Heather Mills' apparent decision to accept just a

$25m one-off payment and a couple of houses in

her bitter divorce battle has been baffling

people. There may be an astonishing story

behind it, involving camera phone footage of

Heather at a party indiscreetly taking the piss

out of Paul's first wife Linda and his daughter

Stella which, we're told, had Heather's lawyers

rushing to sort out an immediate settlement.

Even the houses are likely to be in baby

Beatrice's name, not Heather's. Whoops!

popbitch.com

Stella

What on earth does this mean? Taking the piss out?

popbitch.com

Stella

My thoughts exactly! :)

popbitch.com

Stella

My thoughts exactly! :)

I am thinking this is a typo: word should be "talking" and the meaning is that she was talking negatively. Its not so secret that Stella and Heather loathe each other is it?

3.A.M.GIRLS

MACCA IN FAN SCARE

A MAN was arrested after trying to force his way into Sir Paul McCartney's country mansion, screaming: "I must get to him."

The Beatles fanatic burst past security patrols and drove off over fields after frantic guards activated a security gate in the drama last Friday.

Police detained a man under the Mental Health Act after a chase down country lanes near the £2.5million estate at Peasmarsh, East Sussex.

Crazy Fan Goes After Paul McCartney

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crazed fan was arrested after trying to break into Sir Paul McCartney's British mansion on Friday (30.03.07).

Paul's security team were left shaken as the man drove into The Beatles legend's Peasmarsh estate, in Sussex, screaming, "I must get to him".

A source told Britain's News of the World newspaper: "It was terrifying.

This guy put the fear of God into everyone because they thought he wanted to kill Paul. This was the most frightening incident they've ever had at peasmarsh.

"Everyone was terrified that the guy could turn nasty. No one knew if he was armed."

Security guards managed to stop the man reaching Paul's home by activating an emergency gate, but only after he had managed to get within yards of Paul 's house.

The intruder who fled before police arrived on the scene was arrested after a three-mile high-speed chase.

The man has now been sectioned and detained in a local psychiatric hospital.

A police spokesman said: "We received a call from a security officer at Peasmarsh and later arrested a man at his home address. He was initially arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and failing to stop when challenged by police.

"He was later detained under the mental health attack and is not facing criminal charges."

Paul, 64, was not at home when the terrifying incident happened as he was having lunch locally with friends.

Fellow Beatle John Lennon was shot dead outside his New York home in 1980 by crazed fan Mark Chapman.

The late George Harrison narrowly escaped death after being stabbed in the chest by a fan who broke into his home seven years ago.

Source generationq.net

From D Listed

Some dumb ho called into Ryan Gaycrest's radio show this morning to apologize to Heather Mills for everything bad thing they have said about her one-legged, gold digging ass. The caller also said that anyone that's every said anything bad about her should apologize as well.

Heather turned on the tears and said, "I could have gone down that path of lowering myself to everyone else's level ... and proven my innocence. All I did was fall in love with somebody -- madly -- and give up my life for seven years, you know.... and then to be vilified for it? I'm actually quite shocked."

"If I was a gold digger, I would be a very wealthy woman now ... and I'm not."

Please, why should I apologize to her ass? Heather has said she doesn't want to be treated differently just because she's disabled. A two-legged bitch is the same as a one-legged bitch!

She's going to be wealthy very soon. She should still win DWTS though. Even though she's a Grade A C*NT she can still dance.

Visit TMZ to listen to this ho's act!

-_-

I want to vomit in this cunt's face before I beat her with her own prosthetic leg. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY REALITY!!!

I seriously don't buy for a second that someone genuine called in to say this, only a hired shill! This golddigging slut had her whole tearful PERFORMANCE prepared for the "caller". Who in their right mind would apologize to this woman?! Not a single real person would, and for Whor-eather to mention "I'm not even THAT rich" is her grotesque true nature coming through.

How much fucking money do you deserve for spreading your legs? Thats hard earned Beatles money, bitch.

For the record, she absolutely SUCKED in Dancing last night. It was pathetic. The judges fell all over themselves to praise her, and she got the same scores as Ian Zeiring, who, by the way, was awesome, even if they didn't show some major mistake he made toward the end.

For the record, she absolutely SUCKED in Dancing last night. It was pathetic. The judges fell all over themselves to praise her, and she got the same scores as Ian Zeiring, who, by the way, was awesome, even if they didn't show some major mistake he made toward the end.

And they both got the same scores as Joey Fatone, who out-danced everybody. God, I really don't like this show, or how it's judged, but I really have to watch in hopes of this bitch somehow embarrassing herself. I still want to beat her with that leg.

www.dailymirror.co.uk

HEATHER EYES UK DANCING

EXCLUSIVE

By Louisa Pilbeam 20/04/2007

HEATHER Mills could be waltzing into the next series of BBC1's Strictly Come Dancing.

Sir Paul McCartney's estranged wife is currently starring in the US version of the show, Dancing With Stars.

Now Bruno Tomioli, who judges both shows, is backing Heather, 38, for the British contest.

The former model, who lost a leg in a motorcycle crash in 1993, has often received top marks from the US judges.

An insider said: "Heather has had a great reaction in the States and she'd love to do the show over here.

