princess

Heidi Klum

I can see the Seal. It's like they wrote with script resembling wave crests, if that makes any sense....

Wave crests and an ekg....

Edited by Hoyaheel

Hedda, it says Seal, if you look very closely you can make it out. I don't like it, as my co-worker says: Don't ever put names on your body, unless they have given birth to you, you have given birth to them or they are dead(she has her husband's name tattooed on her, but he died many years ago) :D

I agree with your co-worker - name possibilities are severely limited.

But wait.... where do you see "Seal" in that tattoo? I keep looking at it and I still can't see it there.

Do I need to visit my optometrist or is it like one of those "optical illusion" things where it reveals itself if you squint, or stare long enough or something?

Nothing is going to jump out and scream at me if I squint at it for too long, is it?

I don't see the "Seal" in there either.

Bigger version:

Posted Image

Look closely, starting at the bottom left of the tat. It says "seal", but it's done all in one stroke. imagine writing his name without ever picking your pen up. the bottom left of the tat starts the bottom of the "s". It goes from there to the top part of "e". Then the bottom part of the "e" swoops in to the top part of the "a". and then it swoops up, and there's a straight line that makes the "l." I'm not sure what the crap after that is though. Some stars, maybe? 3 stars for the 3 kids?

Seal: Our Kids 'Don't Care about Music and Fashion'

Posted Image

What's life like for the three kids in the Seal-Heidi Klum household? Pretty ordinary, says Seal.

"Kids don't care about music and fashion," Seal, 45, told PEOPLE at Tuesday's Africa Rising concert in London. "They just run around and break things. We don't talk about stuff like that at home."

Asked how he'd feel if his kids – Leni, 4 (Klum's daughter with Flavio Briatore); Henry, 3; and Johan, nearly 2 – wanted to follow him into the music business, the singer said: "I'd encourage our kids to do anything they wanted as long as they don't have aspirations to be a serial killer or in the military. I have three American kids. I'd have a real problem with [them joining the military] after the debacle of the past eight years."

The London native said he was happy to be back in his hometown. "It's not often I get to perform in London," he said. "I'm a busy man. Lots of kids to look after, and a wife."

Told he hadn't picked up much of an American accent (Klum, 35, Seal and the children live in New York), Seal said: "You should hear me when I talk to Obama."

Seal: Our Kids 'Don't Care about Music and Fashion'

Posted Image

What's life like for the three kids in the Seal-Heidi Klum household? Pretty ordinary, says Seal.

"Kids don't care about music and fashion," Seal, 45, told PEOPLE at Tuesday's Africa Rising concert in London. "They just run around and break things. We don't talk about stuff like that at home."

Asked how he'd feel if his kids – Leni, 4 (Klum's daughter with Flavio Briatore); Henry, 3; and Johan, nearly 2 – wanted to follow him into the music business, the singer said: "I'd encourage our kids to do anything they wanted as long as they don't have aspirations to be a serial killer or in the military. I have three American kids. I'd have a real problem with [them joining the military] after the debacle of the past eight years."

The London native said he was happy to be back in his hometown. "It's not often I get to perform in London," he said. "I'm a busy man. Lots of kids to look after, and a wife."

Told he hadn't picked up much of an American accent (Klum, 35, Seal and the children live in New York), Seal said: "You should hear me when I talk to Obama."

Relax Seal...they're much more likely to be highly involved in the drug industry....partaking of course....rich kids don't have to sell.

Or they can be like Mommy and just be annoying by just being!

Thank GOD for our military. They're out there risking their lives while this nimrod travels the world talking shit about them.

Edited by purplehaze

I have never ever liked Seal and this just adds to it..but it wasn't so long ago that TMZ paps tried to get him to talk (he has an INTENSE dislike for paps I gather) and he got in his souped up Mercedes...backed up out of the parking lot going about 50...got onto the street and proceeded to continue to drive backing up!

I thought at the time what a DUMBASS. I mean anybody that was in that parking lot and accidently stepped out he would have killed...same on the street.

He's got the reputation of being this gentle guy (ah..he's such a good dad) but the dude has some definite rage thing going on.

Anyway I have a Marine friend I'd LOVE to introduce to him.

