BobbyD

Fergie/Stacy Ferguson

NYDN

Meanwhile, Justin Timberlake's gal pals Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel may want to watch their backs after the Grammy winner got some "Fergalicious" attention. Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas greeted her pal on the red carpet of the Verizon Wireless/Rolling Stone party Friday night with a big hug, saying: "All his women are gonna be jealous."

Later, at the Klipsch pre-Grammy bash at Avalon in Hollywood honoring music mogul Jimmy Iovine, the songstress was overheard planning a dinner party with her boyfriend, Josh Duhamel, and John Legend.

Wednesday, March 14th 2007

Fergie's Too Drunk to Fly

Earlier this week, Fergie Ferg was due to fly to the UK from Los Angeles, but was not allowed on the Virgin Atlantic flight. Fergie was apparently too drunk.

A witness said, "She was falling all over the place and had to be supported. She was in no state to fly. But when she was prevented from boarding she couldn't believe it. She was drunkenly ranting at staff but could barely string a sentence together. It was very embarrassing."

She delayed the flight for about an hour while they got her luggage off. Her Black-Eyed-Peas bandmates left without her ass and she had to catch another flight.

A Virgin Atlantic spokesperson confirmed that a female passenger was not allowed on the flight, but wouldn't confirm if it was Fergie Ferg.

Did you ever see that show "Airline" on A&E! I loved watching drunk hos getting denied. Too bad that show is cancelled, because I'd love to see this idiot carrying on.

dlisted

Lainey's report of this incident adds the oh-so-lovely information that she also smelled a lot, as if she hadn't showered in ages. Lainey also rehashed an older, similar incident, when she was permitted to board the plane (strung out on something but not drunk) and everyone smelled her when they passed through first class. Ugh. That's so repulsive and blatantly unfair to everyone else who's paid to be on that plane....

Earlier this week, Fergie Ferg was due to fly to the UK from Los Angeles, but was not allowed on the Virgin Atlantic flight. Fergie was apparently too drunk.

A witness said, "She was falling all over the place and had to be supported. She was in no state to fly. But when she was prevented from boarding she couldn't believe it. She was drunkenly ranting at staff but could barely string a sentence together. It was very embarrassing."

She delayed the flight for about an hour while they got her luggage off. Her Black-Eyed-Peas bandmates left without her ass and she had to catch another flight.

A Virgin Atlantic spokesperson confirmed that a female passenger was not allowed on the flight, but wouldn't confirm if it was Fergie Ferg.

Did you ever see that show "Airline" on A&E! I loved watching drunk hos getting denied. Too bad that show is cancelled, because I'd love to see this idiot carrying on.

dlisted

In all fairness, it could be Post Partum Depression or she had a rotten childhood. ;)

dlisted

In all fairness, it could be Post Partum Depression or she had a rotten childhood. ;)

:D Bobby. Of course, she could hardly stand and had to be supported so that could lend itself to exhaustion

dlisted

:D Bobby. Of course, she could hardly stand and had to be supported so that could lend itself to exhaustion

Could be Dehydration, especially the way liquids just seem to pass right through her.

Can't these losers just GROW UP? If you're an addict, get some friggin' help. This is a really pathetic story. Why is that nice looking man with this awful loser? Nobody could be that good.

Can't these losers just GROW UP? If you're an addict, get some friggin' help. This is a really pathetic story. Why is that nice looking man with this awful loser? Nobody could be that good.

Frankly, I don't see what the damn deal is. I've gone on a plane numerous times drunk and the majority of the time I just end up passing out or giggling uncontrollably. Maybe the incompetent flight attendants were jealous? She is pounding that sweet piece of man flesh. Whatever, I like Fergie.

On a side note, mf, do you like any celebrity? No offense, but it really seems like you wish death upon everyone that is famous. And to the Lord Voldermort of this board, I would really appreciate it if you would let some things die, but of course, what can I expect from a closeted queen like yourself?

I don't blame them for throwing her off, especially if she was abusive/ranting in the way she was with staff. Pity they had to hold the plane up and inconvenience others, but glad they didn't let her get away with it being a 'celeb' and all... I think it is funny the rest of the band took off and left her. Lol!

Edited by Aussie1

...to the Lord Voldermort of this board, I would really appreciate it if you would let some things die, but of course, what can I expect from a closeted queen like yourself?

Ohhh...Once again, we are on the name calling? First an Asshole, now I'm Lord Voldemort and a closeted queen? :blink:

Well...sorry you feel that way and have to express yourself that way(it shows you clearly have some issues and some growing up to do like the other defender here).

I will put you on ignore and I suggest you do the same to me...because Britney's now my number 1 favorite target of snark...replacing Gaggie...so I'm just getting started. :D

I love it when superfans resort to personal attacks to defend a celebrity that could give a rat's ass about my snarking...or their fans. ;)

...to the Lord Voldermort of this board, I would really appreciate it if you would let some things die, but of course, what can I expect from a closeted queen like yourself?

Ohhh...Once again, we are on the name calling? First an Asshole, now I'm Lord Voldemort and a closeted queen? :blink:

Well...sorry you feel that way and have to express yourself that way(it shows you clearly have some issues and some growing up to do like the other defender here).

