New York ( which was reported in a blind vice somewhere). I just don't like all the bullshit.

Congrats Kiki! I am so excited for you!

Sort of on topic, why do celebs use surrogates? Is it just so they don't get fat or are there other reasons?

Maybe because they have f***ed up their bodies so much with drugs, surgery, and eating disorders, among other things, they can't have children. And to use a surrogate openly, states that they think pregnancy is for the common folk (those who buy albums, watch movies etc), which may be another reason why. Or better yet, the thought of actually having to touch your body parts with the person that your agent has contracted you for five years *ahem Katie* is so revolting that it cannot be done.

To fake a pregnancy and use a surrogate, relieves all of these problems and gives the image of one big happy normal family.

I don't know about surrogates, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she really did have the baby already. Lie and hide for a few weeks so that when she appears fit and slender at "two weeks" pp, people can be amazed at how good she looks. In reality she's had two extra weeks to recover.

Anyone else see this photo of Jessica Alba in Mexico?

Posted Image

And she only gave birth a few months ago. Bitch :D

Anyone else see this photo of Jessica Alba in Mexico?

Posted Image

And she only gave birth a few months ago. Bitch :D

but is there photoshop going on there? Why is there that strange |_| shaped pale patch around her abs?

I saw a bunch of the Alba photos - they're pap photos, so I don't think they'd be photoshopped. She's in a bikini in the sun - could be a lighting issue. I'm not really seeing anything weird on her abs.

Goddamn. 2 kids and her body is smoking hot.

It's sort of unfair to "regular" women when people who are basically paid to look good (among other things....) get their bodies back in 2 weeks or a month or whatever. The last thing my friends need when trying to stay up all night because the baby isn't sleeping, figure out breastfeeding, avoid post-partum depression, etc is to see that perfect body frolicking on a beach because she has a nanny, a trainer, a chef etc to help her.....

Thanks for all the congrats on my first grandchild. We're still waiting, the due date is Monday! I actually looked better after my firstborn then before I was pregnant. I guess I really took care of myself and watched my diet. I exploded with my secondborn. Where are Jessica's stretchmarks?? I cannot believe she has that perfect of a stomach!