Sign in to follow this  
Rebelgirl

What Ever Happened to.....?

This bitch used to be a hot piece

He looks like he is trying to look like Mickey Rourke after surgery.

At least Mickey Rourke has the "excuse" of an ill advised boxing career. Greico? Damn![/Agent J]

eta

That post could've gone just as easily in the WTF? thread.

:o he used to be kinda pretty :(

On another WEHT note;

:lol: I had no idea Rick was back on TV

[ # ] Rick Springfield is going to perform for the first time on General Hospital today!!!

August 24th, 2007 under TV Soaps

(This is a montage from yesterday’s show leading up to today’s performance.)

This is a moment that is 25 years in the making! Can you believe this is the first time that Rick Springfield ever sang on General Hospital so tune it today to see him finally do his night job on the show!!! And can you believe he turned 58 yesterday! Dang I would still do him!!!

(Clarification - Rick Springfield has been back on the show for almost two years, but back in July they added a new character rock star Eli Love that looks Springfield’s Dr. Noah Drake. Eli Love needed brain surgery and cannnot perform so Dr. Noah Drake takes his place. Today is the concert and the first time that Rick Springfield has ever sang on the show.)

This bitch used to be a hot piece

He looks like he is trying to look like Mickey Rourke after surgery.

At least Mickey Rourke has the "excuse" of an ill advised boxing career. Greico? Damn![/Agent J]

eta

That post could've gone just as easily in the WTF? thread.

:o he used to be kinda pretty :(

On another WEHT note;

:lol: I had no idea Rick was back on TV

[ # ] Rick Springfield is going to perform for the first time on General Hospital today!!!

August 24th, 2007 under TV Soaps

(This is a montage from yesterday’s show leading up to today’s performance.)

This is a moment that is 25 years in the making! Can you believe this is the first time that Rick Springfield ever sang on General Hospital so tune it today to see him finally do his night job on the show!!! And can you believe he turned 58 yesterday! Dang I would still do him!!!

(Clarification - Rick Springfield has been back on the show for almost two years, but back in July they added a new character rock star Eli Love that looks Springfield’s Dr. Noah Drake. Eli Love needed brain surgery and cannnot perform so Dr. Noah Drake takes his place. Today is the concert and the first time that Rick Springfield has ever sang on the show.)

Oh, I haven't watched GH in years but I'm going to have to look for today's episode when they replay it on the Soap Network tonight. I wonder if I even get the Soap Network anymore now that we've switched from cable to satellite. Hmmm...

I wonder if I even get the Soap Network anymore now that we've switched from cable to satellite. Hmmm...

I know we have it with our DirecTV satellite

Desperation has taken an ugly turn.....

From IMDB:

Sean Young Calls On Clooney to Remake 'Topper'

Blade Runner star Sean Young is urging George Clooney to help revive her stalled career - by remaking classic film Topper with her. The actress admits she has been attempting to get in touch with the movie hunk because she thinks he's the perfect choice to revive Cary Grant's role in a reworking of the cult 1937 comedy. Young is keen to remake the film, one of her favorites, with her in the role Constance Bennett played. She says, "I think our chemistry would match very well and I'd give him a run for his money... If he would just return my call and give me a shot, that could be really great."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

There was a very interesting article in EW a week or so ago about Sean Young, and how, had it not been for James Woods and everyone else being out to get her, she would have been Julia Roberts. The accompanying photos are good, but unfortunately she looks like a man in drag in most of them.

There was a very interesting article in EW a week or so ago about Sean Young, and how, had it not been for James Woods and everyone else being out to get her, she would have been Julia Roberts. The accompanying photos are good, but unfortunately she looks like a man in drag in most of them.

I LOVE people like that - it is never them it is really everyone else out to get them. Sadly I have to supervise someone JUST like that. She is always sick, is on pills for everything and it is never ever her fault. Everyone hates her (or so she says) but it is never her fault.

UNREAL.. thank god for ear phones.

