dixiedoodah

John Travolta

http://gawker.com/5711598/carrie-fisher-te...lta-its-ok-to...

Actress Carrie Fisher was asked about her old friend John Travolta in a recent

interview. The former Princess Leia tells the Advocate that she thinks the male

spa frequenter can come out of the closet now, because no one cares.

The gay mag asked Fisher what she thinks about the recent stories about

Travolta's less-than-straight sex life. Her response:

"Wow! I mean, my feeling about John has always been that we know [he's gay] and

we don't care. Look, I'm sorry that he's uncomfortable with it, and that's all I

can say. It only draws more attention to it when you make that kind of legal

fuss.

There you have it, John. May the fierce I mean force be with you.

This is awful on any number of levels, not the least of which include (1) I am not sure that a friend would out a another friend this way; (2) its incredibly hurtful to his family (and I don't necessarily mean Kelly); (3) the fact that she has no impulse control is just plain sad.

Nobody was making a legal fuss over it that I am aware (he is suing someone a la Cruise?)

To MC: out of context? Honey, I not sure there is another context to this quote. Seems fairly "straight" forward to me. :4biggrin:

This is awful on any number of levels, not the least of which include (1) I am not sure that a friend would out a another friend this way; (2) its incredibly hurtful to his family (and I don't necessarily mean Kelly); (3) the fact that she has no impulse control is just plain sad.

Nobody was making a legal fuss over it that I am aware (he is suing someone a la Cruise?)

While I agree with everything you've said, I also have to wonder if The Advocate is any better for both leading the interview in that direction and publishing her response. My impression is that Carrie Fisher is a bit of a loose cannon anyways based on her books, etc. I highly doubt the interviewer was totally surprised that Carrie took the bait on Travolta.

To MC: out of context? Honey, I not sure there is another context to this quote. Seems fairly "straight" forward to me. :4biggrin:

I think it was K80cat who made that remark... ;)

Things keep coming out (so to speak) about John and they never go anywhere. Which shows, I think, that no one cares if he is gay or not. I hope it reassures him that he can be himself and still have a career.

Things keep coming out (so to speak) about John and they never go anywhere. Which shows, I think, that no one cares if he is gay or not. I hope it reassures him that he can be himself and still have a career.

On the other hand, it's been so long since he's had a bona fide box office hit that he could be thinking (or the $cienos could be spinning it) that he's being punished for all the "is he or isn't he?" hoopla.

Maybe he doesn't know how to deal with what his "coming out" would do to Kelly. At the very least, he'd have to say he's bisexual.

Kelly's much more faithful to Sceintology that him, right? I'm 100% sure she knows hes gay but always stops him from pirhoueting out of the closet.

On the other hand, it's been so long since he's had a bona fide box office hit that he could be thinking (or the $cienos could be spinning it) that he's being punished for all the "is he or isn't he?" hoopla.

true - but if he's got a brain in his head, he'll realize that if he's getting punished for anything, it's for all the $cieno bullshit. Or at least for Battlefield Earth.

Kelly's much more faithful to Sceintology that him, right? I'm 100% sure she knows hes gay but always stops him from pirhoueting out of the closet.

That's the rumor I've seen - that she pulls him back into $cieno/closet land......

I've always believed they truly love each other. They might even have sex with each other (or, have in the past) But I still think he's a gay man. These things are not mutually exclusive.....

Posted Image

thesuperficial.com

For years John Travolta has meticulously tried to hide his baldness, even going so far as demanding re-shoots of magazine spreads if his hair piece was the slightest bit obvious. Cut to this weekend where a surprisingly sloppy John (Also, his Internet handle.) actually stepped outside in Hawaii without a rug as the paparazzi waited in the bushes. You’d figure The Force, or however Scientology works, would’ve alerted him to their presence, so I can only assume it was a woman taking these photos.

I've always believed they truly love each other. They might even have sex with each other (or, have in the past) But I still think he's a gay man. These things are not mutually exclusive.....

Word. They actually seem to enjoy each others' company and get a kick out of each other... in contrast to, say, Katie & Tommy. Like Will & Jada, I think there's a true, loving bond between John & Kelly.

Did you see the photos of Kelly in her swimsuit. Makes me ashamed for ever believing the rumors about her faking the pregnancy. She definitely had a baby recently. I don't know how to post pictures, but they are on the same page in the Daily Mail as the ones of John in the swing on the beach.

Edited by Gracenote

Did you see the photos of Kelly in her swimsuit. Makes me ashamed for ever believing the rumors about her faking the pregnancy. She definitely had a baby recently. I don't know how to post pictures, but they are on the same page in the Daily Mail as the ones of John in the swing on the beach.

here's one of them:

Posted Image

and a link to the rest: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

here's one of them:

Posted Image

and a link to the rest: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

Thanks so much for posting the picture and the links.

here's one of them:

Posted Image

Is that William Shatner in the pic with Kelly? Sure looks like him...

The top story on TMZ right now is John Travolta is being sued by a male masseuse who claims John touched his penis. The story sounds EXACTLY like the BI thought to be him, infortunately I cant remember his moniker!

www.tmz.com

The one most of us think is Travolta (from Ted) is Seymour Plow-Me-More.

But according to Jerrica's list, he's also the main suspect for Farley Soosh Spurn, Matinee Mover, and Rubba Rubba...something or other.

You know the only thing I'm curious about is how many of the super famous did not perform sexual favor's to get where they are.

Well, it's one thing to play the casting couch to get ahead. It's something completely different to be on the other side -famous and demanding to be serviced.....