princess

Teri Hatcher

Did anyone catch her interview on Access Hollywood last night? I was cooking dinner and heard the interviewer say something about the body part Teri is most proud of or something. I walked into the room expecting her to say legs or breasts or the like - she said her nipples. While I was standing there with my mouth gaping open, they cut to an interview with James Denton where they asked HIM if he knew what Teri's favorite own body part is, and he said nipples too! So does she walk around on the set just talking about how great her nipples are, or does she show them to take a survey? Made me think of her Seinfeld appearance - maybe she wasn't referring to the whole breast, just the tip. :blink:

I read somewhere today that Ryan Seacrest has "dumped" Skeletor because he didn't want the media intrusion!!I'm sorry I was of the opinion that all it was, was a media stunt to "prove" Ryan lurves women?How bloody humiliating that must be that some guy doesn't even want you as his beard!!

I kinda feel sorry for Teri. Sure, she seems to make her own problems, but she also seems kind of damaged. And cute shoes! Super cute shoes!Plus my little brother has a gihugic crush on her. But he likes those basket-casey types (has nothing to do with example set by older sister at all). His other favorite is the character Elliott on Scrubs...

A part of me feels sorry for what happened to her with her uncle but she clearly has not dealt with her issues. I agree with Blondie - you don't diss your child's daddy like that so publicly. I like Jon Tenney ~ I want to see him back on The Closer!!

http://subvertsociety.com/2006/05/05/teri-...esand-her-toes/

Teri Hatcher Loves her Nipples…and her Toes

Teri Hatcher has gone off and admitted it: she loves her nipples. She loves how they poke through things, blind waiters, and dance around at night when she is sleeping, so she wakes up and feels like she ran a marathon. Considering Teri’s face is roughly equivalent to Michael Jackson’s foreskin at this point, she obviously realizes that she needs to accentuate the things that modern science can help her with. nipples…and, oddly enough, toes.

Teri, while talking to the UK’s Sun, said “For the record, I like my toes just fine. Not as much as my nipples but they’re still suck-worthy.” Unless you are a vampire, which I am not discounting, I don’t know if Teri has anything suck-worthy anymore. Oh…wait…her career. Right.

http://subvertsociety.com/2006/05/05/teri-...esand-her-toes/

Teri Hatcher Loves her Nipples…and her Toes

Teri Hatcher has gone off and admitted it: she loves her nipples. She loves how they poke through things, blind waiters, and dance around at night when she is sleeping, so she wakes up and feels like she ran a marathon. Considering Teri’s face is roughly equivalent to Michael Jackson’s foreskin at this point, she obviously realizes that she needs to accentuate the things that modern science can help her with. nipples…and, oddly enough, toes.

Teri, while talking to the UK’s Sun, said “For the record, I like my toes just fine. Not as much as my nipples but they’re still suck-worthy.” Unless you are a vampire, which I am not discounting, I don’t know if Teri has anything suck-worthy anymore. Oh…wait…her career. Right.

Just when I was starting to give her the benefit of the doubt-it is the utterly stupid comments like, "For the record, I like my toes just fine. Not as much as my nipples but they’re still suck-worthy.” Unless you are a vampire, which I am not discounting" that remind why I disliked her so much in the first place! -_-

Amen. God, she's annoying. And I agree w/ you abomb, because sometimes she says good stuff, like about discussing child abuse and self-esteem for women and so on, and for a second I might ALMOST like her, but then in the next breath she says something like this. She is so irritating.

Amen.  God, she's annoying.  And I agree w/ you abomb, because sometimes she says good stuff, like about discussing child abuse and self-esteem for women and so on, and for a second I might ALMOST like her, but then in the next breath she says something like this.  She is so irritating.

