BobbyD

The Origin of Suri

Suri's Parents?  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

with the timeline pics there is such a big difference in some of them that are just days apart. I never remember being that big of a difference in my belly during my pregnancies!!!

that's why I have such a hard time believing she did actually give birth to Suri...nevermind that the child doesn't look a thing like her, I know that happens, but also Katie didn't have "pregnancy face" (which I'm sure not everyone gets, but still), AND the mutating belly just doesn't mesh with me.

I voted for Katie & Klein but now I'm regretting not voting for "orphanage" (a swanky, $cieno orphanage, that is B) )

There is a three-week gap in that photo sequence, 12/17 - 1/7. My guess: she was 2-3 months pregnant at the "Batman Begins" premiere and gave birth to Suri in late December. I cannot explain the "up-down" nature of those photos, though. She is tall, maybe she never looked really big. :3huh: Then again, I am tall, and I was so big that my pregnant belly arrived everywhere five minutes before I did. :unsure:

I am embarrassed that I spend any time at all thinking about this.

Yeah, my opinion on this has changed repeatedly for 3-4 years. That's a lot of mental energy I've devoted, and I recognize how sad that is ;)

I waver on if she actually was pregnant. If she was - she totally gave birth months earlier than April.

The only problem I have with the "gave birth earlier than April" is that she never looked 9 months pregnant around December/January. That belly kept going up and down and up and down.

from Ted Casablanca on October 15th

Dear Ted:

Ever since I started watching Fringe, I have been positively in love with Joshua Jackson. Anything I should know about him?

—Lilly

Dear History Speaks:

Remember, he used to date Katie Holmes very seriously. Enough said! (Got it?)

I scrambled to fanchitchat and here was this thread on the first page. Coincidence is very eerie because I'm not seeing anyone else posting this latest tidbit.

KBot visited Jackson while he was doing a play in the UK in March 2005, so Suri would have to be a December baby for the timeline to fit. I don't think Suri resembles him particularly, though.

Edited by pilar

KBot visited Jackson while he was doing a play in the UK in March 2005, so Suri would have to be a December baby for the timeline to fit. I don't think Suri resembles him particularly, though.

If anything, Katie bears a disarmingly striking resemblance to him.

Posted Image

Suri Cruise is one high class flier, the celebu-tot was snapped getting off a private jet in the Czech Republic.

Posted Image

Suri Cruise is one high class flier, the celebu-tot was snapped getting off a private jet in the Czech Republic.

One of the most genuine photos I've seen of her. She has ponytail head.

I have no issues with Suri, herself. She might be a total brat but for now I've only seen photos of her where she looked like a normal kid (with abnormal parents): sometimes grumpy, sometimes exhausted, sometimes delighted... It's Katie and Tom who are the freaks, not her.

It's Katie and Tom who are the freaks, not her.

I don't think there's ever been a doubt about that for most of us.

: )

Posted Image

IT'S A FACE-OFF

What's the matter, Suri? Katie Holmes's 5-year-old daughter gives photographers a show Thursday in New York, where the actress is promoting her new comedy Jack and Jill (out Friday).

Posted Image

IT'S A FACE-OFF

What's the matter, Suri? Katie Holmes's 5-year-old daughter gives photographers a show Thursday in New York, where the actress is promoting her new comedy Jack and Jill (out Friday).

I she trying to shit out a thetan in this picture?