I will put you on ignore and I suggest you do the same to me...because Britney's now my number 1 favorite target of snark...replacing Gaggie...so I'm just getting started. :D

I love it when superfans resort to personal attacks to defend a celebrity that could give a rat's ass about my snarking...or their fans. ;)

I find it really amusing that you must put me on ignore since you seem to love attacking superfans. Isn't the name of this website FANChitChat? Frankly, you can say what you want about me (indirectly obviously) and since I was a good enough sport about it for the past few weeks, I let the majority of it slide. But when you go around from thread to thread attacking me CONSTANTLY, you're pretty much asking me to call you a self-centered son of a bitch, which you clearly are. So you can kiss my ass and I will say whatever the hell I want to say.

It is also really offensive that you think I have issues. Is it because you found one person who doesn't give a rat's ass what the hell you have to say? You're so freaking annoying and self-righteous that I'm surprised people read your posts let alone mine. There are plenty of people who feel the same way I do. You throw your weight around this board like there's no tomorrow. And while the majority of people are bigger people than I am, I'm not. I refuse to agree with you because you try to make this board like high school. People can assume what they want about me, but frankly, you're just a stupid prick who needs to bitch slapped and have a wake-up call. You're certainly not the boss (or queen) of anyone, so why should you act like it? You're just obnoxious.

Sorry to those who have to read these messages, but when I'm attacked for two weeks non-stop - I'll have to eventually defend myself. I'm sure the majority of you understand.

Edited by Babloo328

Well...Guess you told me off. :blink:

I will address you one last time and I'm done with this. I'm sorry you feel like I was indirectly attacking you. I snark on celebrities(everyone's open game in my book)...I didn't really have anything personally against you or anyone else on this board. If you felt I was attacking you(which I wasn't, Princess/Cy would've gotten in my ass about it), I would've thought you would've handled it better than name calling or saying I need to be bitch-slapped...I will always question undying support and fan worship without seeing that celebs are regular people just like us, only in the spotlight...I have a right to do so...without attacking anyone personally who has a differing opinion. And you did call all the people(who didn't agree with you) in Britney Spears thread "haters."

I think you just crossed the line...I really, really, do. You are taking my snark personally and saying I need to be bitch-slapped? Uhhh...I disagree with a lot of people's opinion's but I want you to find where I say someone personally here(not celebrity) needs to be bitch-slapped. I basically snark on celebrities and sadly there are people here wish to take it personally.

If you are proud of yourself and think you can say whatever you want...please go right ahead...and I will make sure to stay out of your way. Recently, you've been complaining(whining) about how self-righteous this board has become, how it's gotten bad, how you want us to lay off of Britney and you say you don't think you belong here anymore(in your posts)...I say this to you...if you don't like things here...why not leave?

I am not going anywhere...and my snark will continue...so be an adult and deal with it..or put me on ignore. <_<

WTF happened to this thread?? :blink: Well, it's been 12 hours since the last post so hopefully the pissing contest is over.

I'll piggy back on princess' comment of WTF? Perhaps we need to be reminded once again that everyone needs to play nice on this board. So if there is some type of pissing contest, please take it to PM.

We don't mind some spirited conversation, but please remember that this board is for EVERYONE and there are many DIFFERENT opinions. Every opinion has a right to be expressed. So let's keep it civil please.

BTW, I hear every now and again this notion of cliques on the board. I would love for this not to be true. My worst memories are of high school b/c I was on the wrong end of the so-called popular kids. So let's not act like high school. No one is in charge. No one is prom queen/king. No one's views mean more than any other. The only person in charge is Princess - and to a much lesser extent myself. So if there is any misconception out there (real or perceived) that anyone other than Princess rules this board, you are sadly mistaken.

So let's have fun and get back to the gossip. And folks, that's all it is. It's really not worth getting all worked up over, doncha think? :D

dlisted

Could be Dehydration, especially the way liquids just seem to pass right through her.

LOL.

Maybe the Airline worker didn't believe that she was just "sweating" a lot on the way to the gate.

This is just becoming so friggin' sad. Are any of them NOT on drugs? I just read the article about drugs in Hollywood in US Magazine. It is really depressing. Especially the part where people like Fergie say they USED to use but are really clean now....LINDSEY are you getting any hint here???

Posted Image

After an appearance on the British morning show GMTV, Fergie lets her fingers do the talking as she continues her British invasion tour on Wednesday. The singer has been promoting her Billboard No. 1 single "Glamorous" in the U.K.

Seriously, sometimes I want to like Fergie, but what the hell has she done to her face? She used to look cute and now she's got these skyscraper drag-queen eyebrows and ridiculously unflattering trout lips that just scream BAD PLASTIC SURGERY! She's what, 31 and doesn't look a day over 48.

More than that, I don't really care much for her because I don't like her specific style of entertainment, a lot of nasal whining and bad vocal acrobatics. Her solo stuff sounded like a direct rip-off of Gwen Stefani. The meth and peeing reputation didn't help either. Now this. :rolleyes:

Seriously, sometimes I want to like Fergie

dude i don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but I just keep loving every friggin song off this broad's new album. I see myself buying it if the next single is good... but i can't let myself buy the album of a woman with dice nails :(

Edited by fykeylicious

She was painful to watch on GMTV!!! And those ridiculous nails!

And whats with the "FLOPSY FLOPSY" bit in the record? WTF is that all about????

She's a good advert for avoiding any form of chemical or surgical "help"!! I'd rather look like my saggy assed self thanks!