"She's been a real audience- puller in the US with her amazing performances despite her false leg."

Others tipped for Strictly Come Dancing in the autumn include Wayne Rooney's fiancee Coleen McLoughlin, 21, model Katie Price, her singer husband Peter Andre and EastEnders actress Kara Tointon.

Now Bruno Tomioli, who judges both shows, is backing Heather, 38, for the British contest.

Interesting. Any one want to take any bets that Heather wins here, the publicize up the wazoo in England to promote their show, which of course she will be on.

I wonder what they mean by "great reaction." Do they mean from the judges or the American public?

Edited by tyler

My mom & all her friends had no idea Ms.Mills was married to Macca, anything about her past or the nasty things she has said about her former in-laws, she is just "that spunky gal with the disability who gives her time to charity :rolleyes: I think a large part of the US population is the same, you Brits probably wouldn't fall for her act again & appreciate her being on a weekly show, but here she def could be a host.

Heather Mills has taken her one-woman show to the skies.

The Dancing With The Stars contestant performed an impromptu mid-air dance act in a failed attempt to entertain fellow passengers.

During a flight from LA to London, the literally captive audience were subjected to the routine after Virgin Atlantic's in-flight entertainment system failed to work, according to a report in London's Metro.

Heather Mills tried her Dancing With The Stars moves while mid-air

Heather, who suggested the idea to cabin crew, took to the aisle with her Dancing with the Stars dance partner Jonathan Roberts.

But after a 10 hour flight, fellow passengers proved difficult to impress, with her performance failing to even rouse a round of applause.

Mills was back in London to visit Bea, her daughter with estranged husband Paul McCartney.

daily mirror

The Dancing With The Stars contestant performed an impromptu mid-air dance act in a failed attempt to entertain fellow passengers.

During a flight from LA to London, the literally captive audience were subjected to the routine after Virgin Atlantic's in-flight entertainment system failed to work, according to a report in London's Metro.

Heather, who suggested the idea to cabin crew, took to the aisle with her Dancing with the Stars dance partner Jonathan Roberts.

But after a 10 hour flight, fellow passengers proved difficult to impress, with her performance failing to even rouse a round of applause.

Mills was back in London to visit Bea, her daughter with estranged husband Paul McCartney.

daily mirror

Why is her dance partner going with her to the UK? Either it's a visit to see Bea, or it's more self promotion!

Why is her dance partner going with her to the UK? Either it's a visit to see Bea, or it's more self promotion!

Actually, they have to learn a dance a week, (maybe two this week?), so he has to go with her. I think Apolo's partner goes with him to Utah, and Clive's partner went to China.

daily mirror

Oh good God- what a deluded ass! I really feel for her partner.

Her poor partner. I recall reading where she requested a gay partner so noone could accuse her of sleeping with the guy. She kept going on and on about the need for a gay partner (because apparently all straight men would jump her??) Anyway, I am pretty sure Jonathan Roberts is married to a woman. He must love the send up she gave him.

MACCA MINE A DOUBLE

Paul takes a shine to Heather lookalike

05/05/2007

YOU'D think Sir Paul McCartney would be sick of the sight of his ex-missus - but he's been bowled over by someone who's the spitting image of her.

The former Beatle has been smitten by the ample charms of opera singer Natasha Marsh.

He couldn't take his eyes off 31-year-old Natasha - who bears a striking resemblance to Heather Mills - at the Classical Brit Awards on Thursday night.

As she sashayed past his table at London's Royal Albert Hall, 64-year-old Macca was overheard telling a pal: "She is very sexy." And he sat enthralled as soprano Natasha, wearing a long, figure-hugging gown with a daringly plunging neckline, took to the stage for her duet with British tenor Alfie Boe - even swaying his head in time to the music as she sang.

Clearly her uncanny likeness to Heather - with whom he is locked in a bitter divorce battle over his £800million fortune - didn't dampen his ardour.

Macca, whose new CD, Memory Almost Full, is out next month, asked to meet her backstage.

Our spy reports: "Macca's jaw hit the floor when Natasha walked past in her slinky dress. He sort of nodded as if to show his approval and whispered to his friend that she was very sexy. He couldn't take his eyes off her and was smiling when she went up to perform. He looked smitten."

Sir Paul, who won Best Album for Ecce Cor Meum, his "labour of love" for late wife Linda, was in a great mood all night - cracking jokes and posing for pictures. He even rubbed Myleene Klass's baby bump, telling her: "It's a good luck thing!"

I'm A Celebrity star Myleene, who is due this autumn, said: "I can't believe Sir Paul McCartney just felt my baby kick. He must be a very good father, he is so gentle."

Natasha's spokeswoman, Alexa Pentecost at EMI Classics, confirmed yesterday: "Sir Paul asked to be introduced to Natasha afterwards, he was very impressed by her.

"They met in the dressing room area and talked for ages. He took away a copy of her album, Amour."

But did he take her phone number, too?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz/3am/tm_hea...-name_page.html

:huh: I wonder if Sir Paul will get burned again. He is going for the type just the opposite of Linda.

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Linda and Heather were both strong, even domineering women, and both were determined activists. They did have their similarities.