Posted Image

Heidi Klum posed for GQ Italy in 2003, and she did so by wagging her tongue in a rather seductive and/or scary manner.

Don't remember thisp photo.

I used have a soft spot for Seal. I think it's beautiful that he loves Leni, Heidi's daughter, just like his own biological children.

But, his comment about the military is out of line. I have no love for wars, but soldiers deserve our admiration and respect and working in the military should never be equated with, in the same sentence as, being a drug dealer.

Posted Image

COME ON, VOGUE!

It's a pose-off! Supermodel Heidi Klum engages in a friendly competition Thursday with talk-show host – and CoverGirl! – Ellen DeGeneres, while taping an episode set to air Feb. 2.

But, his comment about the military is out of line. I have no love for wars, but soldiers deserve our admiration and respect and working in the military should never be equated with, in the same sentence as, being a drug dealer.

He didn't say anything about drugs though he did put being in the military next to the phrase serial killer.

After the horrific pictures from Abu Grahib I don't see how you can believe the military is the most honorable profession in the world? I know somebody has to do it, but not all soldiers are heroes.

Is Heidi pregnant?

She looks it. In that pose anyway.

Strangely enough, that was my first thought when I noticed this thread was top of the heap prior to opening it.

Is Heidi pregnant?

She looks it. In that pose anyway.

Strangely enough, that was my first thought when I noticed this thread was top of the heap prior to opening it.

Klum Slams Designer For Branding Her Heavy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supermodel-turned-TV host HEIDI KLUM has slammed a German fashion designer who dubbed her "too heavy" to model.

The 35-year-old mum of three, who rose to fame modelling lingerie for Victoria's Secret, was criticised by designer Wolfgang Joop last week (begs09Feb09).

He told editors at German website Bild.com that Klum had become too fat to walk the catwalk.

But the German stunner, now an Emmy Award-nominated host of Project Runway and Germany's Next Top Model, insists her fashion career is moving forward.

A spokesperson for Klum tells the New York Post, "Wolfgang is obviously trying to revive his sagging career and get press for himself by riding Heidi's coattails."

And Klum's Project Runway mentor Tim Gunn has also rushed to her defence, blasting Joop's allegations as hurtful and absurd.

He tells the New York Daily News, "It's totally ridiculous! (Heidi) is a sensitive soul, and it's very troubling to her. If she's fat, other women should throw themselves off a train. I can wrap my hand around her bicep."

Source: contactmusic

Klum Refuses To Diet

Supermodel HEIDI KLUM has brushed off criticism of her weight by refusing to diet - insisting she already has the perfect figure for the catwalk.

The 35-year-old mum of three was verbally attacked by German designer Wolfgang Joop last month (Feb09) for being "too heavy" to model.

But Klum insists she has never been the type to starve herself - as looking after her children and pop star partner Seal is more than enough to keep her in shape.

She says, "I was never a diet sort of person. But when I started to model, I knew already that I would have to watch what I ate and for example, stop eating wiener schnitzel (Austrian dish of fried veal). My children are my best workout and I am of course also busy with my husband."

Source: contactmusic

Mature Model Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum will still be a model when she is 80 and "on crutches".

The 35-year-old beauty - who raises three children with her husband, singer Seal - has no intention of ever quitting the catwalk.

Heidi laughed: "I'll be 80 on crutches at the Victoria's Secret fashion show hopping down the runway, groaning for my grandkids to help me down!"

The German-born star - who is the new face of the Victoria's Secret Perfect One bra - also revealed she has made many fashion mistakes in the past, but feels sexier than ever.

She told Fox News: "I've done things like wearing a sexy dress with granny pants underneath or bloomers with my tight jeans instead of a G-string. So I've learned feeling sexy is like an onion - the layering, not the scent!"

Heidi admits motherhood has made it harder to keep in shape and she has to follow a sensible diet and exercise regime.

She said: "The only advantage after having children is having a bigger smile on my face. But as far as my body goes, there was definitely more disadvantages. I really have to eat better and work out more now."

Heidi has a four-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship. She also has two sons with Seal - three-year-old Henry and Johan Riley, two.

Source: monstersandcritics.com