Kath

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?

Who'll Divorce Next (version 3.0)?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, you aren't the only one...he creeps me right the hell out. I don't know what to think of these rumors though. And did those two hook up after JLo and Skeletor split up? That was mid-July. I watch Jada's show "Hawthorne" and will say that she and Marc definitely had chemistry but I put it down to good acting. Is there any reason why this story was put out there if it's not true? Publicity or to deflect attention from whatever is really going on?

I read somewhere it was a plant to make it seem like Jada is straight. I can't remember where I read it, but it was implied that Will and Jada were both helping one another. I can't imagine anyone finding Skeletor attractive, although his previous marriages seem to indicate otherwise...

:vomit2:

No, you aren't the only one...he creeps me right the hell out. I don't know what to think of these rumors though. And did those two hook up after JLo and Skeletor split up? That was mid-July. I watch Jada's show "Hawthorne" and will say that she and Marc definitely had chemistry but I put it down to good acting. Is there any reason why this story was put out there if it's not true? Publicity or to deflect attention from whatever is really going on?

I read somewhere it was a plant to make it seem like Jada is straight. I can't remember where I read it, but it was implied that Will and Jada were both helping one another. I can't imagine anyone finding Skeletor attractive, although his previous marriages seem to indicate otherwise...

Yes, I'd thought the two were bearding for each other, at least I'd also seen that somewhere out there in gossipland. But what has happened that made it necessary to put something out there to make people think Jada is straight? Is someone threatening to out her? Was she indiscreet and it's coming back to bite her on the ass? Something else I'm very curious about: Skeletor is supposedly involved and I believe his people have denied this story. Where are JLo's people and why has there been dead silence from her end? I don't think it's illogical to assume that their marriage may have broken up over this so why haven't we heard anything from her? I don't know, there's something about the breakup of JLo/Skeletor and the tie in with Will/Jada that makes me wonder what's really going on/being hidden from the public.

Edited by Hihomumio

I saw it here on Gawker (though apparently it came from BlindGossip):

Which Hollywood Couple Is Really Broken Up?

Which Hollywood Couple Is Really Broken Up?Some blind items are so obvious that if you don't know the answer you need to pick up a copy of People stat. I'm not saying I know the answer to this item about a couple about to break up, but you should read it while listening to Meat Is Murder.

1. "We know you're hearing conflicting reports about a certain celebrity couple. So, you want to know what's really going on? Of course you do! Here you go:

1. Saying that their marriage is 'intact' is simply a fresh way of saying that they are not yet divorced. Therefore, it is a true statement.

2. Celebrities want to be in control of the timing of announcements about their personal lives. They get really irritated when information leaks out prematurely. This couple is no exception. The info was leaked and they are furious. Expect them and their publicist/s to continue to deny any rumors to maintain a modicum of control until all the pieces are in place for the divorce.

3. Whenever a couple insists on excessive PDA and statements about how manly/ womanly/ sexually active they are, you should immediately suspect that at least one of them is bearding for the other. In this case, it's a double bearding.

4. There are two publicists involved, not just one, and they are not playing well together. One contributing factor is a recent agent/agency shuffle.

5. Although the couple hasn't really spent any time together in the past month or so, the one thing on which all publicists can agree is… photo ops! So you should expect several staged photo ops in the near future of the 'intact' family. There will be lots of big, fake smiles and boisterous, fake laughter and playful, fake cuddling. They're actors, people. All of them. Actors know how to fake happyness.

5. Leaking information that a woman is having a secret affair with her costar is a very creative way of trying to convince people that your client is heterosexual. She is not.

7. Don't expect anyone to come out of the closet on this one as a result of the divorce. Their livelihoods depend on them being perceived as stereotypes of an A-list masculine action hero and a sexy and devoted mom.

8. Threats of lawsuits are mere blustering and are meant to discourage the media from printing additional stories. The truth is that this couple would never actually expose themselves to discovery (e.g. interrogatories, depositions, requests to produce documents).

9. They're done.

10. Yes, we're sure. We have only one degree of separation from this couple." [blind Gossip]

This story seems relatively credible to me based on all the gay rumors about both of them through the years. And of course, they were out and about for family photo ops right after this item ran.

Edited by traceygeorge

The way "Happyness" is spelled - same way in "Pursuit of Happyness"

"One degree of separation" His break out serious role was "Six degrees of separation"

The way "Happyness" is spelled - same way in "Pursuit of Happyness"

"One degree of separation" His break out serious role was "Six degrees of separation"

Not to mention:

1. Saying that their marriage is 'intact' is simply a fresh way of saying that they are not yet divorced. Therefore, it is a true statement. Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Edited by tyler

What bothers me is not the fact that one or more of these actors/actresses is gay, what bothers me is the hypocrisy. It really doesn't matter to me who an actor is sleeping with in his/her personal life - I care about the performances on film, tv, stage, etc. I want them to play pretend to entertain me, not fool me.