I LOVE people like that - it is never them it is really everyone else out to get them. Sadly I have to supervise someone JUST like that. She is always sick, is on pills for everything and it is never ever her fault. Everyone hates her (or so she says) but it is never her fault.

I read the article. Victim victim victim victim victim. Victim. Boring.

I read the article. Victim victim victim victim victim. Victim. Boring.

I agree, I read the article and all I could think about was that I have known people like that, it's never their fault, always someone else's.

Jen Keaton Had A Baby!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

Fuck, we're all getting so old. Little Jen Keaton had a baby. People reports that Tina Yothers, 34, gave birth to a little boy today. This is her 4th brat with husband Robert.

Jake Kaiser was born at 6am this morning in Orange County, CA. He weighed in at 8.8lbs.

Tina recently was a part of Celebrity Fit Club where she lost a bunch of weight.

All these child stars I grew up with have families and shit and it's depressing. Jen Keaton is a 4-time mother, Stephanie Tanner is knocked up! Who else? OMG, even Margeaux from Punky Brewster has a baby! Damn....l

^^^ Actually, it's the really nasty crows feet/bags under the eyes on someone younger than me that makes me feel old.

Tina-- if it's just the makeup, then it's really time to think about a new artist.

;)

^^^ Actually, it's the really nasty crows feet/bags under the eyes on someone younger than me that makes me feel old.

Tina-- if it's just the makeup, then it's really time to think about a new artist.

;)

Her crows feet and "bags" don't look nasty to me. They look normal. :huh:

;)

GEEZ, harsh much? If she was to have had Botox, people would have something mean to say about that too. Besides which, she f'ing smiling and her cheeks are raised, those aren't bags. Edited by ts4them

I want to know what ever happened to the pretty black actress that was in Waiting to Exhale. She was the one that was pregnat at the end and she was also in Boomerang.

Tracey Gold Is Expecting Her Fourth Son

Posted Image

Former Growing Pains star Tracey Gold and her husband are expecting their fourth son, the star's rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"She's thrilled and excited to have her fourth son," says her rep. "We're all looking forward to meeting this little guy."

Entertainment Tonight was first to report that Gold is expecting.

Gold, 38, and her husband Roby Marshall, 42, are also parents to sons Sage, 10, Bailey, 8, and Aiden Michael, 3. The couple met in 1990, when he was a consultant on the TV movie Blind Faith, which starred her Growing Pains mom, Joanna Kerns.

Gold, who is currently three months pregnant, became a household name in the mid 1980s when she starred as middle daughter Carol Seaver on ABC's hit Growing Pains.

In the early 1990s, she went public with her battle against anorexia and, with the help of her then-boyfriend Marshall, overcame the disease.

The two were engaged in 1993 when Marshall proposed live in front of Gold and her family on ABC's Primetime Live. They were married the following year.

Gold is currently on location in Los Angeles filming Solar Flare, an independent action movie in which she plays a scientist.

Tracey Gold Is Expecting Her Fourth Son

Posted Image

Former Growing Pains star Tracey Gold and her husband are expecting their fourth son, the star's rep confirms to PEOPLE.

"She's thrilled and excited to have her fourth son," says her rep. "We're all looking forward to meeting this little guy."

Entertainment Tonight was first to report that Gold is expecting.

Gold, 38, and her husband Roby Marshall, 42, are also parents to sons Sage, 10, Bailey, 8, and Aiden Michael, 3. The couple met in 1990, when he was a consultant on the TV movie Blind Faith, which starred her Growing Pains mom, Joanna Kerns.

Gold, who is currently three months pregnant, became a household name in the mid 1980s when she starred as middle daughter Carol Seaver on ABC's hit Growing Pains.

In the early 1990s, she went public with her battle against anorexia and, with the help of her then-boyfriend Marshall, overcame the disease.

The two were engaged in 1993 when Marshall proposed live in front of Gold and her family on ABC's Primetime Live. They were married the following year.

Gold is currently on location in Los Angeles filming Solar Flare, an independent action movie in which she plays a scientist.

Hopefully, she is done drinking and driving with her children in the car. Wasn't her youngest seriously hurt in a drunk driving incident not so long ago?

