princess

Emma Watson

So according to this article his figure would be correct but the figure quoted by PH for her is the box office gross, not her income.

That makes so much more sense. Hilton is an idiot :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Emma Watson’s Spring/ Summer 2010 Burberry Ads Revealed!

people.com

Call it style magic — the Harry Potter star is reprising her role as the face of Burberry in the British brand’s latest ad campaign for Spring/Summer 2010. Shot by legendary photographer Mario Testino, Emma Watson gets glam while showing off the label’s three collections, including Burberry Prorsum, Burberry London and Burberry Brit. From plaid handbags to their signature trench coats, the campaign “celebrates our heritage and our timeless Burberry icons,” says Christopher Bailey, Burberry Chief Creative Officer. “The energy of the images and the dynamic cast reflect the different attitudes and expressions of the Burberry guy and girl.” Emma is joined by four British guys, including two musicians and two models– one who happens to be her younger brother Alex Watson! Emma’s latest Burberry ads will hit fashion publications worldwide this month, and so far, we love what we see! Tell us: What do you think of Emma Watson’s latest Burberry ads?– Andrea DeSimone

Posted Image

Emma Watson 'Wants To Have Theatre Role'

Emma Watson has revealed that she is looking forward to trying new things when she finishes filming Harry Potter.

Watson, who was recently named as Hollywood's highest-paid actress, explained that she wants to make sure acting is the right career for her.

According to OK!, she said: "I just want to be sure it's what I want. I was so young and I don't think I really knew the greatness of what I was signing on for.

"I really want to study. I would love to try theatre. I need to try stuff out. But I say all this now - I'm sure I'll still be here in ten years, making Harry Potter 30."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Emma Watson's Romance Loses Its Magic

The 'Harry Potter' actress has decided to end her relationship with financier Jay Barrymore, with friends blaming their long-distance romance as the reason for the break-up.

Emma - who is currently living in America as she studies at Brown University, while Jay is in the UK - is now said to be seeking comfort with fellow student and Spanish musician Rafael Cebrian, reports the Mail on Sunday newspaper.

A source said: "Emma and Jay were in trouble for months and with Emma at Brown University in America, the transatlantic gap proved too much for their relationship to survive. Emma has been spending a lot of time with Rafael and they are virtually inseparable."

The two have become so close, Rafael has even persuaded Emma to take part in a forthcoming coming university production of Chekhov's 'Three Sisters'.

Despite her worldwide fame, Emma has previously revealed she is "too busy" to go off the rails.

The 19-year-old beauty - who shot to fame aged 11 playing brain-box student Hermione Granger in the wizarding franchise - insists the only reason she hasn't followed in the footsteps of other child stars and partied too hard is because she works so hard.

She said: "I can totally understand why young actors go nuts. The level of interest in their lives, the pressure to be perfect - that's what you do, you screw up.

"I don't know why I haven't gone off the rails. I don't have time. I'm working too hard to be of the rebellious nature."

Source femalefirst

Emma Watson 'Nervous Over University Play'

Emma Watson was apparently extremely nervous about performing in a play at university.

The actress, who stars as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films, was not paid when she took to the stage for The Three Sisters at Brown University.

"Emma was nervous beforehand but was faultless in her role," a source told The Sun.

"She has been juggling coursework with rehearsals and learning lines so she's had a lot on her plate. Emma was over the moon that every show was a full house. She also made some new friends while doing it."

The 19-year-old star will reprise her role in the final two-part movie Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The first part is due to premiere in November.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

............Emma was over the moon that every show was a full house.

END QUOTE

like.... was it going to be any other way ?

those tickets must have been like gold dust

I bet ticket touts made a fortune !

Cherie Currie's violent ordeal cut from 'Runaways' film

Dakota Fanning and Cherie Currie at the Los Angeles premiere of "The Runaways" on March 11, 2010.

Cherie Currie's teenage rape ordeal was axed from the storyline of the new "The Runaways" biopic because writer/director Floria Sigismondi didn't want the "Cherry Bomb" singer to lose her innocence at the beginning of the movie.

Currie, who is portrayed by Dakota Fanning in the new film, admits there was a sexual assault that inspired her whole look, but Sigismondi didn't want to dwell on an incident before the rocker formed the band with Joan Jett.

The rock star reveals, "There were particular reasons why I cut my hair into a (David) Bowie haircut. That was because when my twin sister's boyfriend found out I was a virgin, he decided to take my virginity at force. I cut my hair kind of in retaliation of that.

"But the filmmakers felt that I would be losing my innocence too early in the film."

Currie admits it's one of the only things about the new biopic she takes issue with: "I thought, 'Why is she (Dakota Fanning's Currie) just cutting her hair?' It didn't make sense going from this surfer girl to this tough chick without an explanation."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0iSt8kwYa

Cherie Currie's violent ordeal cut from 'Runaways' film

Dakota Fanning and Cherie Currie at the Los Angeles premiere of "The Runaways" on March 11, 2010.

