princess

Ashlee Simpson

:o She is still around?

I wonder if she ever wakes up in the morning and looks in the mirror in the bathroom and shrieks to herself...who the HELL is that? I think she and the pedophile/manager/father dug a huge hole by making her look just like everyone else who can't sing and now her only claim to fame is that she has a rich, famous sister.

She will be in the "where are they now" file within a year. What a loser.

Fit To Be Taye'd

IDINA Menzel, you'd better watch your man. Taye Diggs, who married his "Rent" co-star in 2003, was spotted "cheek to cheek" with Ashlee Simpson at G Spa last week. They took tequila shots and were intimately whispering and intertwining arms for a half hour. A rep for Simpson says she and Diggs are "just friends."

Taye Diggs canoodling with Asslee?????? With all of the choices in women he probably has, married or not, he goes for Asslee??? :rolleyes: Asslee???

WATCH DOG

Ashlee Simpson keeps close company with sis Jessica's Maltipoo Daisy in Los Angeles on Thursday. The younger Simpson has reportedly been Daisy's minder since visiting the set of Jessica's film Blonde Ambition in Shreveport, La., recently.

Posted Image

WATCH DOG

Ashlee Simpson keeps close company with sis Jessica's Maltipoo Daisy in Los Angeles on Thursday. The younger Simpson has reportedly been Daisy's minder since visiting the set of Jessica's film Blonde Ambition in Shreveport, La., recently.

Posted Image

I wonder if Daisy needed as many tequila shots as Taye did in order to find Ashlee appealing?

Posted Image

Originally posted at theskinnywebsite.com

Well, we can definitely rule out any rumors that Ashlee Simpson is too thin. Here is a photo of her from yesterday (Jan 2nd) in Honolulu.

She isn’t fat or anything. Just… out of shape?

Posted Image

Originally posted at theskinnywebsite.com

Well, we can definitely rule out any rumors that Ashlee Simpson is too thin. Here is a photo of her from yesterday (Jan 2nd) in Honolulu.

She isn’t fat or anything. Just… out of shape?

Dang, I've become so use to pics of anorexics that anyone close to normal such as this looks fat. That's sad.

The suit makes her look out of shape - that is why normal people try on 50 million of them and take their most honest friend with them.

She needs a better top to perk those girls up and a better bottom to give her a waist.

See, apparently beauty is just in the eye of the beholder....or at the very least the right camera angle. TMZ.com says of Ashlee's Honolulu bikini bod:

Ashlee Just Right

Posted Jan 3rd 2007 12:59PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Paparazzi Photo, Hot Bodies

Tara Reid looked too big, and Jessica Alba looked too small. Now we have Ashlee Simpson playing the part of Goldilocks at the Beach, looking just right -- and we're not referring to the hair.

Jessica's altered sis was spotted in Honolulu sporting a red two-piece suit. She spent the day on the beach during a Hawaiian New Year's getaway.

No word if she got lei'd.

Posted Image

No word if she got lei'd.

Posted Image

Depends...Was Taye Diggs in the area?

The suit makes her look out of shape - that is why normal people try on 50 million of them and take their most honest friend with them.

She needs a better top to perk those girls up and a better bottom to give her a waist.

I agree. She's not too fat- just wearing a majorly unflattering bathing suit.

Strictly Work

ASHLEE Simpson is taking her breakup with Pete Wentz in stride. The younger Simpson sister went to Les Deux in L.A. Saturday night and picked up Chad Hugo from the Neptunes, spies said. "She tried to pick up Ryan Phillipe, but he wasn't interested. So then she hung out with Chad all night and left with him." Simpson's rep fumed, "That is not true. She is working with Chad on her new album. There is nothing romantic going on."

Strictly Work

ASHLEE Simpson is taking her breakup with Pete Wentz in stride. The younger Simpson sister went to Les Deux in L.A. Saturday night and picked up Chad Hugo from the Neptunes, spies said. "She tried to pick up Ryan Phillipe, but he wasn't interested. So then she hung out with Chad all night and left with him." Simpson's rep fumed, "That is not true. She is working with Chad on her new album. There is nothing romantic going on."