Wow, she turned out really pretty. She was pretty as a little girl too, but it seems like a lot of pretty little girls turn out not so much.

My Girl's Anna Chlumsky Engaged

Anna Chlumsky is going from My Girl to soldier's bride.

The 26-year-old actress, best known as Macaulay Culkin's gal pal Vada in the 1991 film My Girl, is engaged to Shaun So, 26, an Army reserve member who served in Afghanistan, she tells PEOPLE.

The couple, who live in Brooklyn, N.Y., are currently planning a wedding to take place next March.

"Shaun's family is Chinese, and my family is Catholic. So we're going to do a fusion of the two cultural traditions," Chlumsky said Thursday night at the Conde Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards.

"There will be Lai See ... [money given in red envelopes]. That's what the children get during Chinese New Year. And you'll have a big feast. Both of our fathers are chefs, so food is number one."

Chlumsky's father is a culinary instructor in Chicago at Kendall College, while So's dad owns a Chinese restaurant called China Town in Topsham, Maine.

As for the location, it's "my church and then a Chinese restaurant," she says. "Flushing [N.Y.] is the place to go for good Chinese. I picked one dress, but you're supposed to wear a Chinese dress as well."

While the couple said that they will skip the traditional Chinese tradition of "kidnapping" the bride, they would like to include a tea ceremony. "You pour tea for members of both of your families," said Chlumsky, "and that's a consolidation of the family."

My Girl fans may be distraught, but Chlumsky says it's unlikely her old costar Culkin will attend. "I don't have his address," she said.

The pair plan to honeymoon in Italy for both the "food and the wine."

Kim Fields's Wedding a Low-Key Affair

It was a busy summer for former Facts of Life star Kim Fields. After giving birth to a son, Sebastian "Sam" Alexander Morgan, in early May, she tied the knot with her Broadway actor boyfriend, Christopher Morgan, in July.

Fields and Morgan were married July 23 by a longtime friend, Pastor Donnie McClurkin, in his church office. It was a small, private ceremony, with just mom, dad, baby and one other longtime family friend present.

In May, Morgan told PEOPLE that the couple waited to marry in order to focus on the pregnancy.

"I wanted to be married first, but when this came up, it was like, there's no need to rush anything," he said.

Fields, 38, added at the time: "We wouldn't go into something like [having a baby] without knowing that we're it for each other and we're not going anywhere. These are life commitments."

Shar Jackson Wins MTV's Celebrity Rap-Off

Finding rap success in a way that ex Kevin Federline might envy, Shar Jackson was crowned last celebrity standing on MTV's Celebrity Rap Superstar – beating out Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkinson.

"I couldn't believe it. I just knew Kendra had it since she was definitely a favorite." Jackson told PEOPLE exclusively, "It's hard to beat a Bunny!"

Jokes aside, Jackson reveled in the surprise victory: "I looked up at my kids and the look on their faces made me tear up. They were so proud of me."

The reality show, which recently gave Jackson an outlet to bash Britney Spears, opened up new possibilities for the Moesha actress. "If I can have a career having fun, that's just awesome," she said about making a name for herself in music. "I really, really enjoy it. Why not?"

Federline's Parents Attend

Celebrating at the wrap party with her family and even Federline's parents, Jackson took a moment to remember what inspired her to join the show.

"I dedicate this whole thing to Lamont Bentley, who played my brother Hakeem on Moesha," Jackson said, "He passed away in a car accident two years ago and what he really, really wanted to do was rap. So I did all of this in his honor."

So what was Federline's advice? "He just wished me luck and told me to kill 'em." Her kids sent her off with a more gentle approach. "They gave me a bunch of big kisses," she said.

Candace Cameron has ‘Full House’ of her own

All grown up, ‘D.J. Tanner’ avoided problems other child stars developed

From Judy Garland to Drew Barrymore to Danny Bonaduce to McCauley Culkin, the litany of child stars who grew up to be troubled – and sometimes tragic – adults is as long as it is sad.