Cherie Currie's teenage rape ordeal was axed from the storyline of the new "The Runaways" biopic because writer/director Floria Sigismondi didn't want the "Cherry Bomb" singer to lose her innocence at the beginning of the movie.

Currie, who is portrayed by Dakota Fanning in the new film, admits there was a sexual assault that inspired her whole look, but Sigismondi didn't want to dwell on an incident before the rocker formed the band with Joan Jett.

The rock star reveals, "There were particular reasons why I cut my hair into a (David) Bowie haircut. That was because when my twin sister's boyfriend found out I was a virgin, he decided to take my virginity at force. I cut my hair kind of in retaliation of that.

"But the filmmakers felt that I would be losing my innocence too early in the film."

Currie admits it's one of the only things about the new biopic she takes issue with: "I thought, 'Why is she (Dakota Fanning's Currie) just cutting her hair?' It didn't make sense going from this surfer girl to this tough chick without an explanation."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0iSt8kwYa

ummmm why is this in the Watson thread? =)

Edited by tyler

I love her; she can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. She's getting a college degree and trying to be relatively normal despite oodles of money from the Harry Potter movies. I love the pixie cut because she's young and it's HAIR and will grow back if she wants. And the dress -eh, I don't love it but I don't hate it either. Far less than any lots of other dresses I see on the red carpets.....

Did I mention that Emma Watson can do no wrong in my book??

I love her; she can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. She's getting a college degree and trying to be relatively normal despite oodles of money from the Harry Potter movies. I love the pixie cut because she's young and it's HAIR and will grow back if she wants. And the dress -eh, I don't love it but I don't hate it either. Far less than any lots of other dresses I see on the red carpets.....

Did I mention that Emma Watson can do no wrong in my book??

LOL ~ I have to completely agree with Hoya on this one. Team Emma-can-no-wrong! :hellowave:

Well, I've never been a fan of short hair on women, but I guess that's a guy thing. Also like the fact that she takes education seriously.

Edited by alpierce

Well, I've never been a fan of short hair on women, but I guess that's a guy thing. Also like the fact that she takes education seriously.

I'm a girl and I agree with you on both counts. :1smile:

I had this same haircut in my early teen days when I wore gigantic hoop earrings, halter tops and bellbottom jeans. I think Emma looks adorable! Ashlee Simpson-Wentz just got the same cut and I think she rocks the look. I think it looks chic. Of course, I still adore men with long hair. Give me Brad Pitt in long locks any day. My daughters just roll their eyes at me. :rolleyes:

I think more than anything else, I like that Emma isn't afraid to break out of the long hair blond Hollywood starlet look to try new & different things. For me, it's more about her approach to life than just her haircut. BUt I also think she has the skull & facial features to carry it off and not many can! :-) (god knows I cannot ;-)

I think more than anything else, I like that Emma isn't afraid to break out of the long hair blond Hollywood starlet look to try new & different things. For me, it's more about her approach to life than just her haircut. BUt I also think she has the skull & facial features to carry it off and not many can! :-) (god knows I cannot ;-)

Reminds me of Mia Farrow during "Rosemary's Baby" era.

Reminds me of Mia Farrow during "Rosemary's Baby" era

:shocked:

Haircut - yes. Personality - not even close.

Have I ever mentioned how much I do not care for Mia Farrow? Have I mentioned I"m on Team "Emma can do no wrong"? :4biggrin:

I actually like the 'do. The dress, not so much. I kinda thought she'd be the lone castmember who will have a career after Potter.

I'm on Team BobbyD! :inlove: I agree that Emma has the smarts and acting chops to further her acting career if she so chooses. Did we have as much of an opinion when Natalie Portman went short?

I'm on Team BobbyD! :inlove: I agree that Emma has the smarts and acting chops to further her acting career if she so chooses. Did we have as much of an opinion when Natalie Portman went short?

When she went bald, you mean? That was sort of a different statement. I believe at the time I thought - well, it's not what I'd want as a permanent look, but damn, does she have amazing cheekbones.....

When she went bald, you mean? That was sort of a different statement. I believe at the time I thought - well, it's not what I'd want as a permanent look, but damn, does she have amazing cheekbones.....

IIRC, Natalie Portman went short for her role in "V for Vendetta" whereas Emma went short for purely personal reasons. The Minivan Majority seems a lot more forgiving of drastic changes in appearance from the Hollywood norm when it is role related, almost as if there is an implicit assumption that normalcy will be restored once the role in question is completed.

I'm personally not bothered either way. It's only hair, and unless we're talking alopecia or Britney Spears, it will grow back eventually should the wearer of a shorter style change his or her mind.