princess

Ashlee Simpson

who is that? i know i'm in the ashlee thread, but it cant be ashlee!!! can it??

None other. I guess she felt she needed more filler substance in her lips. When are people going to judge proportion for themselves and not listen to the nutcases who are making people look like FREAKS? Grrrrrrrrrrr.
When they don't have pushy, asshole fathers who need more money and get it by "promoting" their daughters. Wonder when we're going to hear about how much Ole' Joe likes Ashlee's breasts? She looks comical and it isn't funny.

The only thing I liked about her was that she wasn't her sister. And now, she is. Why, after already becoming famous, would she completely transform her looks? And to match her sister, no less!On the other hand, if she's doing it simply because she wanted to and really doesn't give an F what anyone thinks, then good for her. But I have a feeling there's more motivation and pressure behind this transformation...

Holy Crap Batman. Those lips are huge. She could float in the water like that. I like her nose job but those almost look like those wax lips the kids get at Halloween. YUK. Way overboard IMO.

Ashlee Simpson? :o She's now..kinda hot?? :huh: Do I need to take her out of my Buttaface Thread? :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another one...I repeat, :o

Posted Image

Edited by BobbyD

Ashlee Simpson?  :o  She's now..kinda hot??  :huh: Do I need to take her out of my Buttaface Thread?  :o

Don't, because the real Ashlee, hidden underneath all that plastic surgery, is and will remain a buttaface forver! :D Edited by niobe

After the split, Jessica has become depressed and let herself go. IckyPapaJoe is even turned off and has begun to cultivate a new flower in his Garden of Girlz.

Ashlee Simpson?   :o She's now..kinda hot??  :huh: Do I need to take her out of my Buttaface Thread? :o

Don't, because the real Ashlee, hidden underneath all that plastic surgery, is and will remain a buttaface forver! :D
Nooooo, BobbyD!Posted ImageDo NOT go into the light! Stop where you are! Turn away from it! Don't even look at it! *Pulls BobbyD away to safety*

I'm with niobe on this one. No matter how many times that girl visits the plastic surgeon, she's still the same ol' lip-synching, talentless tard underneath. -_-

Wow ~ I was going to ask why someone posted pics of Jessica on this thread. :blink: I think it's sad because the only respect I had for Ashley before was her attempt at being herself. Now she's just a carbon copy of her sister. What's up next? The Simpson Sisters CD?

Wow ~ I was going to ask why someone posted pics of Jessica on this thread. :blink:

I think it's sad because the only respect I had for Ashley before was her attempt at being herself.  Now she's just a carbon copy of her sister.  What's up next?  The Simpson Sisters CD?

Good pictures of the new nose, from her video, via hollywoodrag.com

Looks pretty nice to me, much prettier, & oddly more natural looking than her sister.

Posted Image

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/6794/as...ibleset61jj.jpg

Posted Image

http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/6208/as...ibleset75qa.jpg

Posted Image

http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/5293/as...ibleset12rh.jpg

Posted Image

http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/6563/as...visible49by.jpg

What's up next?  The Simpson Sisters CD?

:blink: Don't say that TOO loudly, or Pimp Daddy Joe might get ideas... <_<

Good pictures of the new nose, from her video, via hollywoodrag.comLooks pretty nice to me, much prettier, & oddly more natural looking than her sister.

Except that now she barely looks like herself (a little like Jennifer Grey - nose job is too transformative)!

And then she does a video where she could get that new nose job wrecked? :rolleyes: But I have to say that I don't blame her for getting that chin done! It's just that her lips are so unnatural now. -_-

Another recent shot:

She's starting to look like Paris Hilton. Maybe they have the same surgeon?

Ashlee Simpson at Greek Theatre concert in Los Angeles (06/07/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hollywood's Best

Ashlee: The New Jessica? They could be twins! Since her nose job, Ashlee has been looking a lot like big sis Jessica – in more ways than one.

THEIR HAIR STYLES: "We have a new Ashlee," the younger Simpson (left) told Entertainment Tonight of her long blonde look, now being tended to by Ken Paves – the stylist pal who gave Jessica (right) her signature locks.

Posted Image

THEIR MIC MOVES: Jessica will always have her Daisy Dukes (right), but Ashlee takes her Dickies even lower onstage while on tour in Los Angeles.

Posted Image

THEIR POSES: Ashlee (left) walks the press line like a pro in Las Vegas, with hand to hip, just like Jessica.

Posted Image

THEIR ACCESSORIES: Jessica (right) was first to get a handle on Louis Vuitton handbags – even taking hers camping. Now Ashlee is carrying the luxury logo regularly (left, in Beverly Hills), and has an LV travel set too.

Posted Image

THEIR PETS: Ashlee (left) shares the spotlight onstage with her new Yorkie pup Hula, while Jessica's been known to show off Maltipoo Daisy during cuddly duets.

Posted Image

THEIR GUYS: Before, it was all about Nick and Jessica (right, in 2005). Now, Ashlee is the one coordinating with a steady red-carpet date: bandmate Braxton Olita. But who looked best together?

Posted Image

Ashlee's Other Lookalikes

ASHLEE vs. FAITH: Looking sweet in lace, Ashlee creates a double take with another singer, Faith Hill.

Posted Image

ASHLEE VS. KATE: Who's who? Behind those shades it's Ashlee (left) and Kate Hudson.

Posted Image

ASHLEE VS. ASHLEY: A big bag and oversized sunglasses may be an Olsen staple (right), but a Simpson has a lot to carry too (left)!

Posted Image

Let's graciously call it a just-push-play show. No, not in that way. She did sing. Or something like it, anyway. But what Simpson presented for about 80-minutes was nothing more than an extremely well-orchestrated illusion.

This just PART of a review, pretty scathing but hilarious from a recent Ashlee Simpson concert. Tickets were selling for 4 for $4.20 I guess, and she only sold 4,000....

Opening with the rock-leaning "I Am Me," the title track of her current album, Simpson screeched the "I won't change for anyone" chorus while bouncing on scary-skinny legs and flailing her arms like a very motivated P.E. instructor.

It's ironic that so many of her songs speak to her young demographic with bravely honest and heartfelt lyrics about finding your own identity ("Shadow") and accepting imperfections ("Autobiography"). What do we call that again? Ah, right. Hypocrisy.

That aside, the obvious goal of Simpson's handlers is to divert attention from her flat, raspy voice by having her project an engaging, effervescent presence when singing. Last night she sweated, repeatedly hopped on platforms flanking each end of the stage and strutted across a wrought-iron staircase with unflagging energy.

But even with her two hopefully well-paid backup singers following her on the verses as well as the choruses, Simpson has no voice to control.

She yelled most of "Boyfriend," "Nothing New" and "Coming Back For More" and sang "Burnin' Up" in a key not found on any recognizable scale. A reasonable musical facsimile of The Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" was distorted by Simpson's too-low singing, but really, isn't it silly for such a lightweight to try to emulate the phenomenal Annie Lennox?

Ashlee's Sucky Concert

BY DAY ...

Ashlee Simpson wears her I'm-just-a-regular-girl hat as she navigates New York City's SoHo shopping district with friends Friday.

Posted Image

... BY NIGHT

Simpson is back in uniform – concert black – rocking out in Bethel, N.Y., on Saturday for her LOVE tour, which wraps up July 28.

Posted Image

Edited by Cutielb99