I don't think it'll last very long! They seem more impressed with trying to create a fancy American dynasty than with each other.

But they've been dating for years - and in general - don't get a ton of publicity......

I don't think it'll last very long! They seem more impressed with trying to create a fancy American dynasty than with each other.

But they've been dating for years - and in general - don't get a ton of publicity......

What I've heard of him is not at all flattering.

• Like 1

What I've heard of him is not at all flattering.

Sure, they could both be assholes, but that doesn't mean it's not a real relationship based on love :4biggrin:

BREAKING: Kim Kardashian Filing For Divorce From Kris Humphries

http://www.thesuperficial.com/kim-kardashi...ou%27re+Ugly%29

October 31st, 2011 // 9 Comments

Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries Divorce

Saturday night, Kim Kardashian told People magazine that, “That no matter what we do, there’s going to be rumors,” when asked why she wasn’t with him for her Halloween party or basically ever. Turns out that meant she already had divorce papers together and is filing them this morning, according to TMZ:

We’re told even though the marriage was short, she will not seek an annulment. It’s a garden variety divorce, in which Kim cites “irreconcilable differences.”

We’re told the date of separation is listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011.

And why not? The E! special just aired and she already banked close to $20 million for a couple of hours of pretending to plan a wedding. People don’t know how hard it is to keep up the facade of fake marriage for two whole months. It’s a miracle she survived.

Adding… If you still believe a single thing that happens on these hairbags’ shows is real, bullets are food now. Superman wanted me to tell you that, and it seemed really important. You could tell by the way his cape was all bunched up

And why not? The E! special just aired and she already banked close to $20 million for a couple of hours of pretending to plan a wedding. People don’t know how hard it is to keep up the facade of fake marriage for two whole months. It’s a miracle she survived.

I sure hope every person who invested in this charade got their money's worth.

I didn't watch, didn't buy in to it, or could have given a flyin fuck, but there is something about this that makes me angry.

PT Barnum indeed.

I've never ever understood any of the K hoopla (I don't even care enough to learn to spell their name :rolleyes: Which is far more rude than I usually am!) Wow. What an awful horrible thing to do. So stable, loving, gay couples can't get married in California. But this twatwaffle can. Baffles the mind, truly!

I sure hope every person who invested in this charade got their money's worth.

I didn't watch, didn't buy in to it, or could have given a flyin fuck, but there is something about this that makes me angry.

PT Barnum indeed.

Why do I get the feeling that the "irreconcilable differences" was about his not seeming to care one way or the other about the hoopla of 'the show'? Was he a fame whore?

Breaking News: Demi Moore Ends Marriage to Ashton Kutcher

US Mag

It's really over for Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.

"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton," a rep for Moore, 39, tells Us Weekly in a statement.

"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life," Moore's statement continues.

Us Weekly was first to break news that Kutcher, 33, had a one-night stand with San Diego party girl Sara Leal, 22, in the wee hours of Sept. 24 of this year -- Kutcher and Moore's sixth wedding anniversary.

Margin Call actress Moore adds in her statement: "This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."

I don't like Demi but I really hate Ashton so I'm putting all the blame on him for this split.

This. Man, does he need punched. Not just for this. In general.
  • Like 1

Russell Brand Files for Divorce from Katy Perry

By Tim Nudd and Rennie Dyball

Friday December 30, 2011 03:00 PM EST

people.com

A year after their fairy-tale wedding in India, it seems Katy Perry and Russell Brand won't be living happily ever after.

Brand, 36, filed for divorce in L.A. Friday, citing irreconcilable differences.

"Sadly, Katy and I are ending our marriage," he said in a statement to PEOPLE. "I'll always adore her and I know we'll remain friends."

The California-born pop star, 27, and the British comedian-turned-actor began dating in 2009. Brand popped the question four months later, and they were married in October 2010 in a lavish ceremony – that included two elephants as well as acrobats and jugglers – at a luxury resort in northern India.

In the early months of their marriage, the two were giddy in their compliments to each other.

Perry called Brand her great man of God, while Brand said his spiritual and emotional connection to his bride made him "love everyone."

In Redbook's April issue, Brand said he had been more than happy to give up his partying ways to settle down.

"I think I was ready for it," he said. "If you're wild, like a wild animal, marriage won't contain you. I think that's how a lot of people get into trouble."

The couple were recently spotted sans wedding bands, but reps for Perry have not returned requests for comment.

• With reporting by JULIE JORDAN

Will and Jada is next.

You think? The rumors about them have been going on so long, maybe they have found a way to keep it together. But I would not be surprised either way.

TZM is reporting that Heidi Klum will be filing for divorce from Seal next week. Didn't see that one coming. :blink: