princess

Tom Cruise & Katie Homes 5 Year Anniversary Nov 2011

Tom Cruise & Katie Homes 5 Year Anniversary Nov 2011  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh my God. I just saw Pieces of April for the first time. How did she go from that performance to the horrible situation she is in today? Who told her she needed GMD to be successful? Very sad.

I think materially she gets what she wants. She might even get something emotionally. But what about sex & intimacy? Do you think she's someone who doesn't care, doesn't need it (interesting article on the new Asexual movement in the August Marie Claire magazine...) I guess she could have a pool boy of her own, but probably not an ongoing relationship - I think Tommy is too much of a control freak/alpha dog to allow that. Call me traditional, but I cannot imagine a marriage without love AND intimacy.....(I can imagine losing some of it due to illness as we age - but by then, we'll have been together for decades and have all those years of warm memories....I can't imagine being in a relationship where I've never had it and never will)

I definitely agree there are affairs and probably not permanent. I do think it is possible to keep stuff away from the public eye if you really want to.

Oh my God. I just saw Pieces of April for the first time. How did she go from that performance to the horrible situation she is in today? Who told her she needed GMD to be successful? Very sad.

It never made alot of money. Granted it was only in limited release (100 theaters according to boxofficemojo), but other films in limited release managed to gain traction and gain wider release. That didn't happen with this film. Her performance may have been noteworthy, but it wasn't enough to get it into wider release

It never made alot of money. Granted it was only in limited release (100 theaters according to boxofficemojo), but other films in limited release managed to gain traction and gain wider release. That didn't happen with this film. Her performance may have been noteworthy, but it wasn't enough to get it into wider release

Yes, but the gal who played her mom got at least a half dozen awards, and was nominated for an Oscar that year for that performance. (well deserved) I always think the indie/art house films give actors street cred. And she had Batman or whatever movie that was in her crosshairs at the very least. All the more reason I wonder if the unplanned pregnancy contributed to her decision to marry that monster. I don't think her career will ever recover from the joke she has become.

Love Pieces of April. I watch it every Thanksgiving. Every time somebody says that Katie has no talent, I point to this movie. Unfortunately, I guess not enough people saw it to agree with me. This is why I feel a slight pang of sadness every time I see what has happened to her since.

Did anyone see the NE, I think last week, it said Bella wants to move out in Dec. when she turns 18 and Katie is dead set against having another baby.

Today I was half-listening to my morning news radio when I heard someone mention that Katie has moved out and divorce looks imminent. WOW! Has anyone else heard anything?

Today I was half-listening to my morning news radio when I heard someone mention that Katie has moved out and divorce looks imminent. WOW! Has anyone else heard anything?

Can't find anything online....

Posted Image

ICE, ICE, BABY

Katie Holmes treats her braided ballerina, 4-year-old daughter Suri, to some ice cream after dance class in Los Angeles on Thursday.

Wow. Suri looks so much like Josh Hartnett to me in that ballerina pic.

He's my choice for the babydaddy-he and Katie had a brief fling in London between Chris Klein and the MOST AMAZING LOVE STORY EVAH!

As to Suri, Scientologists believe that kids are adults in small bodies and should be allowed to call their own shots. :rolleyes:

I love the thought of Suri flushing diamonds down the toilet...that's pretty badass. She's my favorite celebrity kid of them all. I bet she'll give Tom a real run for his money when she REALLY gets going. :monkey:

He's my choice for the babydaddy-he and Katie had a brief fling in London between Chris Klein and the MOST AMAZING LOVE STORY EVAH!

As to Suri, Scientologists believe that kids are adults in small bodies and should be allowed to call their own shots. :rolleyes:

so seriously, where is there info about their rumored hookup?

so seriously, where is there info about their rumored hookup?

You'll find some websites here Google search

Posted Image

This really bothers me big time. And not just with Princess Suri but other kids too. You should never wear your ballet, tap, or jazz shoes on city streets. Besides the fact that you will wear them out faster if you pick up any gunk on the bottom of the shoe then you bring it into the dance studio you will ruin the floors.

And I always wonder why children at age 3 are already missing their baby teeth? My daughter didn't start loosing her teeth until she was 7. I was told it was because she was not allowed to take a bottle to bed but not sure on that. Also she was not allowed sugary drinks. At this point she needs braces but she still have quite a few baby teeth left and she is now 11.

I'm with you on the shoe thing, Desert. My daughter knows she is responsible for wearing her shoes only in the studio. It's more to save me from having to buy shoes more often than I already do. I guess if you have a ton of money, you don't care about those things.

Lonely Katie Holmes: Abandoned by Tom Cruise

Katie's devastated as he misses their anniversary

now magazine

Katie Holmes probably thought she'd be showered with expensive gifts and taken to a luxury resort for her fourth wedding anniversary - after all, she's married to one of the richest stars in the world.

But Now can reveal that instead Katie, 31, was left in floods of tears when husband Tom Cruise, 48, couldn't find the time to fly home from Dubai, where he's filming Mission: Impossible 4.

His schedule even restricted her and daughter Suri from visiting him on set, sparking whispers that the couple's four-year marriage is under strain.

Left home alone in LA, Katie also faced the realisation that she has no one to turn to in Tom's absence.

‘She feels he's a controlling husband and has driven away her close circle of friends,' says an insider. Even her former confidante Victoria Beckham isn't that close any more.

‘Katie thought their anniversary was the perfect opportunity to sit down with Tom and spend quality time with him,' our source adds.

‘But when Tom told her that he couldn't fly home, she realised how lonely she was.

‘Katie hoped that no matter what happened, even if things weren't perfect they'd have a friendship but he's totally ignoring her and focusing on work.

'She was worried that once she stopped going to Scientology gatherings it would cause problems in their relationship and she's wondering if her fears are now coming true.'

Former Scientology follower Amy Scobee tells Now: ‘If she wanted no part of Scientology, then they wouldn't stay together.'

Tom and Katie's representatives were unavailable for comment.

See the latest pictures of sad Katie Holmes in Now magazine dated 15 December 2010 - out now!

They got it wrong, right? 5 year anniv, not 4... right??

Unfortunately not; it looks like we'll have to put up with the farce for another year:

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Marry!

Update Sunday November 19, 2006 11:15 AM EST

Originally posted Saturday November 18, 2006 01:55 PM EST

It's official: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are now husband and wife. The couple exchanged vows Saturday in front of more than 150 guests at the Odescalchi Castle in Lake Bracciano, Italy, their rep, Arnold Robinson, confirms to PEOPLE.

Damn, another whole year before we hit the 5 year anniv. Well, if the "they're growing apart" stories are already starting....

hi there :)

Oh noo :/ i love katie but i hope they split up soon.. tom is just no good for her.. she never looks happy in tv.. don't get me wrong, i like tom cruise as an actor but i don't think he is a very good husband.

I hope she finds another man who threads her better!!!

Grocery shopping last night -cover of the Star (I think?) - Katie pissed at Tom, she's heading home (Ohio) for the holidays to get away from him (when is she ever WITH him lately?) and she wants a divorce......

History Channel Won't Show Katie Holmes Miniseries The Kennedys

Who says you can't change history?

The ambitious eight-part miniseries The Kennedys, starring Katie Holmes and Greg Kinnear, will no longer be shown on the History Channel in the United States this spring.

“While the film is produced and acted with the highest quality, after viewing the final product in its totality, we have concluded this dramatic interpretation is not a fit for the History brand," a network rep tells The Hollywood Reporter.

The miniseries, to have been broadcast in the spring with Holmes as Jacqueline Kennedy and Kinnear as John F. Kennedy, had been criticized by liberal politicians and Kennedy historians based on an early version of the script. The cable channel had said the script was changed and approved by network historians.

The Kennedys is still set to be broadcast internationally, according to The Hollywood Reporter.