Ooh, I see a possible a new thread!PEOPLE WHO NEED TO JUST STOP TALKING1. Tom Cruise2. Teri Hatcher3. Star Jones4. Gwyneth Paltrow (although she's been more quiet since giving birth) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Go for it, Red. :DBut more a...Please STFU, thread. :lol:

Edited by BobbyD

I must have been living in a time warp, but I never heard about Teri's nipples. Did she REALLY say that she liked them? Coming from a woman with "huge emotional issues", I find this incredibly inappropriate. WAIT, I find it inappropriate coming from ANY woman saying this out loud to anyone but a significant other. What an ASS. I would have dumped her too, Seacrest. By the way, Teri, did you know you kiss EXACTLY like Katie Holmes? Maybe if you kissed more men with a little passion they wouldn't keep dumping you (it might be a good idea to pick a straight one next time too).

She totally did. It was on Gawker (or Defamer?) today. And she has been quoted talking about her nipples before. She seems obsessed. Please, girlfriend, nipples are nothing to brag about. I mean, I realize I am a straight woman, but even still I've seen some breasts in my day and I can't recall the last time I've seen a particularly "ugly" pair of nipples. I mean, I'm sure they exist, but really, in my experience, most men are just so transfixed at the sight of breasts, they aren't sitting there taking notes on the details. My point is, if you have to brag about nipples, you got problems. :lol:

When you have to advertise your nipples, you have some major problems. When Teri said that she hadn't had sex with her ex in years and that they had this awful sex life, I don't really think it made him look bad, it made her look bad. (Teri, this is your child's FATHER...did you remember that???)I'm going to take some shit for this, but an awful lot of men would fu@k mud. Your husband wouldn't do you for a year? You must be a sexual animal, Teri. DON'T SPEAK ANYMORE. Do us all a favor. Every time you open your mouth, your assholiness comes out a little bit more.I think that photo of her and Ryan Seacrest fake kissing with that idiotic hat on her head is one of the most embarrassing photos of all time. WAY up there with the Katie basketball photos...and that is not a good thing, not a good thing at all. I guess Ryan didn't want to see her nipples, huh?

Sad thing is, Teri is so emaciated that the only thing she has close to breasts is her nipples... on a flat chest.

"I don't get actresses who Botox, because how can you act if you're Botox'd? You have been Botox'd, right?"– Oprah Winfrey, to Teri Hatcher

http://www.newwoman.co.uk/celeb/story.asp?id=9662

Teri's miffed

Teri Hatcher's got the hump.

'Cause she hasn't made People's 100 Most Beautiful List.

But her DH co-stars Marcia Cross and Eva Longoria have.

That's. Because. They're. More. Beautiful. Than. You. Are.

'Teri wasn't very happy and stayed in her trailer while all her co-workers had a celebration party,' says one onlooker.

Posted Image

Teri Hatcher makes a colorful entrance at a Los Angeles signing for her memoir, Burnt Toast, on Tuesday. Next, Hatcher plans to rough it with 8-year-old daughter Emerson. "We'll probably do some camping in my VW bus," she says. "I think it's good to refuel and get away. Not taking the Blackberry and the phone is a big one."

Pretty good look for her.

"I don't get actresses who Botox, because how can you act if you're Botox'd? You have been Botox'd, right?"– Oprah Winfrey, to Teri Hatcher

I guess Oprah would know.

Teri Hatcher .......hasn't made People's 100 Most Beautiful List.'Teri wasn't very happy and stayed in her trailer while all her co-workers had a celebration party,' says one onlooker.

Teri, HONEY, you are coming off as a pathetic, needy, wanna-be, and it makes you UGLY. Unless you stop whining about the men that have dumped you and talk about your childhood horror WHILE KEEPING YOUR CLOTHES ON, it ain't gonna change.Teri, just shut up and realize that you don't NEED a man (or a beauty contest for that matter). Men are nice and VERY good for LOTS of wonderful things but when you start NEEDING them it starts becoming ugly and so do you. Men can tell neediness a mile away too, Teri. And, Teri, the kind of men who like needy women are not the kind of men you want around your child.