Yuck! -_-

March 6, 2007

Is Reese's Ex Hooking Up with Ashlee Simpson?

Does Ryan Phillippe, the soon to be ex-husband of Reese Witherspoon, already have a hot new hookup?

According to “Extra” insiders, yes, and his new flame is none other than Ashlee Simpson!

Spy witnesses say Ryan may have shared a hot date with Ashlee over the weekend, and Us magazine’s Caroline Schaffer said they were turning heads at a Hollywood club.

“One club-goer says that Ashlee Simpson and Ryan Phillippe spent about two hours talking, Ryan was mixing vodka cocktails,” Schaffer dished. “They were giggling, having a great time.”

But on Tuesday, Ryan’s reps said he barely knows Ashlee Simpson.

“Extra” will keep you posted on this potential new love connection!

Posted by ExtraTV Staff on March 6, 2007 1:54 PM

The Cure team up with Ashlee Simpson :ph34r:

04/02/2007 1:00 PM, Yahoo! Music

courtesy of NME.com

The Cure frontman Robert Smith has teamed up with singer Ashlee Simpson for a collaboration on her new album.

The as-yet-untitled album is the follow up to 2005's I Am Me.

Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz denied any involvement in putting the unusual pair together, even though both of them are his personal friends.

He said: "I doubt I had anything to do with it, 'cause they were friends since she was performing in Chicago. But I definitely only have good things to say about Ash--I think the collaboration could be great."

Simpson is also known to be working with Keane's Tim Rice-Oxley, Chad Hugo from the Neptunes, and John Legend, reports Entertainment Weekly.

^^^What is wrong with you ROBERT? :angry:

The Cure is my favorite band of all. How could he do something like this? :huh:

I love The Cure too. This is so not cool.

I know their last few albums didn't sell that well, but talk about selling your soul...

Ashlee Annoys Adam Brody

Tuesday April 10, 2007

Someone must have put Krazy Glue in Ashlee Simpson's dinner Friday night because she couldn't get her tongue out of her boyfriend's mouth.

Usmagazine.com has learned exclusively that Simpson, 22, and Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz, 27, didn't hold back in front of everyone at their table, (including Simpon rumored ex Adam Brody, 27, and singer JC Chasez, 27) at Mastro's in Beverly Hills on April 6.

The tongue-in-cheek couple were attending a group dinner for actor Brett Harrison's birthday.

Ashlee and Pete were "all over each other," a source tells Usmagazine.com. "They were really amping it up to get to Adam, who was cordial but clearly annoyed." Although the source insists Adam and Ashlee only flirted but never actually hooked up, Adam was still visibly irritated by the display.

"He was trying to be nice and chat but then couldn't take it anymore. He eventually left in disgust with JC. It clearly got to him," the source says. "Ashlee and Pete continued making out and causing a scene at the table for the rest of the meal."

Ashlee Annoys Adam Brody

Tuesday April 10, 2007

Someone must have put Krazy Glue in Ashlee Simpson's dinner Friday night because she couldn't get her tongue out of her boyfriend's mouth.

Usmagazine.com has learned exclusively that Simpson, 22, and Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz, 27, didn't hold back in front of everyone at their table, (including Simpon rumored ex Adam Brody, 27, and singer JC Chasez, 27) at Mastro's in Beverly Hills on April 6.

The tongue-in-cheek couple were attending a group dinner for actor Brett Harrison's birthday.

Ashlee and Pete were "all over each other," a source tells Usmagazine.com. "They were really amping it up to get to Adam, who was cordial but clearly annoyed." Although the source insists Adam and Ashlee only flirted but never actually hooked up, Adam was still visibly irritated by the display.

"He was trying to be nice and chat but then couldn't take it anymore. He eventually left in disgust with JC. It clearly got to him," the source says. "Ashlee and Pete continued making out and causing a scene at the table for the rest of the meal."

Klass-ay. -_-

Ashlee Annoys Adam Brody

Tuesday April 10, 2007

Klass-ay. -_-

I'm more interested in the tid-bit about Adam Brody leaving with J.C. Chasez...