27 replies to this topic

#1 Kath

Kath

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

Reese Witherspoon is ready to make it official with boyfriend Jim Toth: The couple are engaged, PEOPLE confirms. The Oscar winning actress, 34, and the Hollywood agent, 40, have been dating for about a year "Jim knows she's the one," a source told PEOPLE earlier this month. "They're a perfect match." This will be the second marriage for Witherspoon, who has two children, Ava, 11 and Deacon, 7, with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe. Witherspoon currently stars in the romantic comedy How Do You Know. She won an Oscar in 2006 for her portrayal of June Carter Cash in Walk the Line.

#2 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

Need to get my rumors straight. So she was actually seriously dating this guy when she had the PR setup with Jakey, right?

#3 kappy22

kappy22

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3438 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

Need to get my rumors straight. So she was actually seriously dating this guy when she had the PR setup with Jakey, right?

:4biggrin: Wonder if she keeps a calendar to keep it all straight ~ no pun intended.

#4 bananapancakes

bananapancakes

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:40 AM

Can I just say how much I love the fact that her fiancee's last name is Toth?? So close to Tooth!

#5 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12022 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

Yes, that's the rumor I've heard too, and she broke up with Toothy because she didn't want to hide Toth any more. I think Ted made it part of Shafterella's blind vice.....

#6 HBeacher

HBeacher

Chatter Bug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:34 AM

I find her incredibly annoying.

#7 nickfan

nickfan

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:00 PM

Yes, that's the rumor I've heard too, and she broke up with Toothy because she didn't want to hide Toth any more. I think Ted made it part of Shafterella's blind vice.....

Those poor kids! GEEZ! :rolleyes:

#8 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12022 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:10 AM

Why? I mean, sure, Mommy has a double life, but I do think for a while at least, Reese & Jake were friends and he seems to love the kids and doing stuff with them. That's never a bad thing.....

#9 daq

daq

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:00 AM

Why? I mean, sure, Mommy has a double life, but I do think for a while at least, Reese & Jake were friends and he seems to love the kids and doing stuff with them. That's never a bad thing.....

Plus I'm sure he was always "uncle" Jake.

#10 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12022 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:20 AM

http://www.usmagazin...details-2011283

Fairly low key wedding for a celeb- looks nice. Rob Shuter (PopEater) just on the Today Show talking about Scarlet Johannson showed up with Sean Penn and they were kissing. With tongue and everything :-) (that was Kathie Lee's comment ;-)

#11 traceygeorge

traceygeorge

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:28 PM

Anyone else think she might be pregnant? I got a pregnant vibe when she was on-camera at the Oscars...

#12 GimmeSumSugar

GimmeSumSugar

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3566 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

Anyone else think she might be pregnant? I got a pregnant vibe when she was on-camera at the Oscars...

This has been suggested before and turned out to be bloating.

But one never knows. Maybe one day.

Heh, lucky 'escape' eh, Jake?

#13 WiLdFiRe

WiLdFiRe

ChitChat FANatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1535 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 11:32 AM

I was watching Reese accept an award on the MTV Movie Awards and marraige really seems to be agreeing with her. She looks so genuinely happy. With ryan she seemed so tightly wound. :vomit2:

Edited by WiLdFiRe, 15 June 2011 - 11:34 AM.

#14 kappy22

kappy22

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3438 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:29 AM

I was watching Reese accept an award on the MTV Movie Awards and marraige really seems to be agreeing with her. She looks so genuinely happy. With ryan she seemed so tightly wound. :vomit2:

Well, let's see. She actually married an adult this time around and she doesn't have to do any more fakemances at least for awhile. I don't blame her for being blatantly happy!

:4biggrin:

#15 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:18 PM

Posted Image

#16 nickfan

nickfan

Chatter Box

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

Pregnant!~

http://www.usmagazin...d-child-2012213

#17 Hoyaheel

Hoyaheel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12022 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

OK, who had March 2012 in the poll? :-) A year of trying - I hope it was the fun kind only, and not the "take my temperature, shoot me up with hormones" kind of trying, :censored:

#18 lennyann

lennyann

Chit Chatter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:20 PM

From TMZ today:

REESE WITHERSPOON ARRESTED
'You're About to Find Out Who I Am!'

Reese Witherspoon pulled her celebrity card out while her husband was getting arrested for DUI, telling the officer who ended up busted her, "You're about to find out who I am."

The arrests went down in Atlanta early Friday morning. Cops say they spotted Reese and her husband Jim Toth's car weaving in and out of lanes, so they pulled them over.

As officers dealt with Jim, Reese allegedly started acting up, telling cops, "Do you know my name?" The officer answered by saying, "No, I don't need to know your name."

Witherspoon then came back with, "You're about to find out who I am ... You are going to be on national news."

During Jim's arrest, Reese allegedly became ornery, demonstrating visual and verbal frustration over how long it was taking to arrest her husband. At one point, she got out of her car and the officer ordered her back inside. When she got out a second time, he arrested her for disorderly conduct, a municipal ordinance.

They were both taken to jail, booked, and released a short time later.

According to Variety, which broke the story, Toth's blood alcohol level was .139.

In Reese's defense maybe she played the celeb card because she had as much to drink as her hubby. Just sayin' ...

Edited to add Variety link with more details.

Edited by lennyann, 21 April 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#19 princess

princess

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41421 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Posted Image
reaking News: Reese Witherspoon's Mugshot: See the Star and Husband Jim Toth Post-Arrest
Celebrity News April 21, 2013 AT 8:15PM By Allison Takeda
US Weekly

Read more: http://www.usmagazin...4#ixzz2R9Ng7Fks
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

#20 tyler

tyler

FANatic ChitChatter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4622 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:36 AM

As officers dealt with Jim, Reese allegedly started acting up, telling cops, "Do you know my name?" The officer answered by saying, "No, I don't need to know your name."

Perfect.

“...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Alfred, Batman and applicable today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users