Candace Cameron, a child star herself in the role of D.J. Tanner in the '80s sitcom “Full House,” has seen it first-hand. One her co-stars, Jodie Sweetin, battled addiction and another, Mary-Kate Olsen, fell prey to anorexia.

So how, TODAY’s Natalie Morales wanted to know, did Cameron grow up to be a happily married, stay-at-home mother of three who has never been arrested, served a term in rehab or been the subject of salacious tabloid headlines.

Cameron, the cute kid who is now 31 and prettier than ever, explained that for her, it’s all about family.

“My mom and dad – they were always there. They were always on the set. They focused on our family life,” Cameron explained. “The entertainment business wasn’t the end-all. They weren’t out to get the next big paycheck or the next big movie. It was about ‘What can we do as a family.’ ”

Her older brother, Kirk, was also a child star on the show “Growing Pains,” but Cameron said her parents always let them know that if they let their stardom go to their heads, they’d find themselves out of their jobs.

“ ‘This is a wonderful thing, but if it becomes the priority in your life, then we’re going to stop it,’ ” she remembers her parents saying. “They were willing to say no and put their foot down, and that’s what kept us grounded.”

She was one of four children of Robert Cameron, a school teacher who is now retired, and Barbara Cameron, a stay-at-home mom. They lived in Panorama City, Calif., and, Cameron said, wouldn’t have even considered getting into television if it hadn’t been for a friend of her mother’s who was in the business.

The friend told Barbara Cameron, “ ‘Oh, your kids are so cute. You should have them do commercials,’

Cameron said. “That was kind of how we started.”

She did her first commercial at the age of 5, and for the next six years had regular work, including spot roles on various television shows. In 1985, Kirk got his starring role as Mike Seaver in “Growing Pains.”

Two years later, at the age of 11, she went through three auditions for a role in a new show to be called “Full House.”

Wholesome image

She got the role of “D.J. Tanner,” the eldest of three daughters being raised by a widower father, played by Bob Saget. The show was panned by critics, but audiences loved it, and it was a staple of Friday night prime time for eight years and 193 episodes. Today, it still thrives in syndication.

“People loved it because it was such a wholesome show, and it was so full of goodness,” Cameron told Morales. “People could sit down and just be entertained and not have to worry about the content for their kids.”

One of her co-stars, Jodie Sweetin, who played the middle sister, became addicted to alcohol and then crystal meth after the show’s run ended. Twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who took turns playing Michelle, the youngest in the family, grew up to be the highly successful owners of the Dualstar Entertainment Group, a production company with more than a billion dollars in annual sales.

But Mary-Kate has battled anorexia nervosa and had a highly publicized romance with Stavros Niarchos III, the Greek shipping heir who broke off with her to take up an affair with Paris Hilton.

One of her brother’s co-stars, child actress Tracey Gold, also battled anorexia, almost dying from the disorder.

But Morales observed, even after having three children, Cameron looks to be in better shape than she was when she was a teenager.

Cameron attributed that to her husband, former NHL hockey star Valeri Bure, whom she married 11 years ago.

“He’s a professional athlete,” she said. “We work out together. We have fun with the kids. We all play tennis together, we ride bikes, we go on walks together. It’s really a family effort.”

The couple were introduced by Dave Coulier, who played a family friend and mentor on “Full House.” A big hockey fan, Coulier had met Bure at a charity event and told Cameron she had to meet him.

As it turned out, Bure, an immigrant from Russia, had learned English by watching television, and one of his favorite shows was “Growing Pains,” and one of his favorite characters was D.J. Tanner.

“We hit it off,” she said.

She had her first child, Natasha, when she was 22. Lev and Maksim followed.

Cameron could have kept working, but being a mom was more important.

“The way I was raised, family was always the most important,” she said. “When I had our first daughter, Natasha, I knew that’s what I wanted to do. It wasn’t always easy at times, having grown up on television and being in the entertainment industry. But I’m so happy and thankful I made it a point be a stay-at-home mom and raise them through such important times in their life.”